• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Sakura_Stingray

Reminded Of A Dream

Guest Sakura_Stingray

I had a dream when i was 6 or 7....it was odd...their was the main library of our town that i went to visit at night....the doors where open and i went in.....in the middle of the room was a huge box with neon pink walls.....i went closer to the pink wall and looked inside...all of assuden the walls flexed like latex and a female face was trying to burst out...i started to run away when the wall was torn, and non sexed people some with male faces others with female faces started walking out of the tear....i then ran out of the library and they started to chase after me covered in this pink tinted goo.....i woken up after that......i have never told anyone the dream before but everytime im alone i remember that dream.....it has been 13 or so years now.....any dream specilists out their that are willing to give an explanation of it besides the obviouse not wanting to be my born sex? i already know that part

Guest kristan

Sakura_stingray,

possibly, when you looked into the wall, and then got chased, you may have seen something that made you want to run. what did you see inside that wall that made you run? could it be your feelings chasing you?

good luck,

Kristan

Guest Sakura_Stingray

i don know....if it was my feelings their must of been a lot......their where more than fifteen forms that chased me out of the library in my dream...i think what freaked me out in the dream was i looked closely at the wall...then started to flex with a face through the wall......i think that freaked me out more within the dream

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 153 Guests (See full list)

• Tessa
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Jackie C.
    • SaraAW
    • Just Lee
    • Kaltia_Atlas
    • Dana Michelle
    • RobynNYC
    • Ethan da potato
    • Carolyn Marie
    • RunValRun
    • Emily michelle
    • Wichita
    • A. Dillon
    • Mx.Drago
    • Jocelyn
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Stella_Dragon
    Newest Member
    Stella_Dragon

1. SoSarah
      SoSarah
      (61 years old)
    2. Xlandral
      Xlandral
      (19 years old)
    • RobynNYC
      Yesterday we were out and in our area we are still wearing masks.  I was also wearing goggles.  My hair has gotten longer and my upper body has atrophied a bit and looking at myself in the mirror, I was like omg I so come off as female.  I’m not pursuing social transition at this point so I’m (trying to?) present male.   It’s something I’ve had to put a lot of effort into over the course of my life.  Anyway yesterday I totally got the sense I was coming off more female.  The longer hair, the body language I have always had a tougher time controlling and the mask just all combined together.     🙎🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    • RobynNYC
      This this this this!!!  For me I have always had more of a female brain, and that’s been really confusing.  I didn’t really get that is was gender dysphoria until later in life but viewing this through the prism of having a female brain (as opposed to being trapped in a man’s body) has made it so much easier for me to process.  
    • Jackie C.
      Be wary of cliffs. 😋   Congratulations for the both of you! This is a big step and I wish you nothing but luck and happiness!   Hugs!
    • Carolyn Marie
      Duplicate post.   Carolyn
    • Patti Anne
      OOPs... misposted
    • Patti Anne
      Well, Shawna and I had some crazy things happen today. The Good news is she's not coming to Oregon to visit. The other good news is it sounds like she was offered a job today about 15 minutes away from our house. It's a government contract and they want her to start yesterday. So, needless to say, things are moving along really really rapidly. It's looking more like I'm going to fly to Vermont and we'll both drive back with a truck loaded with her things. She was talking about driving alone, but there's NO WAY I'm letting her drive X/C by herself. We'll drive together, Thelma and Louise style.   So, as things firm up, we'll repost with progress notes.   Update: She just texted me and she's definitely been hired! They want her here on 6/29!    PA and SL
    • sleepinflame
      I didn't get all the way through.  It was useful to me, but coming to this site was more useful.  It's really useful to read the sections about feeling alienated from the boys and wanting to be with the girls, but that appears in so many stories.  The piece that I was trying to figure out for myself is why don't I care so much about presenting as a girl IRL.  Here, I present as a girl because it's my inner self and I feel very girly inside most of the time.  But I just don't need to present that way for casual interactions in the grocery store.  I think.  I guess I won't know until I try it.  Still figuring it out, but I don't feel the aching need which so many here express.  I feel the aching need to communicate as we do here, that's where I feel most girly.  I want to interact IRL that way with my friends and that's the biggest mystery for me, how to get those interactions with close friends.  I think I understand it now, I was always holding back because I didn't want to be seen as being flirting.  Now I can just say what I want honestly and I think it will turn out better.  After quarantine, right?   All of that leads me to the most important thing, which it is all very individual.   I read and I read and I read.  I find authors who have a voice who seem similar to my inner voice, but no one is the same.  I'd say my closest match is Adrienne Nash.  I like her because she resonates so much with me.  We're all different sparkly snowflakes, that makes it hard for us to figure out what we are.  But it is all valid.   Hugs --Grace                  
    • Dana Michelle
      Yes, a minor can change their name. A minor has to fill out this form https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/nc500.pdf. It requires either getting the parents' signatures or issuing a notice to allow the parents to object.
    • Emily michelle
      Thanks for all the replies. I’ve just kept playing on the humor. It just gets frustrating at times. the funny thing was there was another mechanic that had long hair too and they never said much about it. I can only imagine what will happen when I get my ears pierced haha. I don’t want to involve hr yet because I’m not ready to come out at work yet. Susan I wish my hair was like that unfortunately that is a wig. My hair is at the bottom of my ears now so it’s progressing. 
    • Patti Anne
      Thanks Jackie!
    • Patti Anne
      Thanks Em! It's definitely more updated.   Things are moving at the speed of light with Shawna and I! We've had some HUGE things happen this morning. We'll update as they firm up! 
    • Dana Michelle
      I am also from California and I discussed some of the issues I had with name change on this thread: My advice is: bring three copies of each form; bring change, cash, check book and credit card; bring envelopes.
    • Dana Michelle
      I've grown my hair long and still present as male because I am not passable yet. I've had a lot of job interviews where they wrap things up in a couple minutes. Since there are attitudes that long hair on men (or those who appear as men) is not a "business look", I wonder if once they see my long hair they decide they don't want to hire me. Nobody has said a word about it so I can't take legal action for discrimination.     I would recommend against that. It seems disrespectful to people with Down's Syndrome.    
    • VickySGV
      As another Californian,  my suggestion is to go to Transgender Law Center's website.    https://transgenderlawcenter.org/   They have comments on the process written by their staff of lawyers, and have fillable legal forms you can download for starts.  If you are brave enough, you can fill out the forms on your own and take them to the court yourself, but if you have an LGBT Community Center near you, they have law student and lawyers who will help you do it for free.  I do have legal training and did it myself successfully but believe me I was an emotional wreck for part of the time.
    • King Arthur
      I know I could just look this up on google, but I would rather get first-hand accounts from others on how to go about this. So, how do you get your name changed in California? Will you need to get a lawyer? What are all the obstacles in doing so? Can you do it as a minor? If so, how?
  • Upcoming Events