• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Your Outfit Right Now

Guest MissAmy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tracy_j

• Charlize

• VickySGV

Right now red tank top, pink shorts, and open toed shoes (3" heels. I love heels) . Earlier my new dress arrived  my first it's a mitered stripe multi color sundress. I like the way it fits, feels, and looks. I am on top of the world now! I so want to go out somewhere. 

Thanks for the chance to express my feelings. 

Guest AshleighP

I've been away for a bit and totally forgot about this thread. I've had more and more chances to dress lately, albeit for short amounts of time. Today it's a green v-neck top, green corduroy mid thigh skirt, low heeled wedge sandals, full makeup, and my new WIG! Just love this new, short hairpiece. My coworker says it suits the shape of my face quite well. Also, cooler for the summer months.

It is a lipstick on the coffee cup kind of morning! Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

Multi-coloured Paisly pattern skirt and bikini top. It is hot here (~30 degrees) so is ideal to introduce the top, which so far has been accepted well.

• Forum Moderator

Orange short sleeve shirt, black skort (my old school colors), blackout tights, and OOPS! Purple boots. Yes, I put the wrong boots on. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter if you're not out and about. It's a cool day here, so I break the summer fassion trend!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JaneShannon

I haven't been able to dress for a while, but I have had several chances this summer.  Two days ago I slip out of the house and slip into a really cute denim colored mini skirt with pleats on the front.  I put on a white and green stripped top with long sleeves.  I am not sure I would put them together again, but it was nice to be dressed again. 

• Forum Moderator

Today i'm going to be out all day working on the farm.  I'm wearing UPF 50 slacks and shirt and will also have a lovely light colored big brim hat.  Not particularly lady like but necessary.  Yesterday i was wearing a cute jean skirt and blouse for a birthday party.  It's lovely to be able to dress up or down and still feel good about how i look.

Hugs,

Charlize

Nothing elaborate today...jeans, red polo with white t-shirt underneath, hair up in a ponytail and black headband

I'm pulling out all the stops today...no makeup either...I hate waking up late...LOL :)

Guest CLAIRE100

Today I am wearing a light gauze top with a multi collared  broomstick skirt all found last week at a local thrift store, no where to go today so why not just be comfortable

• Forum Moderator

I'm laying around nursing a sore shoulder (pulled muscle) so it's just a tank top, hoodie and capris while I hold the ice bag and relax on Ibuprofen.  ouch!

Jani

Guest JaneShannon

Last night I was putting away an office bag and found a top I had forgotten about, so today I am wearing it.  It is a black cable knit top with ties on the back and short sleeves.  I paired it with my Black Royal Stewart tarten mini kilt (even has the very cute, but very big safety pin).  To add some fun I am wearing knee high boots with fishnet stockings.  OMG, I am loving the fishnets!!!

My Boston T-shirt and shorts. Yes I just got home from work and took the bra off.......:lol:

Guest JaneShannon
1 minute ago, Jani423 said:

I'm laying around nursing a sore shoulder (pulled muscle) so it's just a tank top, hoodie and capris while I hold the ice bag and relax on Ibuprofen.  ouch!

Jani

Sorry to hear your shoulder hurts.  Hope you feel better soon!

• Forum Moderator

:)  me too.  I have to keep reminding myself I'm not 20 any longer...

Let's get dressed for derby practice. First I'm well hydrated with juiced dill pickles, pulp, juice and two thirds water. This keeps away muscle cramps. I fill my bout jug with water and a touch of pink salt. Next breathable cotton panties, Danskin stretch capris, compression knee socks and my MissBehaved jersey (one of many). Over that my Mueller knee gaskets, McDavid ankle supports and BumSaver padded shorts. Don my sneakers, grab my gear bag and my skate case, then off I go.

At he track, some derby stretches then suit up for battle. Starting with my Deadbolt GrandSlam knee pads. Next I lace on my Jackson Vantage skates with Pilot  F16 Falcon 2.0 plus plates with forged trucks and Bont Royal Assassin urethane/aluminum wheels. (The top shelf stuff required to fly!) Next I lock my skates to my heals with LOLO custom jam straps. I take a deep breath as my adrenaline comes up.

FInally my Bauer Hocky elbow/forarm protectors, slip into my Atom wrist gaurds, don my Triple8 pink derby helmet and white Sisu mouthguard. Skating away for two hours of the best torture you could ever love!

When I get home, I lay on my bed naked and say this prayer. "Now I lay me down to sleep, from my practice I am beat! If I die before I wake, thank you Lord I got to skate. God bless Roller Derby." Giggle. How's that for a bedtime story? LOL!

• Forum Moderator

It's wonderful to have you back JodyAnn.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JaneShannon

I really like my outfit today!  Matching black lingerie--I love matching looks so planned.  A burgundy top with cappy sleeves, a cowl neckline and rucking down the sides of my tummy.  An ankle length patterned skirt that really goes pretty well with this top.  It has lots of colors I like in it.  Nice sunset colors.  I am wearing Roman(ish) style sandals with a 1 inch heel.  Finally, I have topped it all off with some earrings, a beaded bracelet, and a fairy bell anklet just for fun.  

I am a school teacher, and this is exactly how I see myself dressing for work (maybe someday).

Guest JaneShannon

I only get to dress for a little bit today.  I am finding I figuring out more and more of my style as a woman.  Today is a stripped, knit skirt with a navy base with pink, bright blue and white strips.  I just realized it is kind of a trans-pride colored skirt.  My top is a bright blue (pretty good match for the bright blue in the skirt) lace top with short sleeves.  

• 9 months later...

Gave all my men's jeans to Goodwill several years ago, as an androgynous non-binary appearing type on feminizing hormones for a few dozen years my body has changed and my butt was no longer fitting well in men's jeans, so as a matter of necessity I shopped women's jeans and finally found St. John's Bay Secretly slender straight leg jeans  worked best for me. I like the stretch of the fabric, so that when I bend over or squat it moves with me and doesn't show off a butt crack. Having been surgically neutered years ago, what was left has atrophied sufficiently so that I can wear them pulled all the way up just like women do

I have a variety of women's tops and T's , mostly solid color crew neck or Henleys that I wear over a Rhonda Shear racerback leisure bra to minimize jiggle and pointy-ness and not make too much of a got boobs statement. I have some men's Summer shirts, the type worn outside and untucked over a tank top so I can wear the shirt open if I choose. Even though I'm only 5' 7" and wear petite I'm not in to really girly-girl attire, I just don't have the looks to waste my time with it anyway and the androgynous look works well enough for me.

Right now, BearPaw boots cause they are comfy and fleece lined as I sit sipping morning coffee, skinny denim jeans and white short sleeved top.

• Admin

Somewhat permastained T shirt without a bra, and my shop-work grundgy denims, and steel toed work shoes.  (Working on a gig box for my audio gear.)

• Forum Moderator

A pair of yoga pants and a soft cotton hoodie with my shearling ankle bootie slippers.  Its a lazy Saturday.  AHHHH.  Going to brew some tea now. 

Jani

Black tights, pink ruffly skirt and a knit Liz Claiborne zippered sweater bought used. And red Crocks. I couldn't feel more comfortable. :)

Gwen

On my way to my grand daughters first communion, wearing a a black flower print dress, with a short waisted yellow jacket and 2 inch black heals. First time to such a large gathering dressed like this since going full time but my 2 daughters say I look fine so I trust there judgement, I have to admit I am a  nervous Nellie but on the other hand this feels so good and right.