• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Mom Thinks I Look Like My Sister

Guest NatalieRene

Guest NatalieRene

I just got back home from the air port and figured I'd share a picture of me that my Mom took before I had to catch my flight home earlier in the evening. This is the first picture of me I haven't wanted to wretch looking at. :)

Photoon2010-05-04at00142.jpg

Guest NatalieRene
WOW - stunning!

Get rid of the catepillars - you are a woman!

Elizabeth Anne

I have a scheduled waxing this coming Friday and then a electrolysis session the next Friday to take care of them once and for all. :)

Guest angie

That's a great picture Natalie!

You look very feminine ,and your makeup and hair looks great.

Hugs Pretty Girl,

Angie

Guest Karen Marie Harris

Very, Very nice. Your makeup looks very nice and not over done. The dress is to "kill for" Really

pretty. Just a thought.....your hair.....maybe a little longer.

I am very jealous, you look so pretty. Good for you.

Love and hugs

Karenmarie

Guest NatalieRene

Thanks everyone. :D

Very, Very nice. Your makeup looks very nice and not over done. The dress is to "kill for" Really

pretty. Just a thought.....your hair.....maybe a little longer.

I am very jealous, you look so pretty. Good for you.

Love and hugs

Karenmarie

LOL I'm anxious for my hair to get longer. I've been growing my hair out since July. Thats ten months of growth. I'm hoping that by the end of the first year my hair will be down past my ear and not just covering my ear.

I'd feel a lot better if I could just shed the fat on the side of my torso.

Guest miss kindheart

hi NatalieRene,

You look beautiful to me :D

Sounds like your mom is even paying you a compliment :lol:

:wub: vanna

Guest BeckyTG

Dearest Girlfriend Natalie,

WOW! Your transformation so far is fabulous. I also really like the makeup and the dress fits you, meaning it looks very natural on you. You look comfortable as a girl and you're pretty.

I can hardly wait to see next week's pics of your pretty girly face with your new brows. Please post as soon as the red goes away. :lol:

Hugs of encouragement sweet GF.

Love,

Becky

Guest Donna Jean

WOW!

Girlfriend......

If you look like your sis...then she is HOT...Hee Hee...

Really, after a brow job, you're gonna be dangerous!

Looking really good!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest KellyKat

Hi Natalie

I feel your pain of not liking your own pics.

We are often our worst critics.

But you look simply awesome hun!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT,

Luv Kat :)

Guest NatalieRene
Dearest Girlfriend Natalie,

WOW! Your transformation so far is fabulous. I also really like the makeup and the dress fits you, meaning it looks very natural on you. You look comfortable as a girl and you're pretty.

I can hardly wait to see next week's pics of your pretty girly face with your new brows. Please post as soon as the red goes away. :lol:

Hugs of encouragement sweet GF.

Love,

Becky

Thanks :D My makeup is very lightly done. I have a little eyeshadow, foundation, and lipstick. It's my first time wearing anything but foundation and I wasn't sure how to do the eye liner so I skipped it. I'm glad my first attempt was a success. :D I was worried I used too much lipstick.

I can't wait for this weekend either. I hope the redness doesn't take too long to go away. I'm sure I'll have lots and lots of pictures.

WOW!

Girlfriend......

If you look like your sis...then she is HOT...Hee Hee...

Really, after a brow job, you're gonna be dangerous!

Looking really good!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

You are the third person here to start their response with wow. :lol: I feel really good right now. It's a strange thing to be able to still pass as male.

Hi Natalie

I feel your pain of not liking your own pics.

We are often our worst critics.

But you look simply awesome hun!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT,

Luv Kat :)

Thanks Kat. :D I'm going to wear this outfit to my therapy appointment next Friday. Although my cats have been sitting in my lap so I am going to have to lint roll as well as clean my blouse and skirt to make sure I get all the hair out while washing them.

Guest Donna Jean
You are the third person here to start their response with wow. :lol: I feel really good right now. It's a strange thing to be able to still pass as male.

Well, Smarty pants!

I checked on it and there's no copyright on "WOW!" so I can use it if I want!

And, I wanted!

So, there!

Donna Jean

Guest NatalieRene
Well, Smarty pants!

I checked on it and there's no copyright on "WOW!" so I can use it if I want!

And, I wanted!

So, there!

Donna Jean

LOL no I didn't mean you can't use wow. Just that everyone is having such a strong reaction. I think it's great. I have a cheek to cheek smile right now.

Guest Cris

Hey Natalie,

You are looking great. Its definatley a great feeling when you can look at a picture of yourself or a reflection in a mirror and say hey I know that girl.... and like what you see. :D

Congrats,

Cris

Guest NatashaJade

You are looking great, Natalie. I suppose there's nothing wrong at all about looking like your sister :D I do know what you mean about pictures as well. Sometimes I think the camera is evil because it always wants to expose the worst. But this is a wondeful picture of you. To quote my good friend, Donna Jean, "Wow!"

luv

Gin

Guest NatalieRene
You are looking great, Natalie. I suppose there's nothing wrong at all about looking like your sister :D I do know what you mean about pictures as well. Sometimes I think the camera is evil because it always wants to expose the worst. But this is a wondeful picture of you. To quote my good friend, Donna Jean, "Wow!"

luv

Gin

LOL now if I can just get going with my voice training. I have to wait until the last week of may to start because of the timing of the semester ending right now.

I really hadn't noticed how much my face has changed until yesterday. The changes they sneak up on you. I hate the idea of having to work in guy mode until August. I might go back and talk to my therapist next session and be like to heck with waiting until August I want to start now. Realistically though I just don't have enough cloths to present as female full time. So my goal becomes clear I need to go out and shop shop shop. *dang* LOL

There is nothing wrong at all with looking like my sister. Although since I am the eldest of the children (I wish I where younger) it would really mean my sister looks like me. :D

Guest NatalieRene

I don't know if these came out quite as good, but I wanted to practice getting ready. I feel like I should get new glasses or try contacts again in addition to having my eyebrows done this coming Friday.

Photoon2010-05-05at0024.jpg

Photoon2010-05-05at0023.jpg

Photoon2010-05-05at0034.jpg

Guest NatalieRene

I've been practicing applying my make up and managed to get ready today in thirty minutes. I'm getting a little faster.

Photoon2010-05-06at2007.jpg