• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Clothes Maketh The Woman Or Not......

Guest Bluiezz

Guest Bluiezz

I have just began to re-enter the world of TV/CD website in the vain atempt to make some friends. But I am begining to think I may be looking in the wrong place. I thought I was a crossdresser but now I am not sure. I admit that I only like wearing silk and satin clothes and I do not wear make up or shave. I do not go out dressed (although I have never had the chance to really)

Anyway I am begining to feel like a bloke in a dress kind of guy. Am I just in it for the thrill, do I just like the soft clothes, am I answering my own questions......

I think I need to stop asking and just accept myself as an inbetweenie.

• Root Admin

Hello Bluiezz,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Yep, I think you've answered your own questions. Do what feels best and right for you and don't obsess over the why's and wherefore's. You'll be fine. If you think it could be a problem,though, it might be a good idea to have a few sessions with a gender therapist. Good luck.

MaryEllen :)

• 1 month later...
Guest raydub
I have just began to re-enter the world of TV/CD website in the vain atempt to make some friends.

i dont think your attempt is so vain here at the playground. we seem to be pretty good at making friends around here. ;) psh..we've already got stuff in common. :D

I think I need to stop asking and just accept myself as an inbetweenie.

I forget where the quote is from but someone suggests that we "LIVE the questions" --good advice if you ask me. but the object here is to stop asking and live it out. just might work for you. its certainly working for me. and posting here at the playground helps a lot too. i dunno.. sometimes i just need to type my thoughts out of me - and if someone has feedback...EVEN BETTER!

B) -Ray