• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Your Outfit Right Now

Guest MissAmy

Guest MissAmy

I thought this would be a good thread idea. Just describe your outfit that you wore or are wearing today. I've got on my princess peach costume dress I had gotten yesterday which comes with a cute tiara. Also have my new wig, pink tights, a pink VS undies thong on.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tracy_j

• Charlize

• VickySGV

Guest ChloëC

Actually, Miss Amy, when I'm dressed, I'm sort of into other things then sitting at the computer here at Laura's. So it may be some days before I can actually give an interesting response. But I promise I will.

Chloë

Guest Jean Davis

Hey Miss Amy

Right now I have on a nice white long sleeved shirt/bodysuit with a pair of cream colored wide legged slacks and a pair of white peep toed pumps.

Nothing to fancy but it looks fabulous. :lol:

LUV

Jean

• 2 years later...

Real clothes-horse here :-) Khaki shorts, black tee with grey edging on the sleeves, a small red wolf logo and white lettering reading HOWLING WOLVES. It's a winery and why that name, I have no idea!

Alex

Guest NatashaJade

I'm at work wearing jeans, a long sleeved red t-shirt under an olive green cardigan (with fingerless gloves...it's cold up in here!). And I'm wear a pair of black and grey checkered Vans. My typical casual drama teacher look.

xoxo

Guest Andrew Parker

Is this open to guys too? I'm always the only dude in the fashion forum.

I'm wearing a navy Calvin Klein polo with dark levi skinnies and batman boxers.

Guest Lorem Ipsum

Nah man, I'm in here sometimes too!

I'm wearing black levi skinny jeans, a navy blue v-neck sweater, and grayish plaid wool vans.

Creepishly similar to what you're wearing, Andrew...

A nice black tank, with ruching on the sides and lace trim across the bust/hem. A pair of 7 For all Mankind bootcut jeans in a dark wash and my really beautiful brown knee high boots. Now i just need more butt too make it look even better. :)

Guest Juniper Blue

A super soft American Apparel T-shirt under a Columbia blue and tan fine paid flannel shirt ... Columbia comfy yet durable granite-cloth pants .. Maggies brown organic cotton socks ( made in the U.S.A.)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I was representing Lane Bryant in full force today.

Long sleeve grey with purple/pink/blue design and glitter, from Lane Bryant.

Dark purple cami underneath (matched the purple in the shirt), also from LB.

Dark wide leg jeans, also from LB.

New white cotton convertible bra, also from LB

Long black Reebok fleece jacket (Casual Male XL)

Hoop earrings (...again, LB)

Black Vans (sneakers, from Vans)

..oh and my necklace and my 4 rings. (custom made from PA)

Guest Nicole Thrace

Workout time for this girl...Black Hanes sport bra,Danksin Now tricot pants,greystone with pink leg strips ( they are so soft),pink cotton socks and Reebok steel/pink Solar Vibe shoes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mistygirl7

For work buckle brand mankies black wash Jean, skecters out wards black shoes, white Hurley color accent tee with black worthlis half button down dress shirt with sleves rolled up, with black leather wrist cut with metal eyelits by earth bound.

Now blue boyfriend fit sweat pants by VS Pink, one white tank top under a green tank top by old navy

:-)

Guest chngnwnd

I just got up a little while ago. I am wearing long underwear and a sweatshirt -mmmm....sexy. I actually might dress up today since I am doing some volunteer work this afternoon.

Bobbi

Guest Amberley_Vail

Right now just my underwear (I know, classy right! -.-) , but come the morning itll be full Polish desert camouflage, black battle belt and tac-boots.

If only my airsoft buddies knew what I was wearing under my camo! ^.^

Guest Robin Winter

Pink jammy bottoms with polka-dots in various other shades of pink, a pride t-shirt (white shirt with 3 couples on the front pictured in symbols like on bathroom signs, each person a different pride color, and they're shown left to right girl/girl, girl/boy, boy/boy and says "Whatever makes you happy" underneath). It's my favorite t-shirt. Oh, and some chipped nail polish on my toes ^_^

Weelll, I woke up in my pink vanity fair flutter sleeve silky nightgown....

Right now since its up and about time, its G Vanderbilt black jeans and a lavender long sleeve Tee, accessorized with white gold studs and a semi sparkly sterling silver necklace. Nearly nude pink blush fingernails and red toenails (no chips, Shilo!)Oh, and a pony tail holder... wouldn't want people to think I was feminine, lol! No makeup when out and about :( Boo!

Michelle

Guest Robin Winter
Nearly nude pink blush fingernails and red toenails (no chips, Shilo!)

LOL, what can I say, I'm lazy when it comes to my toes, since nobody ever sees them anyway. My daughter and I generally do our nails together, so I'm just waiting for her to press me into action.

Guest NatashaJade

Today it's jeans and a scoop-necked 3/4 sleeve grey/green t-shirt that reveals quite a bit, but not the brand new purple bra I bought yesterday :D

xoxo