• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crossed, A Short Autobiography

Guest savagedm

Guest savagedm

Hey what's up all. A few days ago I was in my math class bored out of my mind. I looked down and noticed I had started writing. When I read what I had written I realized I had begun my life story in a nut-shell. I decided it would be fun to finish the story, so here it is. I entitled it Crossed because I feel it just fits best... Hope you all enjoy and get something out of it!

Guest GoldenKirbichu
Hey what's up all. A few days ago I was in my math class bored out of my mind. I looked down and noticed I had started writing. When I read what I had written I realized I had begun my life story in a nut-shell. I decided it would be fun to finish the story, so here it is. I entitled it Crossed because I feel it just fits best... Hope you all enjoy and get something out of it!

Pretty awesome.

I'd consider writing mine. I'm a really huge weirdo even by weirdo standards. xD

Guest Mr. Fox

Yeah, that ws good. Similar to mine in some ways, except the other way around.

I know what you mean, Goldy (you now have an annoying nickname). I feel weirder than everyone else on this forum. A freak among the freaks. Yes!

Pretty awesome.

I'd consider writing mine. I'm a really huge weirdo even by weirdo standards. xD

Guest GoldenKirbichu
Yeah, that ws good. Similar to mine in some ways, except the other way around.

I know what you mean, Goldy (you now have an annoying nickname). I feel weirder than everyone else on this forum. A freak among the freaks. Yes!

I've already had that annoying nickname, Foxy. :D

And, pray tell how you're weird? If you want.

Guest Leah1026

Good job! I only have one little criticism: The pronouns in the first paragraph. "This is the story of a young man woman".

Guest savagedm

Touche ;) I think Ill change it before i send it off to the rents along with a copy of true selves heh...

Good job! I only have one little criticism: The pronouns in the first paragraph. "This is the story of a young man woman".
Guest Mr. Fox

Leah, I concur.

Goldy-Moldy, Au, Little Bich, whatever annoying nickname I end up choosing, the extent of my weirdness cannot be put into words. Nobody's can.

Guest GoldenKirbichu
Goldy-Moldy, Au, Little Bich, whatever annoying nickname I end up choosing, the extent of my weirdness cannot be put into words. Nobody's can.

I loled at those. You just made my day.

And I daresay I have enough words to put your weirdness into them. Although it would require a knowledge of said weirdness first...

• Root Admin
Leah, I concur.

Let's cease and desist from the annoying nicknames before this gets out of hand and return to the orriginal topic.

MaryEllen

Guest GoldenKirbichu
Let's cease and desist from the annoying nicknames before this gets out of hand and return to the orriginal topic.

MaryEllen

No harm meant.

But, I like the story, it makes me think.