• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Help!!

Guest Lionheart12

Guest Lionheart12

Ok here is my story I am transgenderd I can imagine myself being a woman but here is the deal I don't find the idea erotic at all I love being a male but I know I am transgenderd so I natrally act girly. I never felt trapped inside the wrong body I love my penis in fact the idea of gender reassingment hurts and so do those thoughts of transitioning in fact I hated my legs becuse they are bowwed and look female. I thought this once before and tryied to drill it in my head and the more I did the more sucidal I felt not becuse i felt that I was in the wrong body but due to the fact that I could be transexual I can't imagine myself as a female but I have those thoughts drilled into my head. I thought transgendered meant transexual so I thought I would have to get used to the idea of that. It's scary vary scary could you help?

Hello Lionheart,

First let me welcome you to the forums and invite you to come in and sit down, I'll get you some fressh baked Cinnamon rolls and some hot cocoa.

Now I will tell you that none of us are therapists but most of us are in close contact with one.

You sound as though you might be truly transgendered rather than transsexual, the difference is you fill comfortable acting 'girly' and possibly even dressing as a female - that isn't really even necessary becasue cross dressing is another catagory in the community.

Another possibility is Androgyne because you might not need to chose just one, there are a lot of places to stop on the gender spectrum, it isn't just one or another.

So look around, read posts, ask questions, talk to us and we will support each other.

At some point seeking a gender therapist would be very good for helping you sort out just where you need to be.

We are all different and in those differences we find how similar we all are.

The others will be along soon to greet you, so hang onto that Cinnamon roll.

Welcome to the freindliest place on Earth.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest gentleman1

Lionheart

I have to say ditto to what Sally said. And you do NOT have to transition. You are fine the way you are. I hope you can find comfort in that. You certainly found the right place to post and there are a LOT of people here that can offer you support. I strongly agree with Sally though, you may want to find a gender therapist who can better help you sort things out with clarity. Until then, I hope to see you around these forums and feeling better. YOU ARE FINE THE WAY YOU ARE and you do NOT have to transition under any circumstances if that is not for you! - S.