• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'm New Here

Guest Kari

:o Hi everyone!

I've just joined Laura's Site and this is my first post. I'm a 40+ crossdresser who is just beginning to peek out of the closet. I've struggled with crossdressing since I was 13 or so (I got caught by my grandmother once, not pretty). I'm married and have 3 wonderful kids. I never want to hurt them. I came out to my wife early in our relationship, and we talked about it a couple of times. The last time about 10 yrs ago included words like "sick", "disgusting" and "perverted" so it's safe to say she is not supportive. I just can't make it go away. There is a part of me that wants to explore my fem side.

Maybe I can make some friends out here and learn how to balance things out.

Kari :)

Guest Sophie Jean

Hi Kari,

There is a national organization that accepts crossdressers of all ages, but we are mainly married 40+ with children. They also provide support for spouses and children of transgendered. I myself go to a local meeting once a month en femme. If you're interested in what they have to offer, check out Tri Ess. They provide safe and discreet meeting places. Because they are concerned about your safety, there is an application and interview process. The web site is:

http://www.tri-ess.org