• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

On Tucking

Guest ~Brenda~

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Carolyn Marie

Guest ~Brenda~

To those who are struggling with this and are confused....

To start, take both of your hands and with a testicle in each hand, gently push each testicle up towards the base of the penis. What you will find is that the testicles will naturally find themselves comfortably embedded into their natural slots that exist behind and to the sides of the penis.

Do this, and you will begin to understand abdominal tucking. Please keep in mind that there must be no pain or discomfort. If done right, the feeling is seamless.

Once you understand where the testicles need to be, it then becomes very easy to manipulate your clothing to ensure that the testicles are where they belong.

Love

Brenda

Ooooooh now I gets it...I feel so dumb, seeing those charts I thought they were supposed to be way higher... >.> Thanks for the help!

Guest Nikki A

i find a substitute for tape or anything like that to keep things in place is i wear a too small pair of panties first, then a regular pair over those, followed by tight pants. it keeps everything in place and looks quite natural! i had known about sticking the testis up like that for a while because when i was much younger i used to try to make everything go away and i thought if i could keep them up like that they would go away! lol the weird things i thought as a kid

hugs, Nikki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KellyKat

I'm glad I took time to read this article. I did some abdominal tucking way back when I was a teen.

Long before I knew what tucking was. I just hated the look of myself down there.

I remember holding myself in with a jock strap!! LOL I don't believe that was their intended use!!

But stopped as I buried all thoughts of being feminine then.

Anywho as I've been dressing more. Working on my look, voice, and movements.

Practicing for my going out as Kat. And started to wonder what to do with the goods now.

I remembered what I used to do way back when. But couldn't picture having a jock under my skirt. ;)

Read many articles. Everything seemed so complicated. Then I chanced upon this one.

Thanks Brenda!! It was your update and the gals follow ups that got me thinking.

I purchased some boyshorts panties. One size smaller than what I wear.

I start by placing my right testicle in with the left beside it.

I seem to have one single large cavity - not two singles. Is that unusual?

Then fold the scrotal tissue and penis over top, and close my legs.

I check to make sure all is in place and pull my panties up - with my legs still together.

This holds everything up in place. Then I open my legs up a bit and pull my panties up snug.

I'm about average sized and this looks and works great. I feel very comfortable and feminine.

I can even sleep this way!! Going potty is no problem either.

It's a quick one two three, and it's all taken care of!!

Hope this can be helpful.

Luv Kat :)

Guest carlyg

Hey.. Welcome Julie-ann :)

Welcome to Laura's (off topic.. I know, but I wanted to say hi :) )

Sweetheart, one folds the penis back between the legs. Pushing the penis back into your body is dangerous. Testicles can be placed up into your abdomen (since they originated there in the first place).

Hope this helps hon :)

Brenda

Could you please tell us why you say pushing the penis back into your body is dangerous? Thanks.

Guest ~Brenda~

Could you please tell us why you say pushing the penis back into your body is dangerous? Thanks.

Hi and Welcome carlyg :)

Welcome to Laura's hon :) I encourage you to post an intro in the Introductions forum :)

To answer your question...

The penis has no natural place to go within your body. When attempting to push your penis into your body you will also be separating the outer skin from the internal structure of the penis. What one risks by doing this is internal rupture of the penile tissue as well as bruising of the penis. This is not recommended nor practiced with tucking. Tucking, with regard to the penis is best done by wedging the penis up between the legs. It is not recommended nor condoned to attempt to push one's penis into their body. Please do not attempt that.

The following is a link to give you a better idea what you can achive with tucking.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm

Love

Brenda

Guest carlyg

Hi and Welcome carlyg :)

Welcome to Laura's hon :) I encourage you to post an intro in the Introductions forum :)

To answer your question...

The penis has no natural place to go within your body. When attempting to push your penis into your body you will also be separating the outer skin from the internal structure of the penis. What one risks by doing this is internal rupture of the penile tissue as well as bruising of the penis. This is not recommended nor practiced with tucking. Tucking, with regard to the penis is best done by wedging the penis up between the legs. It is not recommended nor condoned to attempt to push one's penis into their body. Please do not attempt that.

The following is a link to give you a better idea what you can achive with tucking.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm

Love

Brenda

Thank you for explaining that. I will post an intro soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Whitenail

This is a great page but I am extremely cautious and very concerned for my personal health.

So I just want to make absolutely certain that it's not going to make...them, get stuck or potentially cause great pain?

Guest KimberlyF

This is a great page but I am extremely cautious and very concerned for my personal health.

So I just want to make absolutely certain that it's not going to make...them, get stuck or potentially cause great pain?

They won't get stuck and if it starts to hurt back off and try again later-you're doing something wrong. It's not going to feel great. Its not going to cause much sensation at all. There's a muscle that can do it naturally in males if it's very cold outside or even for some males when they're aroused so it shouldn't cause you pain.

And it seems to get easier and easier and they go into place quicker each time. At least my experience.

Kim

Guest Whitenail

They won't get stuck and if it starts to hurt back off and try again later-you're doing something wrong. It's not going to feel great. Its not going to cause much sensation at all. There's a muscle that can do it naturally in males if it's very cold outside or even for some males when they're aroused so it shouldn't cause you pain.

And it seems to get easier and easier and they go into place quicker each time. At least my experience.

Kim

Thankyou so much.

• 1 month later...
Guest Melissa 67

Thankyou so much.

I can't seem to do it for the life of me for some reason; I did check out the link that somebody left on here of how to make a gaft out of pantyhose, that is halpfull, but wouldn't sparolacton do the same thing, you know keep it from getting hard and being noticed. I mean essentially the pantyhose gaft does the same thing right?

Melissa 67

• 1 month later...
Guest sp00nss

This one of the most thorough descriptions I have read on this subject. However I would appreciate guidance on ,how to push the penis into the body,

how to keep it there, risks of so doing,and any other discussion on this.

Thanks, Julie-ann.

:P Ive been doing it my whole life im 51 now long before i new why. no health concerns not to small there and can do it effectively long before I new it had a name

Guest Melissa 67

:P Ive been doing it my whole life im 51 now long before i new why. no health concerns not to small there and can do it effectively long before I new it had a name

What! How have you been able to do it your whole life?

Melissa 67

• 1 month later...
Guest Nikki 311

I don't know any other way to ask this so I will come right out with. . . Is there a way to tuck and still use the restroom without having to put everything back? (if ya know what I mean)

I want to be able to not touch it all day.

Thanks!!

Guest sarah f

I don't know any other way to ask this so I will come right out with. . . Is there a way to tuck and still use the restroom without having to put everything back? (if ya know what I mean)

I want to be able to not touch it all day.

Thanks!!

to get all the pieces back into place one would have to use their hands. Sorry but there really isn't any other way I know of.

What! How have you been able to do it your whole life?

Melissa 67

Same here. I first heard of such a thing in an old Ian Fleming James Bond spy thriller. He was describing how the Sumo wrestlers would do it. Tuck the jewels and hold with tape. I thought that was pretty cool so tried it out. The cavity they descended from certainly held them at one time. My only concern was they not get lost up there but of course there is nowhere for them to migrate to, right? First tried it in my early twenties and never had a problem.

Michelle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lacey Lynne

Everybody:

Folks, forgive me, for you are all about to get angry with me; however, I must speak my mind.

Categorically, unequivocally, irrevocably, I will neither tuck nor use gaffs or any similar device. This is my personal choice. If you want to tuck and use gaffs (and I KNOW many of you do), that is fine. Because it's YOUR life, I respect your decision and you are entitled to do as you please.

Because I work in the front lines, allegorically-speaking, of the medical profession, I can tell you that these practices can be extremely dangerous. For this reason, I choose NOT to engage in them myself.

Don't get me wrong: I'm NOT hip to my male package. Would I have SRS/GRS? Well, if I were younger and if it were not so expensive, yes, I would. 'Nuff said?

Peace, girls. Ole Lacey is with you in spirit, if not in practice, on this one.

B) Lacey

Guest MonikaC

Lacey,

Can you explain what about it makes it dangerous? From what I had researched I thought it was fairly safe, but if there are dangers I would like to know.

Monika

Guest ChloëC

ok, this is from a web article on kid's health and having to do with undescended testicles

The article can be found here

the following is from page 2 and discusses the reasons for treatment.

Treatment is necessary for several reasons:

The higher temperature of the body may inhibit the normal development of the testicle, which could impair normal production of sperm in the undescended testicle in the future, which could lead to infertility.

The undescended testicle is at a greater risk to form a tumor than the normally descended testicle.

The undescended testicle may be more vulnerable to injury or testicular torsion.

An asymmetrical or empty scrotum may cause a child worry and embarrassment.

Sometimes boys with undescended testicles develop inguinal hernias

From what I can determine, tucking may involve issues with bullet points 1, 3, 5, but probably only if done for extremely long periods and continuously, like months if not years. If you're not into sperm creation, take away 1. I would guess if your not careful when tucking, an unusual activity could aggravate things and cause some problems.

But let's face reality. The whole concept of tucking often goes against the grain of this idiotic masculinity thing that is beat into us from day one. 'Family Jewels', sexual stimulation and gratification, etc etc yadda yadda. Tucking denies all that and to most males (and us'ns that have been almost brainwashed over the years) it's almost a cult to protect them at all costs. I can tell you the first several times I did it, I was nervous as heck, afraid something terrible would happen (go blind, for instance, lol)

Look, tumors can form for lots of reasons, regular guys get hernias all the time. If you're concerned about the last part of bullet 1, put some away for future use.

Finally, for two (glorious) weeks in the military (USAF) between basic training and the start of tech school, I was given the inglorious assignment of watching over a barracks full of malingerers. The barracks next door where a buddy from basic was placed for the same two weeks was full of 4F's that were promised surgical repairs for free if they signed up for 4 years. Imagine somebody exempt from the draft, but wanting to go the hospital for surgery and then being thrown into basic training - that's masochism. Anyway, guess what the two main surgical repairs were? Give up? Undescended testicles and hernias, by far and away. um, these guys were at least 18. Were they sterile? Did the one cause the other? Beats me, but they were certainly A1 Strack troops. My guess is they all lived productive full lives (if volunteering to give up draft exemption qualifies), and they had undescended testicles for 18 years or more. The real world speaks volumes.

Hugs

Chloë

Guest JaniceW

Lacey,

Can you explain what about it makes it dangerous? From what I had researched I thought it was fairly safe, but if there are dangers I would like to know.

Monika

Monika,

From my experience as a nurse the only potential problem I am aware of has to do with sperm count being decreased. This is because the testes want to be at a lower temperature than the 98.6 of the core body temperature and they stay that way because they exist in the scrotum outside of the body cavity. When you tuck the testes are placed inside of the body cavity and are at the 98.6 degree core body temp and therefore spermatogenesis can be decreased and the sperm count can drop.

Guest EmilyD

I never found it necessary to tuck. The right sort of clothing (and I'm talking skinny jeans, or even leggings and a dress) combinations can completely prevent tucking, or at least as involved a tucking method, from being needed.

Guest Lacey Lynne

Monika,

From my experience as a nurse the only potential problem I am aware of has to do with sperm count being decreased. This is because the testes want to be at a lower temperature than the 98.6 of the core body temperature and they stay that way because they exist in the scrotum outside of the body cavity. When you tuck the testes are placed inside of the body cavity and are at the 98.6 degree core body temp and therefore spermatogenesis can be decreased and the sperm count can drop.

This is all quite correct. However, without getting into the medical details of it all (because it would be rude to the members here not versed in the medical vernacular)(I've done medical transcription and quality control for just shy of 15 years now), the testes, spermatocords and other structures can, and sometimes do, become ischemic, primaries invoking peritoneal carcinomatosis if not caught and resected in a timely manner, can lead to visceral cellulitis and/or sepsis, multiorgan septic shock, etc. Over the years, I've actually transcribed or QC-ed many a doctor's dictation on exactly these conditions.

Tucking is NOT a good idea, and it is not necessary. Properly chosen clothing can and will adequately mask "the package" without the attendant health risks of tucking.

Again, this is an individual matter. Wanna tuck? Tuck. I'm not doing it. You certainly can if you want to.

It's your life, your body, your choice.

• Dev unpinned this topic