Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest confusedboy

Favorite Panties

Favorite Panties  

290 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of panties to wear?

• Briefs/Panties
    • Hiphuggers/Cheeky Panties/Boyshorts
    • Thongs/G-Strings
    • Other-If so, what's your favorite?

Guest Tomgirl

I've moved from men's toward girl's boxer shorts

A little more comfortable and a greater choice of colours :D

Guest Melanie N

I wear the stretch cotton boy shorts, thongs, and briefs, but I love the microfiber thongs and hipster briefs. Victoria Secret makes their Body line which my wife wears and Im soooo envious, they feel sooo good, they just dont make them in my size :( I find the Gilligan & O'Malley line from Target are a really good value and are really comfortable...besides looking sexy of course!

Guest Joanna Phipps

JMS (walmart) panties work best for me considering im a bit plus sized

Guest nymphblossom

I was surprised to see bikinis weren't on the list so I had to answer "Other." No fancy silk or satin , just plain old cotton in pretty colors. They're comfy and go with just about anything, and I love the way they show off my curves! I've worn womens, but prefer mens Jockey bikinis because of the extra coverage up front for my guy stuf.

Blossom

Guest Robin Winter
I really can't wear thongs, myself. That perpetual wedgie drives me nuts. :P

Agreed!

I can't STAND thongs/g-strings, even on other people :huh:

My favorite are briefs/panties, mostly because they hold everything in place better, but I do like boy-cut and cheeky panties, and will probably get those as well when I lose the extra baggage.

Guest Maryteresa

In this cold weather I like to wear nice thick tights under my normal clothes. I need to hold these up, and high-waisted ladies' control panties are the ticket. They fit most comfortably, even though they flatten my equipment. This is actually pleasant, and I am aware that I'm wearing sexy ladies' underwear all the time.

I adore frilly panties, the frills at the back only, the front being flat. Full bottom coverage is a must, as thongs or skimpy tucked backs between the cheeks are horrid. Boyshorts are OK too, but they tend mostly to be hipsters. I prefer high waists.

Guest paddy

I wear panties everyday. Have about 40 or 50 pairs, and my pantie drawer is just about bursting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Patricia

CyndiRae

I found this thread, and voted.

Panties are simply the best, and one of the great pleasures of this world. I am very proud of my collection and it's hard to decide some days. Some mornings after a shower it takes me a while to sort through them, and ultimately my mood dictates which ones slip over my legs.

Basically I live in bikinis, and occasionally briefs. I do own some "Tangas, or Cheekies" that is about as close to a thong as I can stand.

Loving life in panties everyday.

Cindy -

Guest Jessica Who

VS Hipsters, because I can wear them backwards and they are comfy that way :)

Guest Orva26

I only have 5. 4 of them are hipsters and 1 is boy-shorts. I have two of the hipsters that I really like because even if I'm not tucking they tend to keep things in place. The other two don't do that as well since they are thinner in the middle part. For tucking if I'm actually going to wear girl's clothing over them the boy-shorts seem to be the best though. I'd like to get more panties so I could try wearing them as my normal undergarment. But if I'm wearing them under guy cloths like I plan to I won't really be tucking... whats the best kind for trying that sort of thing out?

Guest mia 1

I have multi amounts of panties and most are tricot type and are full wasit to top of thigh and I never wear anything else...no cotton and no bikini...not build for the tight fit....and I can not imagine wearing men's briefs or boxers, haven't for over two years......

Guest Wendae

I also have a multitude of panties. I only wear nylon, unadorned, briefs. I hate cotton, stretch, knit, thong, hi-rise,waist high, etc.

Guest Melanie N

For me its boyshorts and hiphugger panties... I like the low slung look of the hiphuggers provided they have enough support to hold everything in. The boyshorts are just plain comfortable and look great on. I can wear thongs but not for extended periods as I find the continual wedgie becomes increasingly uncomfortable with time. All this being said...a pair of soft cotton well fitting bikini style panties is about the most comfortable thing I can put on...

Guest cdcrazy

I prefer briefs and mostly wear lacey "girlie" ones. I do have some tangas and thongs which fit well but it isn't always easy to get ones that do fit properly.

Guest Jolianna

I have tried hi rise and bikinis and while they are ok, I find briefs fit me better. I favor silk or satin briefs myself as my first choice then cotton ones second. I like the feel of the silk ones against my skin and the way they feel when I wear a slip.

Guest Deena

Anything in that stretchy Thin polyester stuff that feels like nylon but isn't.

And I know this isn't the post about slips but full nylon slips feel awesome on your skin.

I can't wait to wear one u der a light dress in public when i'm actually ME!

Guest talitha

I have far too many pairs to choose from, but lace is definitely my favourite fabric, closely followed by chiffon. Style: bikini briefs are good with me. Control briefs are fun but not really into anything too tight. Thongs just don't work for me. Pure cotton is very good on very hot days.

Talitha

Guest X Lucy X

Carnt beat a nice lacey pair of knickers the ones that hug your bum tight , such a great feeling !

Hugs

X Lucy X

Guest Missy1900

Pink nylon boy shorts with lace around the thighs!!

Guest kimberly c

I love all types of panties, they all make me feel feminine. Hi cut microfiber fit the best for everyday. I love Vanity Fair styles.

My favorite color is pink.My motto panties everyday and special lingerie for bedtime fun.

Love Kim

Guest DanielleD

Classic panties in nylon, poly blends, or silk. Never been a fan of cotton, just not comfortable to me. Thongs=wedgie. Maybe some bikini's once in a while.

Have a Fabulous Day!!

Danielle:)

Guest Marie Sue

i like the VS bikini cotton with little spandex and there cheeky oh so sexy they are and feel.

Guest Elizabeth K

Panties?

We are supposed to wear panties?

[Lizzy walks away muttering, 'Nobody tole me!}

Guest Alexis1989

Thongs are the best! Though I've never tried a g-string! Ill have to! :)