• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiys To All

Guest Venom

Guest Venom

Hi everyone. My name is Zato and I'm a transgendered Female to Male. I'm 17 years old. I've kinda lurked around this website off and on for awhile but never joined because I didn't think I would have much to talk about since I didn't see myself as transgendered before but now that I do I thought I'd join. I'll tell a little about myself (don't worry I'll try to keep it short)

I'm a harcore video gamer I love video games of all sorts but I'm more into the "older" kind of games like older Resident Evil and older Silent Hill and older Pokemon (right around the 1990's era to the beginning of the 2000 era) I would list my favorite games but I don't want to bore anyone here lol. Besides games, I like playing on my guitar and keyboard though I'm better at keyboard than guitar. I like studying languages I'm currently studying German and Japanese. I love listening to music I listen to music all the time and I like any kind of music but my top main favorite of all is probably Church Choir music or slower sadder sounding Christmas music. Oh and celtic music, I love the slower kind like Enya does. I like writing fanfiction on video game characters and I like drawing mostly gamecharacters but I can't draw that well lol. Hmm let me see....I like TV and movies and I like watching anything but I like Horror and Comedy the most. I'm not sure what I'd call this but I love snow and ice. I love the Winter season and cold weather. I mostly have snow as my myspace theme and icy stuff like that. I'm not really a sports person but I liked playing basketball and I like swimming. I guess that's mostly all I can think of to list right now. Hiy to all! :P *waves at everyone*

• Root Admin

Hi Venom, welcome to the forums!

Guest Jack Solomon

Hello Venom! Nice to meet you, I bet you'll make some good friends here. I'm an FTM and I also joined the forums recently. I also like Silent Hill and the older pokemon video games, as well as Horror anything (books, video games, movies) and Dark Fantasy. :)

Solomon

Guest Alice4016

Welcome venom,

What type of guitar do you play? I'm a drummer, and the wifes a bassist...if you ever want to jam a little let me know we can hook up on cam frog or skype maybe and try rocking out a little?

Peace, love, and health,

Alice

Guest StrandedOutThere

Hi Zato. I love video games too!! :D I enjoy retro gaming, music games, RPG's, and the occasional FPS.

Welcome to the forums!

• Root Admin

Hi Zato,

Welcome to Laura's playground forums. :)

MaryEllen

Guest Venom

I wish I could play guitar and jam with you Alice but I can't play guitar barely at all (meaning I'm not good) and I don't have a webcam..I'm soz -_-