• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

• Forum Moderator

Well the girls had a tea party awhile back-and the guys haven't left their particular party for quite awhile now but I thought we could sort of have an all around get together. Say the stuff that never seems to be quite a topic on it's own or belong anywhere.

Some observation you want to make? And a little humor here and there.

Join me out by the pool. There's beer and cool pitchers of special things. Some soda and even lemonade-we have to do something with all our lemons.

I've fired up that monster stainless steel grill for the guys to char things on.

I've even dispensed with my armor today-not so good in the pool!

Come on in & have a good time

Jj

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Opal

Hi JJ !

I'm here with stylish sunglasses, and conservative swimsuit, really big beachtowel, and cute flipflops. What did I forget?

Oh, and by the way, those were lovely flowers you got for Dee Jay !

Hugs!

Opal

Guest sarah f

I will be there in my pink two piece bathing suite. I will bring the hot dogs and hamburgers. I have been tanning so that I won't blind anyone.

Guest KimberlyF

Ok but Im wearing a burqa and not going in the water! But I could have a brat and I know an awsome Hawaiian salad.

Kar

Guest KimberlyF

I will be there in my pink two piece bathing suite. I will bring the hot dogs and hamburgers. I have been tanning so that I won't blind anyone.

Lucky you! I come in two basic colors-white and red. I try to stay away from red.

Kar

• Forum Moderator

Welcome everybody.!!

Now we need to drag the rest of the guys over to join the part and grill.

I forgot to tell you this is a come as you are party-when you walk in that door you are the you your heart sees. Did I mention I look like a young Gary Cooper?

So no need for borkas here unless that's your religion-then it's lovely.

Everything sounds so good-but we need someone to do the homemade ice cream

Love you all

JJ

Guest KimberlyF

OMG, well if I could look like Sarah Michelle Gellar then I would wear a two piece. But I'd be busy looking at myself in the mirror not looking myself in the eyes for like at least a half hour :)

Guest Opal

I know what I forgot... Fresh Spinach salad out of the garden with freshly picked radishes. Now what to use for a dip?

Looks like there is going to be lots of food! That should bring out the guys (hee hee)

Guest Opal

OMG, well if I could look like Sarah Michelle Gellar then I would wear a two piece. But I'd be busy looking at myself in the mirror not looking myself in the eyes for like at least a half hour :)

How about fifteen minutes, then hurry back to the party, Kar !!

Guest perlitarose

Hi, ladies, JJ,

thanks the invitation, well sine I am from the "deep south," south america I mean, :), I had to wear my "yellow polak dot" bikini; ad I am bringing some "margaritas"

• Forum Moderator

Ooh yeah-welcome and let me sample one of those margaritas for you!

That's a great looking bikini!!

JJ

• Forum Moderator

Here 's some sun lotion -just happened to ave some around.

Does anyone have a pic of a hot car!

Looks like the other guys are a little slow to leave that marathon they've got going. A couple of pics of a really hot car and maybe ne of those bikinis might help.

JJ