• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Just Me

Guest Oakscove78

Guest Oakscove78

Blog #1

Well this will be the 5th or 6th blog posting that I have posted…. Starting to get the hang of this, but it’s still hard to think of things to say. I will just start then, and the topics that are going to be discussed will be “disturbing” to some…..

I have been on a sort of personal journey and it all involves that which is myself, my body, my spirituality, and my religion. All of which are conflicting with themselves, and being married is the icing on the cake –so to speak-. Ok this journey is going to go back in time, so you get an understanding of what I’m trying to ask. Growing up I had a rather interesting childhood, which involved a lot of self discovery. I have always known that there has been a greater force in the universe, but didn’t know its name. I have always been alone, so having conversations with the universe was common. Later in getting to know the truth, I learned that after all that I was having conversations with Jehovah. And that is where the journey begins…..

I got involved with the truth when a friend of ours had passed, and I went to the service. It was so inspiring to see the people there using the bible and actually following along. Now were 3 yrs from then, and I have been to one convention and several circuit assemblies. Now I have to combine my past with what I have learned now. I have been a rather free spirit in life; doing what I wanted when I wanted, that included my sexual past as well. This is where it gets graphic, I explained I did a lot of self discovery…… well I performed things on myself that would be called sadistic. Plus I have always had a fascination with women, and their clothing and or products. I went as far as to where panty hose to school, but had to take them off when I realised we had gym that afternoon.

Ever since then I have pushed the feelings to the side, (not out). I had the opportunity to get some clothes for Halloween, and ever since then I had a box for makeup and the clothes I had. Every now and again living on my own, I would either watch “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” or “To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar”. I would get dressed up and watch them, and often go to bed with clothes on. When I moved to another town, I thought that this would be my chance to spread my dress. Sadly I didn’t, and before I knew it I was back in my hometown. The reason I had come back was that I had been laid off, and I had gotten into a relationship with a good friend (now wife).

Now here i am in a marriage 2yrs and she's wondering what to do about it all. i'm still going to live my life as i will but at the mean time be the husband she needs, then figure something out later.

well that's a story of sorts and will probably get into more details later.........

• Forum Moderator

Hi-Welcome to Laura's.

This is a great place to explore and discuss your feelings with both support and acceptance.

Please continue to post and discuss your feelings as well as asking any questions you may have.

JJ

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, hon.

Come right in to the Member's Lounge and have a slice of pizza and some cold lemonade. That should make you comfy.

You will find a lot to explore and learn on this site, and that will help you discover the right path for you to follow.

Post in any forum and someone will always answer.

Please take a few moments to read the Terms and Conditions (aka Forum Rules), as we do try to keep the site safe for our younger

members. You'll find a link at the top of each page.

I hope to read many posts of yours.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Hon....

Welcome to the Playground!

I'm Donna Jean...

I just came by to say hello and to let you know that you are so welcome...

I think that you'll love it here...

The people are wonderful and there is so much to read and learn...

It's so good to have you!

Huggs

Donna Jean