• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

On Tucking

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi ladies,

It has been recognized that there have been many posts asking about Tucking.

This topic is intended to provide some answers to your questions.

Definitions:

What is tucking?:

Tucking is the term used to describe the hiding of one's genitalia so that the "bulge"

down there does not ruin the look of wearing women's clothing. There are many techniques to achieving

this look and we will look at a few.

What is a Gaff?:

A gaff is a special garment made to assist in MTF's with tucking. A gaff is basically the cross between a "jock-strap"

and panties. They are made with thick, sturdy cloth, and provide structural support. They can be uncomfortable

for some people.

Tucking Techniques:

Hiding one's testicles in your abdomen:

There are two cavities in one's abdomen that are the origins of where the testicles came from during your

development during your prenatal period. These cavities are located in the front of your abdomen just behind

the penis and to the left and right sides of the penis. If one gently pushes one's testicles straight up just

behind the penis they will find the cavities and the testicles will settle right into them. There should be no

pain at all when doing this. If one is experiencing pain then stop and try again later after the pain subsides.

Once the testicles are in their respective cavities one can then fold the penis back and hold everything in place

by tight fitting panties and/or a gaff.

Pushing everything back:

A very common and simple approach to tucking is to simply push everything back and to then use a gaff/panties to hold

everything in place. This approach can achieve the desired results in most cases. Obviously, this approach will

not be as effective as the abdomen approach if one is intending to wear a bikini to the beach. This approach,

however works very well with most clothing.

Taping:

Taping is an additional method to hold everything into place. The use of duck tape or any non-surgical tape is not recommended. Use

medical tape instead if you feel that you need to tape because only medical tape is designed to be used on

human skin. One runs the risk of injury if they do not use medical tape. Also, tape cannot be reused when

one has to pull it off to urinate (for example). New tape then has to be applied, which can not always be practical.

Taping should only be used for a very short duration of maybe a few hours.

Brenda's Technique:

OK, so I have described the basic techniques to tucking. I would like to take this time to share with you all

my own tucking technique. I like simplicity, efficiency, and practicality while still achieving the results that I

desire. First, I use the push back method. I like the simplicity of that method.

I use two pairs of underwear when I tuck. The first layer is a pair of LIFE underwear by Fruit of the Loom.

This product line is colored string bikini's for men. This first layer is of thicker cotton and provides most of the

structural support. I pull things up tight with this layer. The second layer is a pair of women's panties (preferably cotton)

that provides a smoothing effect to make everything look natural. The main thing here is that the bulge is gone!

I can still urinate when I need to without any fanfare, and I can then place everything back quickly and easily.

Also, most of all, is that this technique is extremely comfortable. There are no sitting issues or discomfort over

time. This technique works very well for me and is far less expensive than using a gaff. Far less uncomfortable

than using a gaff. Far less complicated than using the tape and/or the abdomen method.

Useful Links:

http://www.lauras-playground.com/mtf.htm

http://www.crossdressing.pl/main.php?lv1_i...462〈=en

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm

I hope that this topic has answered some questions.

If any of you have any tucking advice, please share.

Love

Brenda

Edited by ~Brenda~
Added transgenderzone link
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Carolyn Marie

I guess I use a similar method to the Brenda's Technique: ??

Pushing up in the cavitys then pushing everything under held in place with a g-string wedged and held tight for layer one then panties for the smoothing second layer, quick and easy and very effective!! I use it with tightish jeans most days and feel very confident out and about ;)

I've tried to do it like you had outlined, but I still can't seem to do it, or maybe I'm not getting exactly what your saying. Can you please help me.

thanks

Melisa

Guest Donna Jean
I've tried to do it like you had outlined, but I still can't seem to do it, or maybe I'm not getting exactly what your saying. Can you please help me.

thanks

Melisa

Melisa......

You are probably refering to the testicles in the location bernii talks about...

That is the most difficult part for most as it can be trial and error...but, it is doable!

The cavaties are there because that is where them came down from in the very first place...

Keep trying.....OK?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Brenda and all---I don't know if this counts as tucking but I use a large "Tough Strip" water-proof bandaid to tuck my penis up inside. I am naturally quite small between my legs and this seems to work for me. I can still pee without having to replace the bandaid because the non-stick gauze center gives me an adequate opening and i can shower as the bandaid is waterproof. Although this takes care of any bulge I wear it more for the feeling of being female between my legs. Hope this is not TMI!

Ricka

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bunnygrrl

Hi, Girlz! ^^,

Many posts about tucking here, or on the web, but i didn't find anything about long-term effects of tucking.

I've started tucking few years ago, before i know it called tucking, i just tried to hide my lil' packet down there, and don't know why, i enjoy it. It doesn't matter, it's good for me and it's done. I feel it natural and so comfortable, and when i'm not tucked, it's so annoying, and can't stand it, so i must tuck. And now, i started a 24/7 tucking, there's no time when i'm not tucked: walking the streets, wathing movies, learning, so everytime. And my question is:

1. is there any chance to get a health problem?

2. is it possible they "lost in me" and need any doctor's help?

3. or other dangers?

4. tucking has time limits? hours? days? weeks? months? or i can be tucked for years?

Thanks for answering and many hugs!

• 1 month later...
Guest AshleySummers

I'm unfortunately a bit to big down there to just push everything back, and even tucking shows some if I happen to get aroused, so here's my method I've used since middle school:

What you need:

1 ACE Bandage, 4" wide

1 Pair of tight "boy short" panties

A small amount of medical tape (optional)

1. Shave. It'll make things easier, less itchy (if you shave often) and less painful.

2. Tuck. You can pull your testicles back if you can't tuck, or it's painful, but you'll achieve less of a result.

3. Once the testicles are out of the way, take the rolled up ace bandage and unroll about an inch of it. From this point you can either tape this to your upper pubic region, or just hold it there. From personal experience, when you are first trying this, and in a dangerous situation like a ladies room, the tape helps.

4. Unroll the ace bandage down over the offending organ (pushing the shaft and anything else you've left unhindered back in the process) and then off under your left buttock, loop around the front and go back through the middle, this time looping under the left buttock. While you do this, be sure to tighten the ace bandage and you roll over "it" and keep "it" centered as best as possible. The best result is that just the very absolute extreme tip is sticking out ever so slightly from the "v" formed by you crisscrossing between your legs, allowing all bodily functions to be performed with zero effort. If you are large enough for this to poke a bit at the donkey of your jeans or dress, just roll over the member completely. You'll have to undo everything if you need to use the ladies room. When you run out of bandage, use the provided clips to keep it from coming undone. If I'm wearing a dress, I tend to try to end the ace bandage and clamp it in between my legs. In jeans I tend to clamp it off at the hips.

5. Put on the tight "boy shorts" If wrapped correctly, the ace bandage should be completely covered, and smoothed out.

And there you have it! It can be hot, somewhat itchy, and a little sweaty, but for us girls cursed with size, it really helps conceal everything.

If for whatever reason you need to re-do this in the ladies room, here are some quick tips:

1. Private restrooms are awesome.

2. DO NOT DROP THE CLIPS! One, the floor is gross. Second, if they're metal they'll make a noise. Third, they could bounce into the next stall, or out of reach. Carefully grab hold of both clips, release them, and tuck the end of the ace into itself in the hip area, then place the clips in your pocket or in/on your bosom. Do not twist and turn looking for a place to put them, every place is gross, and people will notice you fidgeting in the stall and wonder what's up.

3. UNROLL! Do not just slide everything down and try to slide it back in place. It won't work, and you risk the bandage touching the floor (gross!) and being spotted by other people in the restroom. Regardless if you unroll it, it stays neat, is easy to re-apply and won't get all tangled.

4. Do your business. Dab. Make sure you got the droplets. You're about to compress it again, you don't want droplets to be on the bandage, or on your dress.

5. Re-apply, following the original steps.

Pros: Hides everything flawlessly. I can go to the beach in a one piece, or in tight "boyshort" swimwear.

Depending on your size, you can relieve yourself without moving it, and even if you need to re-do it, is relatively quick and easy to do in a ladies room with some practice.

Wrapping the ace around your buttocks instead of across them will actually enhance them!

It will constrain your legs some, enough that it will feel extremely natural to walk and even run much like a girl. My fiancee commented immediately on how it changed my femme walk to look more natural (I had been out of practice a bit though)

Cons: Can really dig in after a while and be uncomfortable. The longest I went was 12 hours without wanting some relief for my hips. The member area doesn't get uncomfortable for me at all.

The ace will need to be hand-washed regularly. Things will be hot and damp down there, it'll get smelly if you let it go.

Can take some getting used to to get the technique down, especially placement of the member.

Lose a clip, it's over, unless you have tape in your purse.

Hope this helps!

Ashley

Guest sarah f

Thanks for the post Brenda. I especially like your way of doing it. It seems so much easier to achieve. This is why I love that you are sticking around with us.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest ~Brenda~

Girls!!

I have a wonderful update that I must share with you all!!

I have discovered that somewhere between when I put up this topic and now, I have been tucking abdominaly :D

Naturally I have been putting my panties on without even thinking about it (just getting dressed).

A few days ago, I noticed that I am no longer pushing things back, I am just putting on my clothes.

To my astonishment, by simply putting on the layers that I described in my first post without putting my hand down there to push back my testicles naturally will go into their abdominal cavities!! Abdominal tucking without pain, without effort, without any special actions!!!

The most fantastic thing about this is that one can tuck abdominally as quickly as simply putting on your underwear!!!

What I discovered is that to really successfully tuck... DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!!!

One does not need to get into any contortions to achieve tucking.

Needless to say... I am ecstatic!!! :D :D

HUGS

Brenda

• 1 month later...
Guest Sarissa

Ok Girls,

I have never Tucked. I dont know how and am having a hard time pictureing how you all are doing this. I understand the pushing up of the testicals. That is easily done.

What you do after that is unclear to me.

Thanks for the information though, It is great to be able to find it.

Sarissa

Guest RachaelAnn

I don't know if this site has been posted anywhere here, but if it has please forgive my ignorance.

I found this on a google search and was amazed at what all they offer. It is entirely directed at FTM's and offers almost everything you could ever want or need through your entire transition. At least from what I can tell. They can get pretty expensive, but it's still a kinda one-stop-shop.

http://www.thebreastformstore.com

Rachael

• Admin

Thanks, RachaelAnn.

I bought my breast forms through them. I was entirely pleased with the service and quality, but I've only ordered one thing through them

so I can't compare it to anyplace else.

Carolyn Marie

Guest ricka

Well sisters, maybe I am the exception to the rule, possibly because with the natural development of my mammary glands my male genitalia has shurnk, but I simply use duck tape to keep my male appendage tucked up inside my body. I am sure this will not work for those of you who have average or larger male genitalia. BTW I am still able to urinate with the duc tape sitting down. Probably Not a good idea unless you shave down there.

Ricka

• 1 month later...
Guest julie-ann

This one of the most thorough descriptions I have read on this subject. However I would appreciate guidance on ,how to push the penis into the body,

how to keep it there, risks of so doing,and any other discussion on this.

Thanks, Julie-ann.

Guest ~Brenda~
This one of the most thorough descriptions I have read on this subject. However I would appreciate guidance on ,how to push the penis into the body,

how to keep it there, risks of so doing,and any other discussion on this.

Thanks, Julie-ann.

Hey.. Welcome Julie-ann :)

Welcome to Laura's (off topic.. I know, but I wanted to say hi :) )

Sweetheart, one folds the penis back between the legs. Pushing the penis back into your body is dangerous. Testicles can be placed up into your abdomen (since they originated there in the first place).

Hope this helps hon :)

Brenda

Guest Donna Jean
Hey.. Welcome Julie-ann :)

Welcome to Laura's (off topic.. I know, but I wanted to say hi :) )

Sweetheart, one folds the penis back between the legs. Pushing the penis back into your body is dangerous. Testicles can be placed up into your abdomen (since they originated there in the first place).

Hope this helps hon :)

Brenda

Yes, what bernii says here is true....

And, I'd also like to welcome you to the Playground!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest csweetansassy
Hi ladies,

It has been recognized that there have been many posts asking about Tucking.

This topic is intended to provide some answers to your questions.

Definitions:

What is tucking?:

Tucking is the term used to describe the hiding of one's genitalia so that the "bulge"

down there does not ruin the look of wearing women's clothing. There are many techniques to achieving

this look and we will look at a few.

What is a Gaff?:

A gaff is a special garment made to assist in MTF's with tucking. A gaff is basically the cross between a "jock-strap"

and panties. They are made with thick, sturdy cloth, and provide structural support. They can be uncomfortable

for some people.

Tucking Techniques:

Hiding one's testicles in your abdomen:

There are two cavities in one's abdomen that are the origins of where the testicles came from during your

development during your prenatal period. These cavities are located in the front of your abdomen just behind

the penis and to the left and right sides of the penis. If one gently pushes one's testicles straight up just

behind the penis they will find the cavities and the testicles will settle right into them. There should be no

pain at all when doing this. If one is experiencing pain then stop and try again later after the pain subsides.

Once the testicles are in their respective cavities one can then fold the penis back and hold everything in place

by tight fitting panties and/or a gaff.

Pushing everything back:

A very common and simple approach to tucking is to simply push everything back and to then use a gaff/panties to hold

everything in place. This approach can achieve the desired results in most cases. Obviously, this approach will

not be as effective as the abdomen approach if one is intending to wear a bikini to the beach. This approach,

however works very well with most clothing.

Taping:

Taping is an additional method to hold everything into place. The use of duck tape or any non-surgical tape is not recommended. Use

medical tape instead if you feel that you need to tape because only medical tape is designed to be used on

human skin. One runs the risk of injury if they do not use medical tape. Also, tape cannot be reused when

one has to pull it off to urinate (for example). New tape then has to be applied, which can not always be practical.

Taping should only be used for a very short duration of maybe a few hours.

Brenda's Technique:

OK, so I have described the basic techniques to tucking. I would like to take this time to share with you all

my own tucking technique. I like simplicity, efficiency, and practicality while still achieving the results that I

desire. First, I use the push back method. I like the simplicity of that method.

I use two pairs of underwear when I tuck. The first layer is a pair of LIFE underwear by Fruit of the Loom.

This product line is colored string bikini's for men. This first layer is of thicker cotton and provides most of the

structural support. I pull things up tight with this layer. The second layer is a pair of women's panties (preferably cotton)

that provides a smoothing effect to make everything look natural. The main thing here is that the bulge is gone!

I can still urinate when I need to without any fanfare, and I can then place everything back quickly and easily.

Also, most of all, is that this technique is extremely comfortable. There are no sitting issues or discomfort over

time. This technique works very well for me and is far less expensive than using a gaff. Far less uncomfortable

than using a gaff. Far less complicated than using the tape and/or the abdomen method.

Useful Links:

http://www.lauras-playground.com/mtf.htm

http://www.crossdressing.pl/main.php?lv1_i...462〈=en

I hope that this topic has answered some questions.

If any of you have any tucking advice, please share.

Love

Brenda

BrendaI am so dumb but once you push your testicles back up in you. How can you get them back out. I hate togo to my regular doctor with them up inside. Thank you

Guest ~Brenda~
BrendaI am so dumb but once you push your testicles back up in you. How can you get them back out. I hate togo to my regular doctor with them up inside. Thank you

Dearheart, there is no such thing as a dumb question...OK? Never be afraid to ask a question. This is the very reason why we are here in the first place :)

Your testicles naturally will drop out of your abdomen when there is no underlying support to hold them in place in your abdomen.

I hope this answers your question :)

Love

Brenda

Guest SilverDragon

I have made a minor discovery for those who have trouble pushing your testicles into your abdominal cavities.

This is an easy way (for me at least) to tuck, and I think it could work for everyone else.

It involves three steps.

1. Grab everything; Penis and testicles, and make sure the skin is taut. You should be situated so that your testicles and penis are situated above your grip, and your pelvis below. Your testicles shouldn't be able to move anywhere. If they can, try pulling your grip up further until everything is relatively taut.

2. Lighten your hold slightly and push one testicles into the taut area where there should be no spare scrotal skin. It should slide all the way down and into the cavity. Repeat with the other testicle.

3. Push your penis back between your legs with your scrotal skin below it, so when it is back there the scrotal skin is above it. You can tape if you want.

I found that it is very easy to get your testicles into your body with this method. Tell me if I'm not clear.

Guest missjamie678

Very interesting Topic...I am always amazed at the things I learn on this site....Thank You all soooo much...Love Jamie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alison

Yea I cant get this down. I've been trying for 4 days now and Its starting to get me upset. -.- O well, Guess I'll just keep trying -.-

• Dev unpinned this topic