• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Body Feminization Exercises For Transsexuals

Guest DisDwarf

• Admin

That's an outstanding video, honey. I'm not much on exercise, but I'm going to write those down and start doing them tomorrow.

Thank you very much!

Carolyn marie

Guest ChloëC

A good video. Diet and exercise. I can't speak for others, but I've known that, even if I don't follow it very well.

It's like to lose weight, other than non-natural invasive ways (surgery, a spoon down the throat, and the like), one has to take in less calories than expended, or expend more than taken in. Simple, huh!

Interesting that eating is less work, and exercising is more work, and the tastier something is, the more likely it's worse for you. Just how many broccoli or spinach addicts are there compared to chocolate ones? Life is so unfair.

Chloë

Guest Emily Violet

i did yoga for a bit it really helps i found a really cheap place it was like 5 bucks it was awesome and i out stretched all the girls there XD im pretty flexible

i should do yoga again

Guest Kaitlyn88

I tried it and my legs are still killing me! I'm realizing how much harder it is to exercise as a woman, you get tired so fast and your big hips and thighs get in the way or your breasts cause problems. I'm going to keep trying these though and see if I get any results. It sure feels like I will.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Miss_Construe

I really like the leg and ab routine found in the Insanity program, but I think that many of the dvds that are sold from reputable places (Denise Austin, the Firm, Gaiam, trainers that you have heard of, ie. Jillian Micheals, or well known magazines have many different workout plans and diet plans) will actually work. Most of the information is fairly similar with little changes to routines etc. that help out with slightly different goals and a wide variety of time and fitness levels.

Just make sure you are prepared to work.

The Firm is a good start, then progress from there.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hayley

This video presents some body feminization exercises for MTFs... Do you think it can work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmIS4WOAhoU

Do you think this kind of exercise can benefit us before HRT as well? Would it help feminize the male body?

The video was taken down by Youtube, does anyone know if it was re-posted elsewhere or if not can you describe the excersizes?

Guest Miss_Construe

I didn't find the workout, but here is something that should work from my favorite magazine:

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/isometric-exercises

Plus if you get bored, they have harder stuff, and tons of free advice.

Another thing I heard is holding stretches for ~60 seconds (about 10 slow, deep breaths), done twice a day will help slim muscles down and improve flexibility. I like some of the Yang yoga routines I've seen. The one I (try to) follow is also in women's health.