• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest N.Chaos

Identity

Guest N.Chaos

Misplaced,

This is supposed to be home,

Supposed to be a safe place,

Something I've known

All along,

I've always felt betrayed

By a body that lays

Between the lines that they say

Unabashed

Is how I'm speaking nowadays,

All of the ways,

Thought I was gay,

Just go the love away

I'm unforgiving,

And I'm forgiving not a thing

Settling back to be the king,

I'll be the one to buy her a ring.

I'm a mistake,

I'm just a fake,

I'm just a walking joke

Born as a lie,

Wanted to die,

Identity starts to choke

I played the game,

I tried to fail,

I gave up long ago

They'll never understand,

This thing,

Confusion just won't go

So ugly,

Is how I've been told I am,

Crossdressing freak on the lam,

Told that the penis makes the man

So peed off,

Is how I'm living my life

Retribution calling to me,

I'm still calling her wife

So loving what?

Is what I'm asking to you,

Preaching the lies that you do,

Tell me that MY love isn't true?

So who asked you?

To put your two cents in,

Hate's dripping down your chin,

And you're still calling me a sin?

I'm a mistake,

I'm just a fake,

I'm just a walking joke

Born as a lie,

Wanted to die,

Identity starts to choke

I played the game,

I tried to fail,

I gave up long ago

They'll never understand,

This thing,

Confusion just won't go

Hi Nick,

Very well written! This from one who has no real poetic understanding, unfortunately.

Did you notice that there's a section for poems? Lots of good poems there, and yours should be moved so that it will get noticed.

Is that okay with you?

Love, Kat

Guest N.Chaos

Ahaha...I'm really sorry about that, I just joined and I'm pretty much still clueless X_X Yeah, move it definitely, sorry about that!

Guest Alex Blitzen

You have a lot of talents :) I've enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting it! :)

Guest Opal

Thanks for sharing with us, Nick!

Hugs,

Opal

Guest N.Chaos

Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

Guest ~Brenda~

As you continue to post here, your pain will ease :)

Love

Brenda

Sally

So you write poetry, paint and do pencil sketches - and all very well - I am a bit jealous!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest N.Chaos

Haha...pen, mostly, but yeah...

I also sing, play guitar, and cook the best Gosh darned chili. I have a lot of free time and never had friends growin' up.

Eclectic should be my middle name, lol

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

I also sing, play guitar, and cook the best Gosh darned chili. I have a lot of free time and never had friends growin' up.

Can I try your chili then? :P

I loved it.

Dang! Why can't I be talented like that? :P

*hugs*

LeeAsher

Guest N.Chaos

Bwahaha...I'm so going to enter it into a contest one of these days, I try not to be narcissistic but it's just like "God loves you that is tasty"

Haha, you know what's ironic? It's the ONLY way I show any emotion. The stuff I write, my paintings and such, it's the only outlet I have. In reality, I've made it a point to train myself to almost never emote, and it kinda creeps people out at times, lol.

Bwahaha...I'm so going to enter it into a contest one of these days, I try not to be narcissistic but it's just like "God loves you that is tasty"

Haha, you know what's ironic? It's the ONLY way I show any emotion. The stuff I write, my paintings and such, it's the only outlet I have. In reality, I've made it a point to train myself to almost never emote, and it kinda creeps people out at times, lol.

I am glad that you show your emotion through your work, on account that you don't do it in person. That's okay. It happens. It's how some people deal, and well that's your way. Don't let anyone tell you that you need to change. You express yourself and that is a good idea. Now I would be super worried if you never expressed yourself in any way. But you do, and you have us to talk to as well. :)

*hugs*

LeeAsher

Guest N.Chaos

Heheh...yeah, I'd be pretty worried too, I think I'd got crazy

Heheh...yeah, I'd be pretty worried too, I think I'd got crazy

*hugs*

Flint

Teach me to play guitar? :P I fail at guitar. I tried but I'm too inpatient.

Nice poem. :)

MB

Guest N.Chaos

Lol...I'm a terrible teacher, I get flustered so easy and get reaaaaaaaally snappy. I tried teaching my girlfriend to play bass and she gave up so quick, andI got really agitated with it.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 132 Guests (See full list)

• Kian
    • Just Lee
    • Ellora
    • azdazed
    • MaryEllen
    • Mx.Drago
    • Jocelyn
    • A. Dillon
    • VickySGV
    • Emily michelle
    • KathrynnCox
    • Jackie C.
    • EmilyM98
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Rayne.Nevermore
    Newest Member
    Rayne.Nevermore

No users celebrating today
    • Mx.Drago
      Good luck, may all go well and have a fast speedy recovery.
    • A. Dillon
      I personally use a men's compression shirt when I am not binding, it flattens your chest enough to pass while wearing a hoodie and also smooths out your curves very well. You can wear it all day, it can get a little uncomfortable around your hips sometimes but not enough for it to be a problem. Another benefit is that it is machine washable, it stretches out a bit over time so washing it will constrict it again. I have yet to find any alternative better than it, especially if you have a smaller chest, not a con in sight. The purpose is to give men and more masculine shape, exactly what we are trying to do. 
    • VickySGV
      I had the full GCS vaginaplasty but what my friends who have done bi-lateral Orchi's say is that it is more soreness for a few days than serious pain.  I can completely understand your worry about the lump there, cancer can drive you out of your mind nearly.  I had a suspicious growth in my right breast three months after my bottom surgery.  I had to have a needle biopsy and the procedure was not much but the four days between the biopsy and results drove me up a wall and across the ceiling.   I am still on Spiro, but for its original purpose of reducing body water for blood pressure.  Good luck and hope for the best.
    • ShawnaLeigh
      So the long awaited surgery to remove a lump on my left testicle is tomorrow at 1015am est.   I am getting a bi-lateral orchidectomy at the same time.   I admit to being afraid of many thing concerning this. As of now we do not know what this lump is. I’m hoping not malignant obviously but very likely with how it has reacted snd grown in such a short time.  I’m looking forward to completing the Orchidectomy and getting off Spiro.   I’m not looking forward to the pain but in the end it will be worth it.  Please wish me lunch guys and girls!  
    • Susan R
      I agree with @VickySGV on this. I thought your post was brilliant and in this sentence...”It sounds to me like you are a trauma survivor.” there is nothing you said in that statement that was offensive. Most of us know exactly what you meant. Thank you @Just Lee for taking your time to help out here. It’s really nice to have people with your kindness adding to our conversations. Thank you for joining in. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts..   My Best, Susan R🌷
    • KathrynnCox
      Thank you! That’s a story that I hope will follow for me but I highly doubt it. One of the first acts I did when we decided to move in together was to toss all my stuff in front of her. Now I get the threat of leaving me and destroying my life if I come out about this.    She terrified I’ll completely transition, at this point I just want the OK to dress up if they are out of the house on errands or something. Like when no one is home. But can’t even propose that....
    • Suzanne1
      Where I reside, no one has seen fit to enact mask executive orders, let alone legislation.  It has always been my understanding that any thing less than a N-95 mask (of a particular "flavor"; there are many types of N-95 masks) will not do much to prevent one from contracting the doomsday-cold.  It is my understanding that a non-medical grade mask will help prevent to spread of any virus from one who is already infected, but will do little else---other than hiding one's identity.   Of course, the above paragraph is only my understanding, and I cannot claim any current knowledge re: virology.  I'm sure all our citizens will adhere to the laws, legislatures, or governors of their land & will follow their instructions/orders obediently.
    • King Arthur
      Okay, so we all know how dangerous binding can be even if you’re doing it “safely”, but are there any ways to compress your chest that are safer? It doesn’t need to be entirely flat, but flat enough so that it’s not noticeable if you’re wearing a baggy hoodie or some -crap-.
    • VickySGV
      I do not see and source of offense in your earlier post.  Trauma is just a general word applied to something that causes injury or pain.  Lets leave it in the pot because it is all part of the same dysfunctional parenting that produces all the other descriptions.
    • Mx.Drago
      "I Want You"- Savage Garden  
    • Suzanne1
      Well, some Baptists called me a heathen when I was growing up, but I never claimed anything but that of a non-practicing Roman Catholic.🤔
    • Just Lee
      I never meant to give offense. Some of us have suffered abuse, neglect, and/or trauma. Some of us have anxiety, depression, PTSD and night terrors. I did want to bring together the concept that what each of us here has suffered brought us here to become survivors. If I upset anyone with my word choice, that was not my intention. While I'm fully capable of using proper terminology from the current DSM in comprehension of behavioral modification, I chose laymen's terms. 
    • NB Adult
      Suppose I could have worded it more delicately than "self pity" but picking a teammate's brains off your face is indeed very traumatic along with many other similar horrific events but eventually I chose to move on rather than to continue to relive it and yes, it is a choice.
    • Emily michelle
      Hi and welcome Katie.  I’m about the same age as you I recently came out to my wife and started hrt. My wife told me twice before that if I was transgender she would leave me. After a while I finally had a break down and she found out after that she has been supportive and said it explains a lot about me now. Your wife said she is a trans ally then maybe after it sinks in she may come around. Hiding it will just make it worse trust me I wish I had the strength to admit years ago.
    • Suzanne1
      Certainly, that would be nice.  I think though, that for most of us such is something which is easier said than done.  An allusion was made to "trauma survivor" in an earlier post in this thread; if we can equate the terms "trauma" & "abuse", I'm not certain that secondary gains derived from self-pity are usually sufficient to sustain the cognitive-behavioral consequences of emotional-/physical-abuse.🤔   Again, just my 2-cents worth, and that doesn't buy much quality these days.
  • Upcoming Events