• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pearl Pathway

Guest Angel Eyez

Guest Katie-Louise

The Pearl Pathway

The pearl is the jewel of the ocean,

but the pathway has only one destination,

the color is white meaning peace and tranquility,

it rests at the bottom of the ocean waiting.

On the pearl pathway all good on earth is revealed,

as it decides the fate of those entering the after life,

the clouds surround it hiding it's secrets from the world,

while the beautiful sun gleams down on it.

On the pearl pathway there is no good nor evil,

as those who have done wrong are forgiven,

is this fair? everyone deserves a second chance at life,

to right the wrongs and repair the pain and suffering of others.

On the pearl pathway everyone is respected as equals,

no one person is more important than another,

discrimination and prejudice are unknown,

where is the pearl pathway?

Its for me to know and you to find out

Copyrighted By Samantha

• 3 weeks later...

makes a lot of sense to me.. very mysterious in one way but optimism is what I feel most when reading this.. almost like something I'd feel after walking for days trying to make it home and finally seeing my house at the end of the street.. hard to explain really.... light at the end of the tunnel type feel..

I am assuming the pearl pathway is heaven... or some place equally perfect..

Guest Katie-Louise
makes a lot of sense to me.. very mysterious in one way but optimism is what I feel most when reading this.. almost like something I'd feel after walking for days trying to make it home and finally seeing my house at the end of the street.. hard to explain really.... light at the end of the tunnel type feel..

I am assuming the pearl pathway is heaven... or some place equally perfect..

Spot on it's the pathway to the pearl gates of heaven thanks for reading my poem I really appreciate it I love feedback lots of cuddles and kisses

Samantha

xxx

Guest GoldenKirbichu

I take it more as an allegory than anything... that the "pathway" is more of a mental journey than a physical one, the realization of basic principles of humanity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • JamesyGreen
    • Jet McCartney
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Jamey-Heather
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

1. Dillon
      Dillon
    2. Kaylee888
      Kaylee888
    3. lily100
      lily100
      (39 years old)
    4. Luce
      Luce
      (44 years old)
    5. Luke.S
      Luke.S
    • Carolyn Marie
      One organization that I know of that is dedicated to assisting LGBT seniors is SAGE.  They advocate for, and have services for, all LGBT folks, not just trans folk.  You can find their website Here.  I am not sure what, if anything, they have in terms of financial assistance.  I'll let you know if I find anything else.   Carolyn Marie
    • Davie
    • VickySGV
      This was an angle that I was very suspicious of as well, and may be the hook on which the settlement was hung.      Not at all strange especially if they had former patients who moved there that still owed money on their bills or they were buying hospital supplies from a Texas corporation. They may have business licenses in other states as well.  Small loss, but saxeT shot itself in the foot there since the license was a source of income to the state. 
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Nah it's fine, I'm past the point of really blaming them most of the time. I've gotten used to it, and they could be a whole lot worse.   I'm glad you have a good place, though <3
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I wonder about the professional knowledge level here.  Men have milk ducts.  She, as a nurse, should know this.  This is interesting  https://www.livescience.com/45732-can-men-lactate.html  Yes, men can lactate and have lactated, trans or cis.  The idea that Birdie does not have milk ducts or tissue is just plain wrong.  Her statement indicates that she has not looked at the medical record, which she should be familiar with to treat the patient. 
    • Ivy
      Trans women can lactate under the right conditions. But that's not even the case in your situation.  It's so stupid how they simply refuse to accept your reality.
    • missyjo
      I used to include going ti worship but no longer    awkward good fir you. enjoy. :)   raine  sorry. my family is pretty lousy at support too. my part time job helps alot. hope it gets better fir you n all
    • Ashley0616
      It takes a lot to make me that way. Then it depends on which side comes out. I could simply walk away or be very confrontational. I'm used to being made fun of and criticized. I don't take to kindly if someone talks about my kids or family though. 
    • missyjo
      aren't folks odd ..just dress differently..like pick to be a boy for today instead of the girl you're screaming you are really..so that I can be more comfortable...needs   I'm sorry   I have family wedding this summer too..I've said for 2 years I'm not going n I've skipped holidays for that period..now I'm being told I'd best be there in boy mode...yeah right..laughs   sorry. I'm planning on once again skipping the event. until you'll let me attend as myself, I guess you dint really miss me that much .so I find something else to do n just accept the number of folks who unconditionally love me is a lot smaller than claimed.  oh well.   good luck sweetie
    • Ivy
      I suppose both sides can claim a win they didn't get.
    • Betty K
      Mia, forgive me, I should have introduced myself. Hi, I’m Bette. I work with trans youth and I have many young trans friends; the other day I was at a party with 30-40 of them. If you’re envious of young trans folks I understand; when I left that party I broke down in tears thinking of all I’d missed out on as a young person. But I was also happy for them, and if anyone were to try and take away their happiness I would fight for them with all my strength.   I don’t know you, but it seems to me you’re angry about more than just your inability to find help? I’m very sorry to hear that you are struggling, but I hope you are not blaming young trans folks for that. Imo there is a generation gap in the trans community and it needs healing, not exacerbating. We are far stronger when we are united.        
    • Ashley0616
      Made new friend nothing more though
    • Ivy
      The Republican nominee for governor here in NC is a real piece of work.
    • Ashley0616
      strength:  the quality or state of being strong : capacity for exertion or endurance : power to resist force :  : one regarded as embodying or affording force or firmness : SUPPORT
    • Ivy
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.