• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Breaking The Ice

Guest KellyMarie

Guest KellyMarie

Hello everyone.

I don't want to just break the ice: I want to fall right through it!

I'm 46 (next week)...so i've left it a bit late to transition, but had I done so, I would never have known my two winderful kids. Still, it would be nice to be able to look back on a life as a girl (and, I would love to have been such a girly girl!) Still, it may come to pass that I will become a graceful middle aged lady.

I'm self employed and I've often thought that if I had been able to focus as much mental energy o my business as I did on wanting to be female, then I'd be a multi millionaire(ess) by now. But then again, by saying that in here, I'm just preaching to the converted. I guess you all know what that's like, whether you're FTM or MTF.

Oh yeah...a special hello to Orpheus! I see, like me, he's flying the Irish flag...nice to see a fellow Paddy here!!!

I don't consider myself qualified to administer advice, but I do have one thing to say to younger members here. Take it from an old fool, accept who you are at an early age and don't spend years beating yourself up mentally, like I did!

I would hope that as well as finding support here through my membership, I will be able to help support others, I will be posting my E-mail address at a later stage, when I get to know my way around a bit better.

In the meantime, I would be honoured if you think of my as a completely female friend.

Hugs to everyone

KellyMarie

• Root Admin

Welcome KellyMarie to the forums, don't worry about falling though the ice, there will always be someone here to pull you out!

One word of advice though, please don't post your email address publically, the forums are publically viewable and there will always be spambots trawling the net and public emails will always be harvested!

• Root Admin

Hello KellyMarie,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Thanks for sharing your story with us. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

MaryEllen :)

• 2 weeks later...