• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

On Tucking

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest jody h

i find i can get the exterior look acceptable tucking the testicles up and the penis between the legs all held in place with 2 pairs of underwear.the look is important to me as it defines me away from being male.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Carolyn Marie

Guest Haileyruso

Tucking works great, but despite my best efforts to keep everything clean, I ended up with a UTI after 6 months of successful tucking. I use the testicles in the abdomen and the penis between the legs with a support garment to keep it all in place method. Anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do you keep it from happening?

Guest Alina_M

I went into tucking at the age of 14 (!) by binding it through the butt line over my back and around my shoulders (hard to eplain). It was very useful though.

Guest ~Brenda~

Tucking works great, but despite my best efforts to keep everything clean, I ended up with a UTI after 6 months of successful tucking. I use the testicles in the abdomen and the penis between the legs with a support garment to keep it all in place method. Anyone else had this issue, and if so, how do you keep it from happening?

Hon, I do not know whar UTI means, but it sounds like your tucking 24/7 which one never snould do. Just tuck during the day (or evening if necessary), but certainly when you go to bed, one should not be tucking.

Hope this helps.

Brenda

Guest KarenLyn

Drinking cranberry juice helps prevent UTI's. Also, wash your hands before and after. When I'm at home, I use Purell hand sanitizer a couple times a day to reduce the amount of bacteria on my genitals. If you try this, make sure it's completely dry before you tuck again.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gats2b

I was having problems with untucking while doing activites and read a suggestion about the use of pads. I started using an ultra-thin pad and it seems to working a lot better.

Guest KerryUK

I've been tucking 24/7 for almost 10 years and regularly tucking on and off for many years before that. I recently had a Doctor physically examine me as part of the referral process to get me to the Gender Identity Clinic - he noted that my testes are quite small (atrophied) and put this down to the fact that I 'tuck'. I don't plan on using them for anything anyway so that's no problem for me.

UTI's. Many Cisgirls get them - this is because the urethra is shorter in girls than boys and so bacteria can easily travel up there into the bladder. If you are tucking, this puts the entrance of your urethra close to the anus - the opportunity to get bacteria inside the urethra is much greater. So, cleanliness is paramount if you tuck and ESPECIALLY if you have to use the toilet for a #2 and then tuck again. I had a UTI some years ago and believe me, it was not pleasant - I am very mindful now of cleanliness down there.

Guest Haileyruso

Hon, I do not know whar UTI means, but it sounds like your tucking 24/7 which one never snould do. Just tuck during the day (or evening if necessary), but certainly when you go to bed, one should not be tucking.

I don't tuck 24/7, only during the day.
Guest VixenFox

I made the pantyhose gaff from the youtube video on the first page. It works great and I think it looks great too. Definitely helps to give the impression that I have the body that I want.

. Yes! I did as well and is a quick easy way to hide everything nicely. ^.~. Only negative is I work out doors, So when the day was up it was disposed of, I kept the "waist band". But used a large tube sock for the center of the panty today, It's much more durable so far and is fine with the needed cargo shorts I have to use for my sales supplies. >.<. It's ok, I dress up nice on my days off. Tehe. ^.~
Guest Willow35

I've been tucking for 3-4 months now (3 days a week) and found that after the initial oh er how does this all work!? i'm quite happy with how things are.

My only problem is sometimes I tuck what seems too far and either I feel a pulling/rubbing or the gusset digging in. I currently use plain abdominal tucking with panties one size too small. Unfortunately my SO doesnt accept me using pads, so they are not an option. My reasons for tucking are purely to feel feminine and that the male items i was born with are just there to allow my bladder to empty.

I've already had the snip so I am not fussed about making any more little ones :). I would happily dress during the day with lingere, but my SO is still getting used to the idea of my dressing.

Thanks

Sarah

Guest michelle666

Well sisters, maybe I am the exception to the rule, possibly because with the natural development of my mammary glands my male genitalia has shurnk, but I simply use duck tape to keep my male appendage tucked up inside my body. I am sure this will not work for those of you who have average or larger male genitalia. BTW I am still able to urinate with the duc tape sitting down. Probably Not a good idea unless you shave down there.

Ricka

I do the same type of tucking but instead of duct tape, I use gaffers tape. It's less painful to take off.

Guest Federica

I tried the panty hose gaff! I was really happy with the result. It's easy and the effect is good. I wouldn't go on a beach with a bikini but for most outfits it works really really good! Thank you for posting the video!

Kisses, Kika :thumbsup:

Guest Prettypolly1389

I have been following all your advice and help and after loads of practice .... I can now tuck. It looks fantastic and I am so happy. Thanks everso. Xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdlaurap

I have seen many concerns about tucking. I for one can't tuck as most of you lucky girls, so i have to do it diffently.

And yes dont cringe, I use glue!!!!! There are many miths out about super glue, well with CAUTION it can be used.

As i sit here typing i have nothing down THERE is is all gone and I am average, 6" when it takes over the brain function.

Kiss

Laura

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JamieJamie

I made the terrible mistake of having a vasectomy. Great for preventing unwanted pregnancies but terrible for tucking. I can't get the little things inside there fully and they won't stay. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Melissa Lissa

I think I found a way of tucking that works perfect for me at least. Somewhat graffic, but it's tucking, not much you can do about that.

So, this method started by making the gaff with old pantyhose. Then I realized if I took the leg section that was cut out and doubled it over like a hair tie, then did the abdominal tuck and pulled all the extra skin and member down like a ponytail and slipped the section of pantyhose over it like a ponytail it would keep everything up. Then I pull some of the extra hose over everything else; that way it keeps the loss skin together and out of the way and the pantyhose isn't bunched up, but instead spread out, reducing any potential circulation cut off. For this part, try it alone at first, where you can check and make sure if it's too tight; if it hurts, leaves a mark on your skin, etc. then it's too tight and could cause serious damage, stop and use looser pantyhose.

Then just tuck back between the legs, wear slightly tighter underwear and you're done, with a good pair of underwear, this type of tuck lasts all day, for me at least, all of the other methods, even with the homemade gaff, always fell apart whenever getting into or out of a car (and especially getting in or out of a jeep or truck)

This method didn't work until I had done the abdominal tuck often enough that it became very easy to do by simply pulling my skin tight and pushing them up and in. Don't lose heart if they don't stay or it seems like it takes forever, eventually it gets easier, just don't force anything. For me at this point, when using the restroom, I'm in and out in the same amount of time as before, so it does get easier.

This method works because without the extra skin, they have nowhere to go and have to stay up and out of the way. I first tried this method with a hairtie (hence the ponytail/hairtie analogy), but it resulted in a good bit of pain and a red mark after only being in place for a 1/2 hour, so do not use a hairtie. The pantyhose seems to work without this issue because it's stretchier and made to go on the skin. The pantyhose I used were stretchier, yet dense enough, almost the density of tights, and the leg width was fairly skinny; with thicker leg widths, maybe you could double it up an extra time or something, but I wouldn't suggest it because A you could run into cutting off circulation and B the more times you double it up, the harder it is to pull any extra hose out to rap everything up and reduce the risk of cutting off circulation.

I don't know what's been said here and I don't care to, but since I'm American and therefore haven't been able to afford my surgery yet (if I were British, French, or even Canadian, I would have already had my government sponsored surgery . . . damned USA . . .) what I do is: First put on a thong that is a size too small for me to act as a gaff, then I put on what ever my choice of panties are for the day, which are usually boy-shorted or close to being thongs themselves since I wear tight jeans/shorts/skirts only. Boy-shorting shows a very high pantyline, if at all, and guys love that on nice butts.

When tucking, I pull that cursed "extra skin" as far between my butt-cheeks as i can, gaff it with the size-too-small thong, and then don my chosen panties. This is sufficient for even the tightest of wear, though you may have to get pretty restrictive with the gaff-thong if you want to wear stuff tighter than Rod Stuart would! lol

Edited by Carolyn Marie
Several words substituted for banned words. Inappropriate video link deleted
  • Admin

Thank you for the tips, Camille. BTW, if you have not yet read the site Terms and Conditions, please do. That will avoid the necessity of editing future posts. Thanks much.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 1 month later...
Guest Cyndi Flowers

I'm a little like Ricka except that after I put the testicles where they belong (abdominal) I fold the penis back and fold the scrotum over it which give me a labia effect. With panties everything stays in place.

Guest sharonmoore

I haven't started living as a woman yet, although I do spend as much time dressed and tucked as possible. At work I wear tights and knickers under my trousers. Yesterday I went straight from work to a football game, where because of the rudimentary nature of toiletry facilities, tucking is a non starter. It shocked me to note just how much it affected my mood, how much more tense I felt. Today I was back to what is now normal and it was so reassuring to know my penis was safely tucked away. Is this my body's way of telling me how it should be?

i find the same that if im untucked my mood is down. i find tucking natural now but it did take a bit of trial and error to begin with. i can now wear my ladies jeans all day with no problems. i think that for some of us the closer we can get to the female look and somewhat feel the better it is for our self esteem. i think as well its a way of showing the rest of the world that there is a definite female down there if that makes sense. a lot of it is the type of attire you want to go out in as a dress can hide more than a pair of tight jeans. i love my jeans as they can give me a more rounded figure but it does really need the flat crotch i think. i found that tucking for short times to begin with slowly got the unwanted things used to been hidden. i had vasectomy years ago and it doesnt seem to have affected the ability to tuck just wish the surgeon had slipped with his knife and cut them off lol.

Guest KerryUK

Yes, I wish mine had somehow been cut off Julie Anne but they are still there :( . I tuck 24/7 and I'm used to it now - in fact, this morning I was stood in front of my mirror in just my panties (applying some moisturiser after my shower) I looked down there and I saw that female bump there and not a male bulge. I suddenly realised how 'normal to me' it looked. The thought of wearing a pair of guy pants with a bulge there makes me want to be sick - I just could not do it.

K x.

• Dev unpinned this topic