• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey

Guest ssybenifer

Guest ssybenifer

Hey everyone I am a new person here on Laura-Playground and just want to say a little something about my self. My real name is Ben but you can call me Nikki. My age is 16 almost 17 and I really want to go to a cross dressing academy. I live in VA but I want to cross dress. Right now I am wearing white panties that lock in and I have my key up on my fan. I also love to play dress up and love getting my friends that are girls to dress me up and stuff. I will send picks of me soon on my account so be sure to see them.

• Root Admin

Hello Nikki,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Could you tell us where that Cross dressing Academy is? There'd probably be a mass exodus of our members trying to get there.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Sakura_Stingray

hmmmm....-sneaks over to the area, forges school documents, acts like nothing is happening- hey!! o.o;; im in the academy!! <.< cant find me because im mixed in with the crowd!! -is like find waldo now- ^.^

Guest ssybenifer

lol hey wanna be friends I dont have much b/c at my neighborhood no boys live here, and in my school all the boys are mean at me b/c a girl black mailed me = (

Guest Sakura_Stingray

if you mean me being friends sure ^.^ friends are hard to come by for me.....off the net i only have 2....one is a female who used to want a sex change to be a boy untill she became pregnate, and the other is an old friend that i knew since kindergarden....but i didnt know it was him after 3 years of being friends in highschool XD only the girl knows about mysecret though x.x im too afraid to tell anyone els