• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Can I Be With God If I Am Transgendered?

Guest Vicky

• 6 months later...

Lily,

I hope you find peace and in all of these answers you find some comfort and your own truth. I will just share something with you. John 112-13"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God."

You are God's child. You are as he created you. He did not make a mistake. Despite our outer shell, when people see us for who we are, they see as God created us. I am not trying to convince you and on the question you asked, I wish we could all be sitting face to face talking, because I feel I could express myself better.

I wish you peace.

I stick to the new testament....i believe everything written and i am catholic but here is what i think.....The new testament in galtians says taht there is no such thing as woman or man befoire God and also in the acts there it says taht everyone who believes in Our Lord Jesus Christ is good enough :)

I feel we are all gods children.

male , female it matters not in the big scheme of things. We are all humane.

It is how we live our lives that count , not the clothing on our skin.

I was raised a devout Mormon for the most part of my life, so for the longest time ive felt unworthy of 'salvation/redemption?' (for lack of a better word), but id like to agree with chandra, we are all gods children an it is how we live our lives, our morale character that counts. Not to preach to yall or nothin, but i believe god himself said 'Love one another as i have loved you'. Would it not be unchrist-like an hypocritical to judge a person by his/her psychical appearance. did it not say in john 8:15 (correct me if im wrong) Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

• 5 months later...