• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stuff You Always Wanted To Wear But Haven't

Guest MissAmy

Guest Jo-88

I would like to be able to pass 100% as female with NO clothes on... I think that pretty much sums it up for me :P

so yea +1 for birthday suit

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carolyn Marie

• JJ

• Charlize

• MarcieMarie12

Guest Roberta-Belinda

Hi, I would love to wear a wedding dress and all that lovely white wedding lingerie. lacy bra,garterbelt and stockings and

sexy white panties.

Love Kim

Hi Kim, I would love this as well, yet another frustrating unfulfilled fantasy.

LOVE ROBERTA-BELLE

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenny_W

Cindy,

I have two skating dresses on order at the moment from RIvers Edge Dancewear, one velvet and the other nylon-lycra. I am looking forward to the delivery when they finally arrive from the States. I have never had the gumption to order one of these dresses until recently, and when I finally did, I thought I'd order two because postage is SO expensive! (I had to justify it somehow :) )

Here they are:

http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/velmoctnecsk.html

http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/moctnecskatd.html

Jenny

• Forum Moderator

Well, since you don't have a pic up yet it's impossible to say which would look better on you. But between the 2 choices I prefer the second link.

Personally, I wouldn't wear either one, Mankind should pay me to keep my big bootie under wraps. I was the death of spandex ya know....

Guest Jenny_W

Well, since you don't have a pic up yet it's impossible to say which would look better on you.

MackenzieB,

When my dresses arrive, I might post a few pictures if I think I look OK. Probably not head shots yet.

I haven't really got a lot of clothes, and no wig. I have never worn make-up (but definitely want to). It will take me a little time to buy the things I need. Confidence is building but it's been years in the closet (literaly) and I've only just poked my head out. I feel like I'm heading in the right direction!

Jenny

Guest Luuceee

I always used to pretend i was Belle in Beauty and the Beast when i was a child so i would just love to wear that ballgown she wears. In fact i like all her outfits. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest alexiaannalise

i have 2 i always wanted to dress as a cheerleader or dress in a mini cocktail dress i was always jealous of the cheerleaders in my high schools cuz i wanted to wear their uniforms and the mini cocktail dress i always liked them and wanted to wear them

Lots Of Love

Alexia Annalise

Guest amanda_s

lately i have wanted to get and i am getting one is a Dirndl its the dress you see women wearing at octoberfests my families back ground is german and i have wanted to have one for years just not sure which colour. would love purple but this one store only has green , black and red there are oter colours but i don't like them. also i want the long dress not short LOL

Amanda

Guest MrMxyzptlk

I am looking for the compnents of the classic Cathiolic School Girl outfit... Well, sexied up a bit to be honest. Shorter skirt, higher heels and a wig I can braid into the right hairstyle. That might be the outfit I use to come out to my wife...

• Forum Moderator

A loincloth ever since I saw Tarzan way back when. ..maybe fudging on the haven't because I did try it as a kid. Didn't go over too well.

It wouldn't go over now either, Guess this one will have to stay a fantasy.

I also always wanted to be a knight -and wanted it much more-and we are going to Renfest in the late fall. Guess what my garb will be?

Johnny

Geez......

I always wanted to dress like Mae West in ANY of her films....

"Why don't ya come up an see me sometime......?"

LOL

Donna Jean

oh yeah! but she was sexy in a different way than what most would recognize as sexy these days... she could be wearing anything, even a huge fur coat and hat, and deliver a line like that..and she would have this magical aura of sexy charisma probably no one else could manage.

the way she'd say that line, and some others.. nobody else has that kind of glamour.

How many remember the old BatMan series-> yes-> remember Cat Woman... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect

yeah, well they had three, but my favorite was of course, Julie Lamar, the original... Ertha Kitt was interesting though, and she had done that Santa baby song, which got her some attention too!. Meriweather was nice, but just not the same as Lemar...

they were all pretty great. i liked that series, Everyone was on it at some time or other! and it wasnt all dead serious all the time, but fun, you know they had fun with it.

hmm swim trunks, and a perfect toned body to go with it, and no scars. I'm kind of up there with Johnny, but its ok to have an ideal or a fantasy.

• Admin

I would like to wear a cocktail dress, but more than that, I want to feel like I look good in a cocktail dress. I don't feel like I would right now.

Carolyn Marie

Guest MsGsptlsnz

See the picture to the left... No, not the little guy with the bowler.... The redhead. I'd like to pull that off. Of course I'll have to lose about 100 pounds and have several ribs removed... But what's all that when it comes to looking your best.

Guest rachel38

Wouldlove to wear tight scoopneck sweater miniskirt & thigh high boots .Don't really have the curves to pull it off but it sure would feel good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)

• SamC
    • VickySGV
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Betty K
    • Willow
    • MaeBe
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

1. Alscully
      Alscully
      (35 years old)
    2. floruisse
      floruisse
      (40 years old)
    3. Jasmine25
      Jasmine25
      (22 years old)
    4. Trev0rK
      Trev0rK
      (26 years old)
    • Abigail Genevieve
      The counseling session was heated, if you could call it a counseling session.  Sometimes Lois felt he was on Odie's side, and sometimes on hers.  When he was on her side, Odie got defensive. She found herself being defensive when it seemed they were ganging up on each other.   "This is not working," Lois said angrily, and walked out.  "Never again. I want my husband back. Dr. Smith you are complicit in this."   "What?" said Odie.   The counselor looked at him.  "You will have to learn some listening skills."   "That is it? Listening skills?  You just destroyed my marriage, and you told me I need to learn listening skills?"   Dr. Smith said calmly,"I think you both need to cool off."   Odie looked at him and walked out, saying "And you call yourself a counselor."   "Wait a minute."   "No."
    • Ashley0616
      Just a comfortable gray sweater dress and some sneakers. Nothing special today. 
    • VickySGV
      I do still carry a Swiss Army knife along with my car keys.  
    • Timi
      Jeans and a white sweater. And cute white sneakers. Delivering balloons to a bunch of restaurants supporting our LGBT Community Center fundraiser today!
    • April Marie
      Congratulations to you!!!This is so wonderful!!
    • missyjo
      I've no desire to present androgynous..nothing wrong with it but I am a girl n wish to present as a girl. shrugs, if androgynous works fir others good. always happy someone finds a solution or happiness    today black jeans  black wedges..purple camisole under white n black polka dot blouse half open   soft smile to all 
    • MaeBe
      I have read some of it, mostly in areas specifically targeted at the LGBTQ+ peoples.   You also have to take into account what and who is behind the words, not just the words themselves. Together that creates context, right? Let's take some examples, under the Department of Health & Human Services section:   "Radical actors inside and outside government are promoting harmful identity politics that replaces biological sex with subjective notions of “gender identity” and bases a person’s worth on his or her race, sex, or other identities. This destructive dogma, under the guise of “equity,” threatens American’s fundamental liberties as well as the health and well-being of children and adults alike."   or   "Families comprised of a married mother, father, and their children are the foundation of a well-ordered nation and healthy society. Unfortunately, family policies and programs under President Biden’s HHS are fraught with agenda items focusing on “LGBTQ+ equity,” subsidizing single-motherhood, disincentivizing work, and penalizing marriage. These policies should be repealed and replaced by policies that support the formation of stable, married, nuclear families."   From a wording perspective, who doesn't want to protect the health and well-being of Americans or think that families aren't good for America? But let's take a look at the author, Roger Severino. He's well-quoted to be against LGBTQ+ anything, has standard christian nationalist views, supports conversion therapy, etc.   So when he uses words like "threatens the health and well-being of children and adults alike" it's not about actual health, it's about enforcing cis-gendered ideology because he (and the rest of the Heritage Foundation) believe LGBTQ+ people and communities are harmful. Or when he invokes the family through the lens of, let's just say dog whistles including the "penalization of marriage" (how and where?!), he idealizes families involving marriage of a "biological male to a biological female" and associates LGBTQ+ family equity as something unhealthy.   Who are the radical actors? Who is telling people to be trans, gay, or queer in general? No one. The idea that there can be any sort of equity between LGBTQ+ people and "normal" cis people is abhorrent to the author, so the loaded language of radical/destructive/guise/threaten are used. Families that he believes are "good" are stable/well-ordered/healthy, specifically married/nuclear ones.   Start looking into intersectionality of oppression of non-privileged groups and how that affects the concept of the family and you will understand that these platitudes are thinly veiled wrappers for christian nationalist ideology.   What's wrong with equity for queer families, to allow them full rights as parents, who are bringing up smart and able children? Or single mothers who are working three jobs to get food on plates?
    • Ashley0616
      Well yesterday didn't work like I wanted to. I met a guy and started talking and he was wanting to be in a relationship. I asked my kids on how they thought of me dating a man and they said gross and said no. I guess it's time to look for women. I think that is going to be harder. Oh well I guess.  
    • Ashley0616
      I don't have anything in my dress pocket
    • Carolyn Marie
      This topic reminds me of the lyrics to the Beatles song, "A Little Help From My Friends."   "What do you see when you turn out the lights?"   "I can't tell you but I know it's mine."   Carolyn Marie
    • Abigail Genevieve
      @Ivy have you read the actual document?   Has anyone else out there read it?
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I am reading the Project 2025 document https://www.project2025.org/policy/   This will take some time.  I read the forward and I want to read it again later.   I read some criticism of it outside here and I will be looking for it in the light of what has been posted here and there.  Some of the criticism is bosh.   @MaeBe have you read the actual document?
    • RaineOnYourParade
      *older, not holder, oops :P
    • Abigail Genevieve
      No problem!
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Old topic, but I gotta say my favorites are: "Stop hitting on minors" (doesn't work if you're holder tho) and "Sure as [squid] not you"
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.