• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

August's Im Confessions Recorded

Over the last few days August has contacted some of us by phone.  He has not only confessed as to what he did and what he was planning to do for over a year with his friend Olivia.  IN a

ddition I have recieved 6 taped IM's from supervisors and users he confessed to in his own words.  I am going to post them here.  Obviously he is s

eeking forgiveness and wants to come back here to the site.  

While I am a forgiving person and have given some users second chances I do not do this for people I deem dangerous to 

the site.  August's antics have emotionally damaged many on this site.  The first IM was with Trent a supervisor in chat.  Only one thing was changed and that was because he had his last name in his user ID.  I have only done this to protect him.

While I was deciding the danger element I recieved an anonymous email from a self descri

bed homophobe who had been so alarmed by his 

plans for this site that he sent me the recording as a warning because it involv

ed planned activity that was a criminal conspiracy.  Fortunately August and Oliv

i

a never got the chance to carry them out.  This IM was far more sinister and rev

e

als a lot about August and Olivia.  They were planning a hate crime so horrific 

t

hat it brought me to tears to think anyone could be so evil.  

If you believe August's remorse he may no longer be a danger.  However OLIVIA is still out there a

nd likley doing this to other sites.  This is the only reason I am publishing th

e

anonymous letter as a community warning.

Here are the IM's and the letter below:

Laura

This is August's IM with Trent:

augustsigmarsson: Is Sharleah there? I have some explaining to do.

Trent: ys

Trent: ys

Trent: yes

Trent: is this Randy or August?

augustsigmarsson: Apparently I'm banned. I see the reasoning behind that. And I agree with it.

augustsigmarsson: Same person.

Trent: ok

augustsigmarsson: I read the update on the site, just a few minutes ago. It was inaccurate, as I have not gotten any phone calls whatsoever from anybody from LP.

Trent: LP?

Trent: who's that?

augustsigmarsson: Lauras Playgroud.

augustsigmarsson: Is this Trent or Sharleah?

Trent: Trent. i have my own computer again

augustsigmarsson: Congrats man.

Trent: thanks

augustsigmarsson: Look, I understand that everyone who has gotten to know me at all now hates me. I understand your hate for me. I'm not coming to beg you or anyone else for forgiveness and then expect it. I'm begging your forgiveness and hoping you see that Im genuinely sorry... and then have a little mercy on me. But You and anyone else from the chat site owe me absolutely nothing.

augustsigmarsson: I owe you all so much. And I went and peed it away.

Trent: why couldnt you just be real with us? that is all we wanted

augustsigmarsson: I know, funny thing is I remember having this conversation with a guy in the chat room who went by Heather/Kris/Ducky.... only i was on the complete opposite side of this conversation at the time.

augustsigmarsson: I'm a hyppocrit.. just a person who's really unsatisfied with how things turned out in life. Thought I could make up a character who could have everything I wanted to have, be everything I wanted to be, and make the people around think... "wow. what a cool person." I took it too far and got carried away with it all.

augustsigmarsson: The anonymity of the internet provides a safe haven for creeps and weirdos, and as much as I would like to think that I am neither of those, I realize that I'm just a liar. The "character" I made up got too complex and I wanted to end it all, but the trouble is, in the process of this all.... I ended up liking the people I met on here. I figured that if I said August was dead, then it would all slip away and out of everyone's minds and I could just stop. And I'd move on.

augustsigmarsson: Are you still with me? If you want me to just stop talking and to leave you alone, then say so because I completely understand.

Trent: I am here and i am listening i just dont know what to call you now

augustsigmarsson: Trust me... in real life, away from the computer, in my real life, Im still trying to figure that one out. I don't know who I am inside anymore and I'm just not sure I like what I see anyways. I know you think Im someone with absolutely no concience at all. That's not true because if I didn't have a concience I wouldnt be here explaining this all to you, leaving myself completely vulnerable here with out the mask to hide behind. But that doesn't change the fact that I made a really horrible mistake. It hurt people's feelings, and made people lose trust, and it's come pretty close to shutting down one of the greatest support sites for transgendered and intersexed people that is on the internet. I can't let that happen because of one person's bad decision.

augustsigmarsson: Laura said that she wanted to shut the site down and felt that she had no business running it anyways. She said "Maybe August can do a better job." But that's not true. I just don't want so many people's lives and social networks to come crumbling because of me.

augustsigmarsson: Trent I've just plain run out of ways to say that I am sorry. And I dont know what to say anymore.

augustsigmarsson: Feedback good or bad would help me out some...

Trent: you need to tell her that, yes, i was upset at first but i can see where you are coming from.

Trent: it just got out of control like you said. you are not the first in a case like this. i can tell you are sorry and you do mean it

augustsigmarsson: Well, if everyone is as understanding as you are, then it would be just too damn easy.

Trent: i am just a good person, and i hate seeing anyone get hurt

augustsigmarsson: How is Sharleah? Is she okay?

Trent: what is the story with olivia really

Trent: Shar is ok

augustsigmarsson: Olivia is my guitar player and my roommate. Yes her name is Olivia, but she's not my sister. She is my best friend that I've played with since we were in high school. She thought the whole thing would be funny about a year ago when I first started it all. She played along and I seriously had no idea that things would go so far with her. I figured that about a day or two into it she would be like "Uhm... ok this is getting weird, you're really into it.... I'm gonna stop." But she didn't.

Trent: who is Annissa?

augustsigmarsson: I do have a band, but we're nothing like I ever made us out to be. I don't have a record studio, I record in my bathroom with a mattress against the wall to deaden the sound. We're an okay band but we're not epic. That bothers me.

augustsigmarsson: That's a friend of mine.

augustsigmarsson: I am a shitball and she gave me a cell phone.

augustsigmarsson: that's why its got her name on your caller ID.

augustsigmarsson: I stayed with her for a while and she kicked me out.

Trent: So is your name August or Randall?

augustsigmarsson: My real name is August. But not Sigmarsson. There is no Randall. Just another character I made up in this stupid game.

augustsigmarsson: I am so sorry Trent.

Trent: ok, i have to know, are you intersexed?

Trent: honesty is al;l i am asking for

augustsigmarsson: yes. I'm intersexed and only about half of what I said about it all was true. I was raised a girl till I was about 8, not 14 like I had said. I don't know why I changed that. To make it interesting to everyone else? I don't know. This whole thing is just a horror story backfiring on me now. And I feel like garbage. I seriously cannot explain how ashamed of myself I am. I might be intersexed but I understand why Laura will never allow me back to the site, regardles of my circumstances, or what's in my jeans.

Trent: Have you explained this to AJ

Trent: just last night olivia was still insisting you are dead

Trent: to him

augustsigmarsson: Olivia spoke to him today, trying to cover up this big mistake that we made.

Trent: he IMed me

augustsigmarsson: I got online after they spoke, and found out that I had been foundout. She hasn't spoken to him since.

Trent: and called here

augustsigmarsson: She said that just wants to stay out of it, and I agreed to take the heat for this all.

Trent: no, she needs to own up to h part

Trent: *her

augustsigmarsson: She won't do it.

Trent: she needs to, it was not all you

augustsigmarsson: I dragged her into this all.

augustsigmarsson: Its me that you all got to know, that you all started to like, that you cared about so much.

Trent: she was known by some of us like me, AJ shar

augustsigmarsson: I know,

augustsigmarsson: But she has no intentions of going back to the website, or even bothering to try.

Trent: she got people on the site in trouble, other Mods

Trent: Abby

augustsigmarsson: How did she get other mods in trouble?

augustsigmarsson: Trent?

Trent: by coming in and freaking out and what a mod said tdayo her. it caused a flame war in the room that

augustsigmarsson: Oh ok. I remember that.

Trent: "Randy" was actually a pretty cool guy to talk to, as you know i talked to him alot when he came in

augustsigmarsson: Im sorry.

Trent: so whos voices were those on the songs?

augustsigmarsson: my band's

Trent: nice

augustsigmarsson: and some friend's bands on a couple that I said were Randy

Trent: sorry my net suck

Trent: s

augustsigmarsson: Trent, I don't know what all lies I have left to explain to you, so if you want to just keep asking me whatever it is you want to know, Im more than happy to get it out now. I could start at the beginning. I'm a 23 year old --Censored--. I went to EMT school this summer, that part was true. I really want to do something with my life, instead of wasting it with music that my parents are never going to support and fans are never going to listen to. I wanted to be a paramedic. I don't know about that now. I've got a thing with depression. This whole issue is adding to it.

Trent: do what you feel is right

augustsigmarsson: outside of work i have really got no friends. I have a few acquaintences, Anissa, Olivia who i trust a lot. And Ive just abused their trust.

Trent: if that means keeping your schooling going, go for it

augustsigmarsson: so.. I chat on the internet and make friends with amazing people as someone that I am not.

augustsigmarsson: I'm broke. I can't pay for school. I lost my apartment in OKC right about the time I said I was going to rehab.

augustsigmarsson: I spent those two weeks getting my stuff packed up and stuck in storage while olivia and I looked for a new place.

augustsigmarsson: I still havent gotten a new place and so we're sofa surfing in Georgia.

Trent: damn,, i know how that is

augustsigmarsson: I'm not asking for your sympathy or pity. I'm telling you how it is. I'm not a rich record producer who makes shitloads of money. Im a failure at nearly everything that I touch. I can't even afford the 145 to get my national registry exam taken so I can practice as an EMT.

Trent: i know

Trent: you needed to get all this out

augustsigmarsson: Why are you being so nice?

Trent: it's just who i am

augustsigmarsson: Its not natural.

Trent: neither am i

augustsigmarsson: You ought to be cussing meout.

Trent: what good would that do? I doubt anyone can make you feel worse than you already do

Trent: so i am not going to try

augustsigmarsson: Never say that, people can be damn creative

augustsigmarsson: AS you can see, I was

Trent: well, i have dealt with worse

Trent: you just need a friend right now and that is what i am here for

augustsigmarsson: Trent, I think about killing myself alot. Physically doing it. But I'm a vagina and I really think I'm too scared to. So I create these characters and when I'm really overwhelmed with it all, with my life, with just... EVERYTHING... I kill the character. It's like writing a book.

Trent: so why dont you?

Trent: you have the talent?

Trent: ..

augustsigmarsson: People like me... Liars like me do not deserve friends. You say that because you think that since we're both carbon based life forms, we're, for all intents and purposes, the same inside our hearts, when that is just plain --Censored-- inaccurate, Trent. People like me do not win.

augustsigmarsson: Talent? Trent I lied to you guys for a year about who I was and what I was planning to do.

augustsigmarsson: I took truths about myself and I exaggerated them to the point that if I weren't so cunning, they would not be believable.

Trent: so use your creativity for something good. you really could be a writer

Trent: seriously

Trent: think about it

Trent: put it on paper

augustsigmarsson: I write songs. You hear them. My songs are mediocre. I'm not a musician. I barely play the guitar. Its a dream that Im a giving up on, just as soon as i can get my head out of my derrierre, get my drivers license back, get my car back from OKC, get my stuff out of hock, and my life together.

Trent: so try the fiction writing

augustsigmarsson: Stop

Trent: just an idea

augustsigmarsson: Just --Censored-- stop this.

augustsigmarsson: Tell me what you want to kow

augustsigmarsson: know*

Trent: I am only trying to help you

augustsigmarsson: I'll come clean, just don't tell me how to live my life. No one can figure that out except me and I'm done trying, Trent. I just want to exist and hurt as few people as possible now.

Trent: I am not telling you anything, i am just showing you the options you have

augustsigmarsson: I know.

augustsigmarsson: Im as angry with myself as you are... and now that Ive talked to you for a while, I am thinking that I might be a little MORE angry than you are.

Trent: Put the bat down, you did a good thing by coming clean.

augustsigmarsson: What else do you want to know. I don't even remember all the lies that I have told.

Trent: you have already answered all my questions.

Trent: OH

Trent: I have one more

augustsigmarsson: ask

Trent: who were the pictures of and guy in the pictures with you, who is that?

Trent: the guy that was "randy"?

Trent: A friend of mine told me he's hot

augustsigmarsson: That was my brother.

Trent: did he know about all of this?

augustsigmarsson: My brother is dead

augustsigmarsson: That part is not a lie, and no he didn't die duringa heart transplant.

augustsigmarsson: He came out as gay to my parents and we shut him out. He comitted suicide.

augustsigmarsson: Im a horrible person. using his photos.

augustsigmarsson: all the ones I said were Randy are my brother. The ones that I said were August are me. That part was true. I gues I figured that lying about that would just be too much trouble.

augustsigmarsson: Then again I never really thought any of this out.

augustsigmarsson: I made Randy up because I wanted to fill that void, at least in my own fantasy world.

augustsigmarsson: Trent, are you there? Please tell me what you are thinking

Trent: I am sorry for your loss. when did it happen?

augustsigmarsson: Doesn't matter. Randy doesn't exist.

augustsigmarsson: And my brother is dead.

augustsigmarsson: Trent, I don't think too many people are willing to hear me out. I can't apologise to everyone. Can you tell Sharleah that I am sorry?

Trent: I will

Trent: you can still talk to me

augustsigmarsson: I don't know what to say

Trent: anytime you need to

Trent: just to vent and get crap out

augustsigmarsson: I dont know where to start

Trent: everyone needs that

Trent: you already did

augustsigmarsson: I mean I've started.... but now all youre getting is pieces

Trent: it's ok, it's still a start

augustsigmarsson: I almost halfway want you to know ME, but I know that it's not worth the trouble on your part.

Trent: look, true friendship is unconditional and that is how i view this.

augustsigmarsson: I'm a piece of garbage Trent. I can't hold down a real job. My EMT training is garbage cause I can't get my license cause I cant afford it. I'm here in Georgia and after 3 weeks, I have applied to every construction company here and I can't get hired.

Trent: ok, you and I are going to have a fresh start here

augustsigmarsson: If you seriously think its worth it.

Trent: I am going to get to know the REAL you and I will put the past where it belongs, in the past

augustsigmarsson: ok

augustsigmarsson: Do you want me to call you?

Trent: sure

augustsigmarsson: Or is that evena good idea

Trent: I would like that

Trent: I will answer the phone and it will just be me

augustsigmarsson: How is Karen?

Trent: sleeping

augustsigmarsson: Have you told them anything that I have been explaining to you now?

Trent: I told shar some of it

augustsigmarsson: She hates me

augustsigmarsson: Doesnt she?

Trent: I think she will talk to you in time. let me talk to her first

augustsigmarsson: I'm too scaredto talk to her.

Trent: it's ok

Trent: you can talk to me

Trent: you need someone right now

augustsigmarsson: What about Tara

Trent: she is asleep

augustsigmarsson: And Mary?

Trent: sleeping

augustsigmarsson: Ok. Let me go outside so I dont wake up the kids. I'm playing Nanny to 4 kids here.

Trent: it will just be me until you are ready to talk to someone else

augustsigmarsson: leaving the compter. talk to you i na second.

This is the Instat message I received by email and is anonymous: This is a true Hate crime conspiracy.

Laura:

You don't know me but i know you. A friend of mine August used to be on your site. I taked to him tonight and he told me some of the bad things he tried to do on your site, Dude and Olivia are crazy man. I'm no fan of gay people but I don't want anyone hurt either. I saved part of his conversation but you really need to see this and protect yourself. Here's the file.

-----------------------------------------------

augustsigmarsson: I'm so depressed.

Anon: What's up?

augustsigmarsson: Olivia and I have been planning for a year to cause problems on a transgender site. We thought it would be fun.

Anon: You're a homphobe dude you hated your own gay brother.

augustsigmarsson: yes and he committed suicide but Oliva is worse than me. She hates transgenders and thinks they are gay. They aren't.

Anon: What did you try to do?

augustsigmarsson: Olivia wanted me to hack the site and drive everyone crazy.

Anon: What site?

augustsigmarsson: Laura's Playground

Anon: did you do it

augustsigmarsson: No. I tried to gain Laura's trust and offered to redesign her site. She wouldn't let me though. Later I uploaded music to her with a virus in it, hacker tools but her virus software caught it. I wanted to get her site passwords to deface the site and get users records. She didn't trust me after that. Think i fooled her though that it wasn't me that tried to give her a virus.

Anon: Why did you want the records?

augustsigmarsson: Olivia wanted to out everyone.

Anon: crappy thing to do dude. why you depressed?

augustsigmarsson: Becuase they trusted me and tried to be a friend to me and I lied to them and made up stories. They even made Olivia and I moderators to prevent suicides. Olivia though wanted to push them over the edge and get them to kill themselves. She said it would serve the fags right and it wouldn't be murder because they would kill themselves. She tried to do it but supervisors were always watching us. THat's when I had her tell everyone I died. Olivia is crazy. These people showed me love. I never had that.

Anon: still would be murder dude.

augustsigmarsson: Not me it was Olivia.

Anon: ever here of accessory?

augustsigmarsson: No. It was Olivia.

Anon: Did you do this anywhere else

augustsigmarsson: Yes OLivia did on 2 gay and 3 transgender sites. I helped a little.

Anon: Man you crazy you both oughta be in jail. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Your sick.

augustsigmarsson: it was Olivia's fault she pushed me. You're a homophobe too.

Anon: yeah dude but you went way to far. People could have died you moron. You are lucky. gotta go bye don't im me again dude

It is important to understand that August's and OLivia's plot was NEVER in any danger of being carried out here. I do not give address or site file access to just anyone who asks. I take my responsibility seriously. There are 2 with site access besides me. One is Petrajane and one is Monica. They have access to their directories only. I am the only person who can see records and the only one with root directory access. You are safe here and so is your identity.

Moderators are not alone in a crisis. Supervisors are always with them. It would never have been possible for Olivia to hurt any user in a crisis because we have failsafes here. We have to because we have an awesome responsibility to you our users. Olivia was a moderator for 2 days and was let go for being to confrontational. In addition she wouldn't take the training course or the suicide prevention course. Of course we now know why OLivia felt she didn't need a suicide prevention course because she didn't plan on saving anyone. My only hope is that she is not in a position of authority or another Transgender or Gay site.

I do have an email address for August that used to work. He has been sent notice of legal proceedings by this site and I have received no answer and don't expect to. If you wish to let him know how you feel you may contact him here: [email protected] . I do have his cell phone number if anyone wants it but it is likely OLIVIA will out you if you do from the caller ID. Normally I would never publish this but when a hate crime has been committed it should be public. :et's take a poll. Should I make public August's phone numbers despite the potentional danger from this homophobe? Feel free to post how you feel about August but please stay within the rules. Otherwise the post will be removed.

Laura

Guest SharleahLynn
It is important to understand that August's and OLivia's plot was NEVER in any danger of being carried out here. I do not give address or site file access to just anyone who asks. I take my responsibility seriously. There are 2 with site access besides me. One is Petrajane and one is Monica. They have access to their directories only. I am the only person who can see records and the only one with root directory access. You are safe here and so is your identity.

Moderators are not alone in a crisis. Supervisors are always with them. It would never have been possible for Olivia to hurt any user in a crisis because we have failsafes here. We have to because we have an awesome responsibility to you our users. Olivia was a moderator for 2 days and was let go for being to confrontational. In addition she wouldn't take the training course or the suicide prevention course. Of course we now know why OLivia felt she didn't need a suicide prevention course because she didn't plan on saving anyone. My only hope is that she is not in a position of authority or another Transgender or Gay site.

I do have an email address for August that used to work. He has been sent notice of legal proceedings by this site and I have received no answer and don't expect to. If you wish to let him know how you feel you may contact him here: [email protected] . I do have his cell phone number if anyone wants it but it is likely OLIVIA will out you if you do from the caller ID. Normally I would never publish this but when a hate crime has been committed it should be public. :et's take a poll. Should I make public August's phone numbers despite the potentional danger from this homophobe? Feel free to post how you feel about August but please stay within the rules. Otherwise the post will be removed.

Laura

ummmm, HELL no Boss, we do not need such a risk made available to hurt our family SharleahLynn

Guest anyushka

All I can think of to say is...Oh, My G....goodness,

I know there are haters in this world, but I can not believe anyone would sink so low. To deliberately set out to cause people to hurt themselves..........

Is there anyway to contact other sites and warn them? I don't even want to think about what could happen.

anyushka

• Root Admin

I don't know if chat room logs are admissible in court, but if they are, he and Olivia are is such deep trouble having admitted that they planned to hack/deface the website and also attempting to upload a virus to hack the site/access Lauras passwords. They are criminal offences!

No access is my vote, ever.

:angry:

Hi Laura:

I'm a bit confused and have some questions regarding the "Anonymous IM Chat Log"? I don't need the answers personally, but the person dealing with it does.

How do we know that this log was not generated by August?

How do we know that this log was not generated by some member on the playground who was hurt by this fiasco and wanted retaliation?

Are we presuming that this IM actually occured on Laura's? Then is "Anon" a chat member?

Did August actually offer to "redesign the website"?

Was there ever any music uploaded on to the website or to Laura personally?

What do the logs of August and Olivia as moderators show?

The amount of personal info for most people on the forums and chats is minimal except for what people have openly posted.

If anybody got access to all my "secret" personal info on Laura's, all they'd have would be an email address.

The worst that they could do to me would be to have me spamed with offers for Viagra.

I would just like to say that bringing down a website to the last backup is trivial compared to the mistrust and dissention that this fiasco could sow among our members.

Z.

Guest Brittany

I agree with Petra Jane on that vote.

I feel kind of sorry for him in the first IM but the second just makes me sick. Don't think I wanna ever see this guy again.

• Root Admin

As a Christian, I try very hard not to show hatred towards anybody but in this case, I could easily make an exception. These people are the lowest scumbags on the face of this planet.

MaryEllen :angry:

How do we know that this log was not generated by some member on the playground who was hurt by this fiasco and wanted retaliation?

Are we presuming that this IM actually occured on Laura's? Then is "Anon" a chat member?

Z :

Yes August did ask Laura to let him give a redesign to the site. In fact I remember him once telling me that he wanted to change colors on the site pages and had asked Laura about letting him help but had been told no. About August uploading music Laura and I both got music files sent to us by August. I can verify that one sent to me by August personally on yahoo messenger did contain a virus in its header that eventually wiped out one hard drive on my pc so badly that even fdisk wont fix that one. Also the file size did not match the copy on his song page for same file name. Interesting way to do it get someones trust and send them a series of songs then send them one virus embedded. Now whether he did it intentionally or without his knowledge is another question, as I do recall him saying he had a virus affecting his pc at one point cause it was working so slowly. But that could have just been his way of covering his tracks later if indeed the embedded file was done with his knowledge and he was caught as now he has been. As to Olivia she did start an argument with a chat moderator as an attempt to get her kicked out. It happened when that moderator was not feeling well at the time and did get a response but that moderator is still here .. and Olivia is not so she did not get her way. I will not go into any more detail than that. But I will say that this sort of prooves that the text of that anonymous IM was pretty accurate as to what was happening. If the writer of the anonymous post reads this I thank them for sending Laura the anonymous posting.

Monica_Jennifer

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to wonder if August is worth talking to due to the most recent IM from him. I feel like I am being used to help him regain access to the site. I am at a loss for what to do anymore. Any feedback will help. I am just downright confused. I thought I was helping him but it has ended up making me more stressed out than I already was. I dont want to hurt anyone including him but I dont like being used. What do I do here?

Hi Trent:

Tell him that he's not coming back here, ever. That the banning is not done with malice, but in interest of the safety of the members here.

This is not a judicial process and people should be banned when there is a preponderance of evidence against them.

Period.

If you want to try to help him privately, fine. If not, fine.

Z,

Guest Colleen

When browsing the internet I found this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=12366744

It's the website of another musician who has the same names, same songs, and same pictures as August's band. According to a bio on it, the lead singer has been touring for 10 years. According to August, he's 23, and transitioned when he was 14, so he would have had to start before then.

I don't know what it means, but in the confessions IM with Trent, he said it was really his music, and really him. Based on this, it looks like even after he's been found out, he's still lying to us.

By the way, for what it's worth, Laura, I think there is no way you should give people to means to contact him. They'll just get hurt. I plan on deleting his number from my phone.

Guest SharleahLynn
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to wonder if August is worth talking to due to the most recent IM from him. I feel like I am being used to help him regain access to the site. I am at a loss for what to do anymore. Any feedback will help. I am just downright confused. I thought I was helping him but it has ended up making me more stressed out than I already was. I dont want to hurt anyone including him but I dont like being used. What do I do here?

thats an easy one bro, block his messenger and remove it from your list.......... SharleahLynn

Guest Lethalia

Hello, Laura.

First, I would like to thank you so very much for keeping Laura's open. This means so much to me. Thank you, Laura. Thank you very much.

Next: I do understand that August's and Olivia's plot was never in any danger of being carried out here. I am not sure I understand what the potential danger is in making public August's phone numbers. After all that which I have experienced, I do not fear for my physical and emotional safety. These two crazies are amateurs who will only get better at hurting others. My primary concern is for the physical and emotional safety of the others on this site. My second concern is to see August and Olivia locked up. I have no other concerns.

There are some things I would like to say. About the IM conversation between Trent and August: I think August is still lying. That which is at rest, will stay at rest. That which is in motion, will stay in motion. Nothing changes unless it is forced to change. Such is true of people as well. It has been my experience that people do not suddenly and spontaneously change without an event of profound importance to impact their lives. I do not believe August has experienced such an event.

If that chat between August and the anonymous person is to be believed, then it shows that August is not just a lair, but a dangerous as well. That Olivia would actually seek to push vulnerable people over the edge and get them to kill themselves is repulsive and nauseating. That August would choose to do nothing to stop her demonstrates his uncaring and perhaps his approval of her actions. Then August attempts to shift the blame to Olivia. How was faking his death doing anything to stop Olivia? She could have remained on site after her "brother" died and continued with her plan. August knows this. If he claims otherwise, he is lying. Why didn't August do something to stop Olivia prior when she was on the other sites? By not doing anything to stop her, he let her do these things. To allow her cruelty, was to condone it. He is as guilty as Olivia is. Has he reported her to the police? Has he volunteered her location, driver's license number, anything? Just how sorry is August? Sorry enough to do what? The answer is: nothing. August has done nothing and will do nothing to show just how sorry he is. So I think August is lying when he claims to be sorry. And to believe otherwise is dangerously naive.

Think of someone you know on this site. Think of Olivia murderously pushing them to the edge so that that this person you know will kill themselves. Think of what they are feeling in those last moments. Murder.

Sociopathy – Antisocial personality disorder (APD) – DSM-IV Diagnosis Code 301.7 defines antisocial personality disorder as a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15vc, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
  2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure.
  3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
  5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations.
  7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_Personality_Disorder

http://www.icd9data.com/2008/Volume1/290-319/300-316/301/301.7.htm

Psychopathy

1. Superficial charm and "intelligence".
  2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking.
  3. Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations.
  4. Unreliability.
  5. Untruthfulness and insincerity.
  6. Lack of remorse or shame.
  7. Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction.
  8. Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience.
  9. Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
  10. General poverty in major affective reactions.
  11. Specific loss of insight.
  12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
  13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink, and sometimes without.
  14. Suicide threats rarely carried out.
  15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated.
  16. Failure to follow any life plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

August, you are a liar and you are cruel. In your heart, you are a murderer. There was a transgender girl I knew who died begging for her life. I know you and Olivia are pleased. You should be hunted down, captured, and made a ward of the state. You should be locked up and place in the care of mental health professionals… permanently. I am hoping you die in the process.

My name is…

Isabella Lethalia Innocenzi

Guest matthew41

Laura, thanks for posting the IM's. The August we knew never existed and giving out his number may just lead to new heart ache to anyone who calls this person who has demonstrated he is a master at lying.

Trent, wanting to help is admirable but a waste of your energy, let him go, hes not worth it. I agree with SharleahLynn.

Colleen, thanks for the link, it answers more questions and and shows that August may be guilty of identity theft as well.

Guest Michelle/nuckles

I believe that they still should be banded .

Plus they ALL should be talken to court and prosicuted,for they have volulated to many statues of law both national and international

Be cause this stuff is posted and broadcast on the internet and that is international .

After much needed sound avice (thank you all) I have decided I am done trying to help someone who continues to lie and use. I am no longer going to waste my time. I have him on ignore on my messenger and I will refuse his calls.

Guest Brittany
thats an easy one bro, block his messenger and remove it from your list.......... SharleahLynn

Might wanna be a little less swift than that, Shar.

The last thing we want is him losing everything incredibly quickly and committing suicide, I think the right way to go is just showing him he's not forgiven, but he's welcome elsewhere in my opinion.

• Root Admin

He's a scam artist. I doubt very much that he is suicidal. I think it's a play for sympathy.

MaryEllen

• Admin

Trent it seems to me like 'August' may be more than one person. They are hinting about finding a place to stay, wanting to meet you. For God's sake don't have anything more to do with this 'person'. You can imagine what they would like to do to you and everyone in the house.

Hi Laura:

I'm a bit confused and have some questions regarding the "Anonymous IM Chat Log"? I don't need the answers personally, but the person dealing with it does.

The amount of personal info for most people on the forums and chats is minimal except for what people have openly posted.

If anybody got access to all my "secret" personal info on Laura's, all they'd have would be an email address.

The worst that they could do to me would be to have me spamed with offers for Viagra.

I would just like to say that bringing down a website to the last backup is trivial compared to the mistrust and dissention that this fiasco could sow among our members.

This is not a judicial process and people should be banned when there is a preponderance of evidence against them

Z.

Ah, always the skeptic. Yes must be someone retailiating. If you read Anon's IM you will see he himslef is not a fan of gays and transgendered. What he did do is to make sure he wasn't an accessory by not turning over the information he had. He was worried about himslef because August was talking about criminal activity. Anon is a straight moral man on the side of the religous right. He thinks we're living a lifestyle. He was a friend if August's who wasn't intersexxed at all. Only the transgendered would have a reasin to hate August not this man. The 2 IM"S (there are lot's more) were not from chat on the site logs are never posted, ever. They are seen by me only unless there is criminal activity. Then they are passed on. There is a feature in most Instant messengers that's allows the user to record his IM sessions. It;s no secret. That's how August's IM's came to light. The software makers also log every conversation and keep a record and they have the same policy as me. They are revealed only in criminal case. These 2 posted IM's can be traced and have been. Anon is only anonymous to you. MAny messages have passed between us since. There is much that hasn't been revealed yet. There are far more than the 2 IM's posted here. Strarngely enough the 2 you've seen are exactly like those 2 so it far more than one person with the same story's.

I am a passive person. However what you see here is just a face on the tip of the iceberg. There are many things that go on behind the scenes here beyond imagining. There is Politics, meetings, plannings, safetey, security, hate crimes, advice, information, helping individuals and then there are the people and their lives. WHen 3.6 million (bottom of page) come to your door not all are nice. Do I talk about that side of it. NO. I get more than a thousand emails a day after spam and a hundred or so IM's a day on all my messengers. What I've never said here befor that about 1% to 3% of those are hate letters or death threats and that's daily. You can't even begin to imagine what that feels like. So do you think passive little Laura just sits there and takes it? This is a huge site and I have more resouces at my disposal including legal ones, lawyers and prosecuters and people whose job it is to deal with "Hate Crimes". Laura just sends the evidence to her outbox to those that dael with this daily. Child predators have been caught here. My site host has stopped dozens of hack attempts and ISP's call me if they think I'm threatened. this isn't one or two people it's a network. Your first question if you were concerned shouldn't have been about Anon's identity but about what am I planning to do about this assuming I didn't just make it all up as you seem to think. So far there have been several prosecutions that started here. That's not just on this site but many Gay and Transgender sites. In fact the IM's were revealed only to warn others in public. Certainly we don't want this happening to others. Accoring to you 'Z' I shouldn't say a word until I tell you who Anon is. Thing is I know who he is and the

The answer is that I have had suspicions about August since June since he uploaded a hacker tool virus to me after I refused to allow him to redeign the site several times. Anon couldn't possibly have known that unlless August told him. What do hacker tools contain? Password crackers. Why he want passwords? Because he wanted to hack the site. The legal investigation of August started that very day. He destroyed Monica's hard drive as Randall the day after August's death. Now we know Randall did not exist. Again he wanted pass words. If I had known the date Monica's machine crashed after his upload I would have pulled his status then. If I had pulled his access in June 'Z' you would've been all over me for picking on "poor August". Besides a third party was watching his activities. Not well enough apparently.

I do have an issue with you saying that hacking is no big deal and that August's lies are more imporatnt. First we are a suicide prevention site. Chat is like a suicide prevention hotline and save a thousand people a week. If site and chat is down that means there is potential for loss of life. Anyone who plans to interfer with that process is engaged in criminal activity. The criminal activity of August is airtight and the IM's aren't even needed including Anon. Why aren't you outraged about that? There is only so much I can say when an investigation is ongoing. All will be revealed in time. Fact is it's up to others now to determine what is evidence and what is not. I couldn't influence what happens from this point on. I have no problems with your being a cynic. I do though suggest that you look at the bigger picture which is huge. What August did and was planning to do was criminal. Trust me we don't have enough time to finsh what we need to do here. Certainly we do not have time to pick on or get revenge on users like poor little August and Oliva. Sometimes a spade is just a spade. What you don't see 'Z' is that this was a hate crime pure and simple. I don't think you understand this froma person's perspective who goes through this daily.

OK we now return Laura to her sweet passive happy self :)