• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

"finish My Pain"

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

If my tears fall you've taken too much

You've taken my heart and my touch

Now this time you've walked all the way

No turning around, nothing to say

But I won't let you have my tears

Now that you took my heart

And as the mess clears

I must do my part

My part will be to finish my pain

Leaving the world my blood stain

Something more permenent than salt

And blood can be my fault

You can blame me this time

As blood is easier than tears

And the heart that was mine

Will be forever yours

Guest ~Brenda~

Dearest,

What a powerful poem.

Love you

Brenda

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

Depression is a powerful thing. Especially when heavily exacerbated with a break up. I'll probably do even more irrational things than usual, but it's in my nature I guess.

Guest ~Brenda~

Depression is a powerful thing. Especially when heavily exacerbated with a break up. I'll probably do even more irrational things than usual, but it's in my nature I guess.

I have been though many a breakup. Each time, I think, that I will never find someone that I could ever fall in love with again. I am proven wrong everytime. Without even expecting it, you find new love :)

HUGS

Brenda

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

Well I was going to do something stupid, reckless, self-destructive and permenent last night but ended up passing out on my living room floor in my apartment that I've turned upside down. Today I'm going to try something positive that involves no substances. I'm going to clean my disaster zone of an apartment.

Guest Donna Jean

Well I was going to do something stupid, reckless, self-destructive and permenent last night but ended up passing out on my living room floor in my apartment that I've turned upside down. Today I'm going to try something positive that involves no substances. I'm going to clean my disaster zone of an apartment.

Honey....

I read your poem and I understood it all too well...

I'm happy that you're here today to clean your apartment.....

LOVE

Donna Jean

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

Honey....

I read your poem and I understood it all too well...

I'm happy that you're here today to clean your apartment.....

LOVE

Donna Jean

You did understand it. I can tell.

Well, I got almost halfway but I had done quite the job messing it all up. I tend to be self-destructive anyhow but what was not-so-good anyhow was exacerbated by the break up. I often feel that living is more effort than it's worth.

Guest ~Brenda~

I often feel that living is more effort than it's worth.

But you know that living is truely worth all of the effort. To feel joy, love, carress, as well as pain is what living is all about.

Not living is nothing. Without life, there is no joy, there is no love.

Breakups are very hard, but you do move on (believe me, I know). The day will come when you are in love again :)

Brenda

Guest Esperanza Xochitl

But you know that living is truely worth all of the effort. To feel joy, love, carress, as well as pain is what living is all about.

Not living is nothing. Without life, there is no joy, there is no love.

Breakups are very hard, but you do move on (believe me, I know). The day will come when you are in love again :)

Brenda

I do wish to be inlove again but that is still scaryI don't want my heart to be hurt ever again. I get the feeling she broke up with me because I'm not very easy to deal with. She still thinks I'm "really attractive" and that made me feel more dehumanized like she was dating me for my body. But I really felt she was the one who was going to keep me.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

• KymmieL
    • VickySGV
    • Abi
    • Tori M
    • Tim
    • lewlew
    • Wichita
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Hammertime
    Newest Member
    Hammertime

1. EclipseStar
      EclipseStar
      (22 years old)
    2. nora-the-nerd
      nora-the-nerd
      (25 years old)
    • Abi
    • DonnaBall
      Joanna, go for it. I feel your pain from not living your dream.  Read the posts on this forum and you will learn a lot and then ask specific questions and you will get good advise. 
    • DonnaBall
      Thanks Kay, and it would be a BIG surprise since she absolutely detests any time I try to talk about being a woman.  Yesterday I was trying to tell her about my trans friend that I have been talking to and she had this disgusting look on her face and then made no comment. It's been this way for 34 years, and was always hoping I would change. We both finally gave up. 
    • Carrie
      Hi Vicky You all do such a great job!  I have been on other sites and it can be pretty bad.  Thank you for everything Carrie
    • KayC
      The root cause of ALL discrimination lies within the human condition .. it comes from a black dark hole that exists in EVERY single human being.  To identify differences and target those that are not like "us" (the majority) is within every human heart. Fundamentally its our choice if we chose to embrace that darkness and spew it back into society or see it as a challenge to overcome this within ourselves and our society. In that matter our entire Trans community shares a close connection with Black Lives Matter (and all social injustice, racism, bigotry, or discrimination) For Black Americans their struggle is systemic, historic, and will be a continuous challenge to overcome.  For Us .. .ours is just starting, but we can learn from the history of America how it can be turned against us also. When its less "socially acceptable" to openly target Blacks, Hispanics, Illegals, Muslims, etc ... then the LGBTQ+ community becomes an easy "target".  We've already seen that happen over the last decade. I think that might be why we are seeing this sudden uptick in attacks on Trans people (or maybe they are just more noticed now) Great subject!  I think I have more to add but will wait to hear from others.
    • VickySGV
      If you need some help, don't be afraid to ask for it and if you see something you think should not be please let us know.  The site does look good, but its the result of staff catching things I am sure you could believe but would not want to have around. 
    • Cyndee
      I grew up with bands such as, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Crosby, Stills, and Nash, Cream, Yes, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, The Moody Blues, and Led Zeppelin to name a few.   When I hear music from my youth, it's time travel back to another time and place (long ago now). Music is very chronological for me.   I remember "Boss Radio" mostly on AM in the 60's and 70's, it was a certain format to broadcast popular music with.....FM radio had college stations that played "underground music" back then 🙂   Enjoy   C
    • Tori M
      We know a NY couple that has been stuck somewhere around the French Riviera since March and can't come home.  They're not complaining though, lol.  I guess if you gotta be stuck somewhere.....
    • Carrie
      Hi Vicky It is such a small thing that I mostly would not worry about it.  It just seemed like something we could do for ourselves. I like this site very much and if that keeps it safe then so be it.  I really need to proofread before I post.  Also sometimes put more thought in as well.  Before we had word processors I learned to type on an electric typewriter which I still have and proofreading was essential on that.  I need to pay more attention when posting.  Will do so from now on. 🙂 Hugs  Carrie
    • VickySGV
      It has been considered from the beginning of the site and rejected by the Owner / Admin/ Moderator staff.  We have rules to keep the site safe in a way that no other site does, and we want to keep it safe that way.  The site was begun in 2007 and we have not had the problems other sites do that allow edits at will. We want to keep it that way, and Moderators are chosen from members who show wisdom and reliability of judgment and helpfulness to the members.  The little mistake you made above is one we can easily fix if you tell us about it.  Just PM one of the Staff, Moderator or Admin's if one of us is here and we will make the change for you without charge.
    • Jani
      @Scotia Drake Hello dear.  As Jackie noted, Seriously!!  You've been taken for a ride by this doctor and their therapist friend.  Please don't despair as not all doctors are like that.  I think @Jackie C. has given you a good lead.  Get going!   Jani 
    • Jani
      Great idea.  I've seen that even the local Walmart has fabric paints available!  Look in the arts and crafts area.  You can look for a book but use your imagination and have fun. I bought some "puffy paint" a few years go to decorate a shirt for my granddaughter.  Draw, then iron it to get it to puff up!   I'm sure your kids would have fun too!     @Astrid what a great find.  I didn't know this existed.  Thanks for sharing.    Jani
    • Carrie
      See what I mean I meant to say wish not with. lol
    • Jani
      We cancelled a European vacation in December because of this fear that Americans would not be allowed in.  We've rebooked for Spring so we're hoping for the best.    Jani
    • Carrie
      Hi I was wondering if it has been considered to make it possible for those that put the posts in to edit them themselves. Just thought it might be a nice feature to incorporate in the site. Many thanks to a wonderful site with I had found it earlier With love and respect  Carrie
  • Upcoming Events