• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Favorite Panties

Guest confusedboy

Favorite Panties  

293 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite type of panties to wear?

• Briefs/Panties
    • Hiphuggers/Cheeky Panties/Boyshorts
    • Thongs/G-Strings
    • Other-If so, what's your favorite?

Guest Eryn R

My favs are and always will be low rise cheekies. Well, until I have to upgrade to granny panties ;P

I love my stomach and pelvic area and being able to keep that uncovered with some low-rise jeans makes me feel like the sexiest girl out there :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• MaryEllen

• shinbp

• Redjezika

Guest TessLaroo

I'm not a huge fan of thongs being straight as well I've never found thongs sexy and in my opinion they're slightly uncomfy.

I do however love a nice set of frenchies they are very sexy and make me feel sexy.

x

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest brendastevens

Panties..just Love them....but I love full cut style in panties...briefs as they used to be called...but I just call them PANTIES. Soft, wonderfully silky, wonderfully feminine and girly and a little lace does not hurt. Full Cut Silky Girl's Panties for ME.

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *Charlotte P*

Have to say they are all great, it's really up to what mood I'm in as to what I wear, I do love them all, but have to say that in the past year, boyshorts have become a favorite.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Charla

I like vanity fair briefs - I shop a JC Penney store in Bellaire, TX for them and have a good rapport with the clerks. I am looking at Soma intimates panties too. Their bras are awesome!

Guest Miyuki

I absolutely adore any panties that either have ruffles, lace, or cute designs on them. but my preferred ones are boyshorts and hipsters and of course side tie panties for when i want to feel sexy.

-yuki

Guest Eve Caillard

Hi

Good post! I hate boxer shorts! Everything gets stuck down one side or the other and then chafed to bits. Ugh!

I just bought from a UK E-bay seller a pack of men's black pure silk pants that are indistinguishable from ladies panties. They are soft, comfy, and gorgeous and have the advantage they accommodate men's bits. I can't tuck or anything due to a varicocele - the 5-days of pain and swelling would honestly not be worth it.

In my cross-dressing oddly I have little interest on what goes on down there. I just love having the complete external natural 'look' of an ordinary lady. So I tend to be comfy briefs and pantyhose (tights) and concentrate on the outer look most. I love the replies from you all! Very interesting. I'll have to get more adventurous and experiment!

Eve

• Forum Moderator

Such a popular subject...... i have loved them all..... Now i couldn't really care less. I usually wear cotton or microfiber briefs. When i'm working real hard to pass i wear padded panties. Having bigger hips just makes the package more passable.

Hugs, (oh by the way my grandson wears huggies)

Charlie

Guest ~Phoebe~

I like wearing nylon or silk panties. Have purchased nylon panties for about fifteen years from Satique I like those as they can be orderd without a cotton crotch. The women's hipsters style with lace on the leg openings is most of what I have. Also found silk panties with out a cotton crotch at two online stores, Orifashion and Narasilk both are near Hong Kong China, Shipping takes about 10 days via surface mail.

Guest cdjillphilly

i hope this doesn't seem wierd but i like to wear a thong along with my cheeky sort of red and little white polka dot panties from

vs, they have a keyholeat the top in the back and are "ruched" not sure thats correct. but it makes have little pleats down the split between the cheeks, makes for a nice view

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Jill,

Welcome to Laura's hon. I see that this is your first post. Why don't you post an introduction int The Introductions forum so that people can say hello :)

Brenda

Guest Sarah1967

I really can't wear thongs, myself. That perpetual wedgie drives me nuts. tongue.gif

I been wearing thongs for years, After you wear them you don't feel a thing no wedgie the are so comfy,,,
Guest Chrissy Peach

I usually wear bikinis, boyshorts, or hiphuggers. Don't really care much for thongs, I like to have some coverage down there. I really love VS cotton panties and I have also gotten some from Aerie that I really liked.

Guest Jenny_Bnks

I like the g-strings... not just because of the interesting way they feel between my cheeks, but because I don't like to have panty lines under my pretty, silky things. :-P

Guest Berta

I chose briefs as they are a so much better fit on my huge body. I am a full time panty wearer with satin being my preference. I have briefs from Lane Bryant; wonderful, non-elasticised leg boy-shorts from the Woman Within site and, a year or so ago, I discovered those wonderful satin hi-cut briefs offered by Catherine's (more colors in the store than currently on their site). Sometimes I'll slip on a pair of my silky nylon Vanity Fair lace Noveau briefs which I've had for ages (about 20 pairs). I will revert to those yucky FTL tidy whities for Dr. or hospital visits but am thrilled when I can again feel that wonderful satin feeling where it means the most. (BTW there is no other "stimulation" due to prostate surgey many years ago so my panty love is not at all kinky or sexual.) Don't knock it until you've tried it and lived in them for a long period of time as they do take some getting use to.

• 1 month later...
Guest DavinaG

I am a fan of the nylon variety. Have a drawer full of VS bikinis and hipsters in satin. Don't seem to make them anymore. Tries some from Fredericks but crotch is narrow. Maidenform were also ok but not as high quality.

Guest ~Phoebe~

I am a fan of the nylon variety. Have a drawer full of VS bikinis and hipsters in satin. Don't seem to make them anymore. Tries some from Fredericks but crotch is narrow. Maidenform were also ok but not as high quality.

If your looking for Nylon panties or satin panties there is Satique: http://www.satique.com/store.html A little more expensinve than retail stores. However the panties can be ordred with out a cotton crotch if you like that style. Have been pruchasing from Satique for almost 20 years. Panties are made upon order placment and may take a few weeks for the seamstress to sew them. The mens styles are wider in the crotch if you want those.

Guest *Brooke*

Starting with the one I like the most, I like boyshorts, hipsters, then bikini, all of which I find very comfortable, and love wearing them! I need more though, as I only have 6 pairs at the moment.