• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Stage are you?

Petra Jane

Guest Christina S

Your COGIATI result value is: -115 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Yay I guess I get the best of both worlds.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Petra Jane

• pennyjane

• Zufrieden

• Sally

Guest RainBird

Your COGIATI result value is: 420 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL

Wowee! :D

TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING 2

ISSUED BY THE BUREAU OF FEMINOLOGY 0249 CST SEPTEMBER 9 2008

Severe Tropical Cyclone 'Jacci' has now intensified to category 5 Beaufort.

Located in the Feminine Sea 100nm NW of Cape Reassignment and

tracking SE as fast as she can! :P

:lol:

Guest RainBird
Your COGIATI result value is: 420 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL

Wowee! :D

TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING 2

ISSUED BY THE BUREAU OF FEMINOLOGY 0249 CST SEPTEMBER 9 2008

Severe Tropical Cyclone 'Jacci' has now intensified to category 5 Beaufort.

Located in the Feminine Sea 100nm NW of Cape Reassignment and

tracking SE as fast as she can! :P

:lol:

Updated track and threat map. :D:lol:

th_TCjaccitrack2.gif

Guest AnneMarie

Your COGIATI result value is: 65 Which means that you fall within the following category:

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

Guest Dr.Metropolis

Your COGIATI result value is: 20 Which means that you fall within the following category:

The test was right on par with my own self-diagnosis (just before I wrote this test, I posted in the transgenderist forum postulating that I was psychologically androgenous).

The "scores" seem very strangely drastic on this test - negatives? hundreds? I got 20. What a weird number!

Dr M

Guest Dr.Metropolis

OK, I was tired when I wrote that previous post.

Makes perfect sense now.

5 stages: Lowest negative scores get most masculine, as scores get less negative (more positive) you're more "feminine" and, thereby, more TG.

I suppose a 0 would be perfect androgyne - I guess I got pretty close :D

then again, it's just a test,

Dr M

I had;

Your COGIATI result value is: 350 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silverpetals
is the test only for mtfs or what?

only for mtfs.

only for fun.

thought there's no harm in trying anyway, just don't take its 'diagnosis' too seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

I got it to work for me with a bit of creativity...

basically, find your right answer

then pick whatever seems like the most direct opposite

or if they're about clothes and parts, consider male female

and it kind of works a little bit... lol

which kills any slight credibility the test might ever have had

but it was still fun

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Elizabeth K

340 - classification probable transsexual? Seek help immediately? Is that strange or what? Too bad it isn't scientific - we could save a lot of money on therapy costs. I have seen similar tests, but they don't give an immediate test result - which leaves everything up in the air. At least it was fun to take.

Guest Karen-1954

I scored a 450, class 5 Transsexual. Big surprise, right?

The Cogiati Test Link

Remember, its not scientific. But it does seem to be very close to some professional Psychological tests Laura took years ago. Jennifer did a nice job. Besides the test was kind of fun. The test link is also on the Fun stuff page of my site.

The recommendations made after your results are received are excellent. She should have been a psychologist. Its interesting to note that test is still talked about as widely now as when it first came out.

• 4 months later...
Guest Sable Dove

Your COGIATI result value is: 40 Which means that you fall within the following category:

No surprise to me, really. I'd prefer to be femme, but not all the way (it's the boobs, I'm afraid; they don't do much for me); wide hips would be a dream come true, or at least narrower shoulders, though.

I'm perfectly happy with being an androgyne. Now, if I could get my body there too...

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear Petra,

My results were a mere 250, but that was enough for me to pursue further my gender identity in a more professional setting. I am scheduled to see a gender therapist in two weeks ( I originally had the first session set earlier but work got in the way).

Essentially, I view my stage as... I know who I am (woman), it simply would be nice to get some official reognition of who I am, and start moving to the next step!!

Regards,

bernie

Guest Saralynd

lol I took this test like 4 times in my life. Last time I got like a 310 but this time it dropped me to a 290, sigh my girl score went down :P curiously i just don't care anymore. once I took this test like once a week just so it would tell me I'm a ts and make me feel better XD. every time I've taken this test it's told me I was a class four transsexual lol.

Your COGIATI result value is: 55 Which means that you fall within the following category:

Right now, I want to be more female like, and sometimes want to be a girl, but I'm still confused about a lot of things, and not really sure what I want to do. So right now, I guess I'm sort of in the middle and not really decided on anything.

Guest AniStacy

I was told by that thing that I'm a class five transsexual :o

I don't know if thats good or bad, but I do know that these testy things really don't matter, cuz I'm a girl :)

No matter what I have to overcome!

<3 Stacy

Guest Elizabeth K
Dear Petra,

My results were a mere 250, but that was enough for me to pursue further my gender identity in a more professional setting. I am scheduled to see a gender therapist in two weeks ( I originally had the first session set earlier but work got in the way).

Essentially, I view my stage as... I know who I am (woman), it simply would be nice to get some official reognition of who I am, and start moving to the next step!!

Regards,

bernie

Bernie - that's so great! Please let me know what happens!

I was amazed when taking the test that class 4 is so incredibly large!

It seemed like the writers of this test are afraid to say - definately transsexual - 0-200 has three catagories and then you're right at 400 to get to the next?

Who designed that curve?

I only got a 320 class 4 - but in my scale anything over 275 should be class five or else shift everything else up - just the former teacher in me - I could never get away with thatkind of grading!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest renee24

COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY(COGIATI)Your COGIATI result value is: 410Which means that you fall within the following category:COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUALWhat this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be female. According to COGIATI, your mind and gender identity is that of a woman. You essentially fit the the model of the classic transsexual, and you should not ignore your gender issues, they will only become more severe. You definitely need to seek treatment. SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:Your situation is serious and highly indicative of an inborn gender conflict. It is strongly recommended that you pursue further action.The suggestions for your circumstance are important.It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. Over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early confirmation and diagnosis of your transsexuality is vital. The sooner you seriously seek help, the more likely you are to not only survive, but to be happy as well.Some actions may help you to define your condition to yourself more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is extremely likely that you are a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without careful thought and the help of counselors and professionals.Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored! Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. Transition to  a body with a female sex may be your salvation, but it is imperative that you be absolutely sure of what your really want. Act IMMEDIATELYto pursue solving your gender dysphoria. Seek professional assistance IMMEDIATELY!If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups dev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angie
The Cogiati Test Link

Remember, its not scientific. But it does seem to be very close to some professional Psychological tests Laura took years ago. Jennifer did a nice job. Besides the test was kind of fun. The test link is also on the Fun stuff page of my site.

The recommendations made after your results are received are excellent. She should have been a psychologist. Its interesting to note that test is still talked about as widely now as when it first came out.

I took the Cogiati Test last year.

Mine said,You are a transsexual,well duh.

LOL

Angie