• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Back Again

Guest NikkiG2579

Guest NikkiG2579

Hi all I'm back again. I have been on here off and on for a few years now. I am a male to female transexual and have been on hormones for 2 years now. I'm somehow still married to my wife. I dont know why she stayed I transistioned without her knowledge. I'm lucky to begin with I'm 5'6 and was only 150 pounds and 22 yrs old when I started taking the hormones in July of 06. I also started to excerise with my wife which thank fully has helped with the weight gain brough on by hormones. I started the hormones in July on purpose I figured by the time the changes hit it would be time to cover up for winter up here. Well me and the wife were never really too intement so it wasnt too hard to hide somethings. But then spring came around which made things very hard. I have a job that allows me to work from home whenever I want too. I work for a mjor corporation and when I do go in nobody really knows who I am or cares anyways. Thank fully I told you I was very lucky. Well that spring now that my body was taking shape I got a little more daring. Went out on my first trips in public as a women i started tanning, got my navel pierced, and had facial hair removal. I had let me hair get to the nape of my neck by then and could style anyway. I could tell my wife was getting a little suspicous but never said too much cause I was much happier and ourt marriage was better. Well then the news came she was going out of town for business for 4 weeks the beginning of august. So I took a few weeks off myself so I could be NIkki the entire time and have some fun out in public. I made a bunch of purcahses that summer leading up too it I also made 1 bold move I was not happy with my breast development at the time so I scheduled augmentation surgery for the week before she left I went out of town that week for business at least thats what she thought. I got back home the day she left and really had to have them bandaged down I was now a small c cup. the day she left I of course went to being nikki. The first 2 weeks went by uneventfully they were just a great time then one day I had went out to a few clubs. And was coming home pretty late when I was pulling in the drive I noticed my wifes car in the garage. Need less to say I was done in for. I had all my stuff out which she had seen for sure and I was in a little black dress and heels all done up for a night on the town. Well after a very very long conversation and some counsoling we have managed to put htings back together a bit and are more like sisters now then naything else. I struggle with one thing I see myself as a natural women thats why I come on here in spurts I dont deny who I am but sometimes try to imagine i was born a women and the transistion didnt happen. Ive decided to stay here and try ot get some help with this.

Thank You All

Nikki

Guest NikkiG2579

While I'm in the eventing mode I'm having a little bit of a hard time dealing with my new relationship with my wife. Itsa nice and all but its very hard to see her date other men since I'm not much of a man any more. We have gone out on a few double dates and all were on one last night. We have seperate rooms in the house now but I can still here when she brings a man over. Its hard to take Ive talked to her about this and she said she understood but she couldn't help it and she has had me join in the last few times which wasnt too bad but it mucks htings up more. I know I made this bed I lie in but its a hard bed sometimes

• Root Admin

Hello Nikki,

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

MaryEllen :)

Guest NikkiG2579
So you're just technically roommates now? That must be hard living together.

It can hard sometimes when she brings someone home. I actually enjoyed when she let me join in but its hard to get the old male part of me out that says thats my wife y aknow. But I do like have the closet space and the freedom to bring somoene home if i want. its still odd adjusting. My wife is too though one night she walked in on me with someone. She had a weird look on her face then left. Later she actted like i was her girlfriend and gave me props on how I was doing. I do know one hting I still wouldnt trade this for anything

• 1 month later...
Guest NikkiG2579

well everyone sorry it has been so long but it has been a very very busy past month. My wife and I have come to a agreement after a very long talk and are actually going to be getting remarried! It is kinda us just renweing our vows but to our new situation. We have deiced to have a open relationship which will satify everyone and we are now going to share 1 room most of the time. This also give me the chance to live out my fantasy of being a bride it was such a great experience oging through all of the fittings and such. I cant wait if you would like to see my dress let me know and I can post a link got to love davids bridal.

Guest raydub
well everyone sorry it has been so long but it has been a very very busy past month. My wife and I have come to a agreement after a very long talk and are actually going to be getting remarried! It is kinda us just renweing our vows but to our new situation. We have deiced to have a open relationship which will satify everyone and we are now going to share 1 room most of the time. This also give me the chance to live out my fantasy of being a bride it was such a great experience oging through all of the fittings and such. I cant wait if you would like to see my dress let me know and I can post a link got to love davids bridal.

Thats really exciting! Congratulations!

DO show the dress.. unless its bad luck or something...i dont really know about these things. :blush:

Ray

Guest Drew

congratulations! :D yes, we would love to see the dress!

Guest NikkiG2579
congratulations! :D yes, we would love to see the dress!

Here it is :-)

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_d...mp;prodgroup=10

Sorry for the delay I have been very busy just got back from my final fitting

Talk about a thrilling experience standing up there is my gown and heels in front of everyone it was just great. Funny hting is my sister and my old girlfriend are my bridesmaids. The weird thing is untill transistioning I never noticed how much alike my sister and I look people keep commenting on that when we go out now

Guest NikkiG2579
Wowwwww :) Impressive.

one thing I've been noticing recently is the more and more I live as a female the more I'm attracted to men. It makes me feel more feminine.

Im really considering srs

Guest NikkiG2579

Well I have 1 other issue coming up. My mother is coming into town this weekend for the holiday. She has not been around for a few years. She lost her site a few years ago so Im covered there and she has grown uised to my voice over the phone Im just concerened about hugs and stuff and the way I smell I mean even with out perfume she would notice my hair. She is very old and I do not want to tell her any tips thanks

Guest NikkiG2579

Well I finally deicded to post 1 pic from a wedding my wife and were in. I'm in the center my wife is on the right and our good friend is on the left

l_55372d1731667162f0ce808eae3a9e9d.jpg

Guest NikkiG2579

in case your wondering Im not that tall I just had to wear killer heels that day.

I'm usually ok in them but these hurt but did look cute!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to get some more pics soon let me know what you think.

Guest NikkiG2579
wow! you're really pretty, if i do say so myself :)

Blushes Thank you. I think I look bad when I'm next to my wife

Guest NikkiG2579
in case your wondering Im not that tall I just had to wear killer heels that day.

I'm usually ok in them but these hurt but did look cute!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to get some more pics soon let me know what you think.

Here is a solo shot from last fall

1248043661_l.jpg

• Root Admin
youre Beautiful!

..and so is the wife!

and i cant wait to see photos of you in the dress.. how exciting!

:D

Ray

Agreed! To all three comments above!! :D

Guest NikkiG2579

thank you all for the kind comments Sorry for the delay in response it was a hard weekend with my mother in town I dont think she found out but Im not sure I know she didnt say anything but we will see

Guest Eveanna

:) Hi Nikki,

I think you have a good looking family picture for sure!

I have a feeling you and your wife can make it work.

Best wishes for you both! :)

Eveanna :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NikkiG2579

Hey all just wanted to say Hi and let you know th ewedding is this coming Saturday and I will have some pics for you as soon as I can Alot of other cool stuff has been going on but I'm beat as of now will update tommorow. Let me know if you all want more pics thanks

Guest NikkiG2579

Well lets see where to start a intresting thing has happened at work. My office manager was replaced last week and the new one came on board yesterday. Well I guess she did'nt know about my situation well while she was meeting everyone it came up that I of course now live fulltime as a women.........well after like 4 hours of explaining we got through it. I was just not in the mood for it. I guess I should officially change my name to make htings easier I'm going to get the ball rolling on that

• 2 months later...
Guest NikkiG2579

Well guys. Just wanted to let you know the wedding was great and wanted to let you know I have many pics if your are intrested in seeing them. Also I am now a Aunt. My sister gave birth to a new baby girl. I was baby sitting last week and it was just so great being with her pretending to be her mom for a day now I want one of my own. Well just thought I'd stop in if you all want to see my wedding pics and have me tell ya about it let me know