• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

If I Were The Last Person On Earth

Guest Opal

Guest Alex Blitzen

I would still transition, but...

when i ran into another group of people, and one of those people got sick and needed surgery, i would feel guilty and like it was my fault that they couldn't get the surgery then. Because I would have used the surgery robot on myself.... :mellow:

Guest Evan_J
Wait... am I just your 2nd choice behind Mary Ellen? lol

No :rolleyes: it was that I was clearing up that I was not tryin to proposition you . Site rules. You know. What ? You've never seen the big stick she carries? lol I may be a perv but I know not to screw with her. Sally, Lizzy, and DJ know I'm full of it. Just makin sure its a given and you don't have this face :ph34r: lol

I would still transition, but...

when i ran into another group of people, and one of those people got sick and needed surgery, i would feel guilty and like it was my fault that they couldn't get the surgery then. Because I would have used the surgery robot on myself.... :mellow:

Stop over thinking things.

You're not responsible for the world and it is not for you to eliminate everything that ever may be for you because "someone might need it". I see I'ma have to get you to put Alex first. And you got to. Because if you're not taken care of , even worring about anybody else is destructive. You're 'sticking' them with not just a "regular" human who wouldn't be able to save them anyhow but a "deminished" one cuz you neglected yourself. You are not doing anybody any favors when you do that. People are not meant to be one anothers "rescuers" . In the very best scenario all you are capable of is guiding or teaching someone to take care of themselves. But never ever do it at the expense of yourself.

Guest AshleyRF

No :rolleyes: it was that I was clearing up that I was not tryin to proposition you . Site rules. You know. What ? You've never seen the big stick she carries? lol I may be a perv but I know not to screw with her. Sally, Lizzy, and DJ know I'm full of it. Just makin sure its a given and you don't have this face :ph34r: lol

So I AM your FIRST choice then? :)

Hugs

Ash

Guest Princess Elle

YES! I will do it in a heartbeat because I'm doing this for me not others. Even if there were small groups somewhere on the planet with one trans-friendly group and the other being trans-phobic, it's still a YES!

Everybody in real life cannot see me as female anyways, they see me as "that boy is a huge weird who somehow look like a chick and will have his male part snipped off" I do not care at all anymore, because I'm doing this for myself and ONLY myself.

Ooooh also this emoticon which I actually never seen before: :ph34r: looks SO CUTE! Ninjas are cute to me. :lol:

• 3 months later...

YES YES YES. While how other people view me is a big factor, and a big dysphoria causer how I view myself applies too. The haters wouldn't know, and even if they did let them hate. I would just leave them before they could do anything. All I need is a nice Will Smith I Am Legend-esque canine companion and I'll be set. Come to think of it if there weren't other groups of people I wouldn't need a voice, but I may still practice for the hell of it and maybe the robot surgeon could do that too.

Guest Leo the First

The answer to question 1:

I would still get the surgery. There's no other people, so anyway, I can't reproduce. And, like Donna said, I don't really need to please anybody else xD Or even repopulate the Earth. Generally speaking, I don't feel that urge of responsibility - just let nature take its course, and let me get meh HRT surgery! Not to be selfish, but if I'm the last person anyway, I don't see the urgent need for me to not get the surgery...

As for question 2:

Hm. Sounds a lot like Earth xDDD Everywhere you go, there's gonna be people who are trans-phobic and trans-friendly, right? So, y'know, why worry?

Earth has it 100% of the time!

Interesting questions, though. :'D

Hm. Sounds a lot like Earth xDDD

Yeah... :D

Yep. I'd do it. And I would gladly live alone on Earth, actually.

And about the small groups elswhere... Hmm... So I'm not the last person after all? Well, if they're trans-friendly, then it wouldn't be a problem, I guess. If they're transphobic... I don't know. Why would I want to meet them? Why would I want to tell them or anything like that? I'd just... live my life without having anything to do with that group.

But if I found out that they don't know much about this stuff in the first place... I'D LIEEEEE!!!