• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Writers

Flint

I'll try to write my own don't worry I aint gonna shy away from doing it myself:

Here is what I want any of you writers to do if you so wish:

Write a poem, lyrics or a short story with a character or something that represents different aspects of yourself BUT it HAS to have a happy ending or just generally upbeat. If you start of sad you HAVE to end it on a happy note!

Get writing! And post it within this post.

Guest miss kindheart

Sorry I am not a writer so here goes a bad attempt.

roses are red

violets are blue

I was a man

now I am a woman

See I told you it was bad. :lol:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

you made me laugh :lol:

I'll give that to you :P

<<< hug >>>

:wub: vanna

Guest therisa

Before you

Lays the words

Of a woman

Long repressed

By others

And suppressed

By herself.

Until she realized

The inner truth

Of her soul

Which shone

With the brilliance

Of hope.

Struggling to overcome

Years of abuse

And self-loathing

Which were poisoning

Her very soul.

Each day of life

Marks another victory

Over the destructive impulses

Of hate and corruption.

This may not seem like

Much to you

But to me

They are huge steps

Of accompliment.

As I take

My victories

Wherever they happen.

Before you

Lays the words

Of a woman

Long repressed

By others

And suppressed

By herself.

Until she realized

The inner truth

Of her soul

Which shone

With the brilliance

Of hope.

Struggling to overcome

Years of abuse

And self-loathing

Which were poisoning

Her very soul.

Each day of life

Marks another victory

Over the destructive impulses

Of hate and corruption.

This may not seem like

Much to you

But to me

They are huge steps

Of accompliment.

As I take

My victories

Wherever they happen.

:) well done.

Kinda sad but with hope which turns it around to be more positive. :)

Guest Maria (Hilda)

Wll, here goes my little soliloquy!

From the moment ‘he’ was born, his parents have never been the same. They’re colder people, they are bitter people, they are hurt people. They feel cheated out of a son… Jonathan Nathaniel Lewis Chazer was born with deficiencies unknown to the medical professions at the time, with no hope of it being corrected. Mrs Chazer was no longer able to give birth after that day, and ‘he’ was blamed, all of this was his fault. Why else? Who else? What else was there to blame except the unfortunate child born into a harsh world unforgiving to his deficiency. The moment it was obvious the child was disabled the doctors agreed with the parents to never even whisper a word about his birth, as far as they were concerned Mrs Chazer had a miscarriage and the child died.

Johnny lives in the basement of his parent’s house, or rather as he is told to call them, the house of Mr and Mrs Chazer, who are kind enough to look after a friend’s child after she died. Feed him once a day, and give him the company of the pet Chihuahua and its as if nothing they did was wrong. It was all love, yep, they never did anything wrong, if anything they should be hailed as saints. Hell they even gave him music, why prosecute such great people, hell give them a Gosh darned medal.

Of course Johnny didn’t know any other life, he didn’t know what it was like to be loved, to be cared for and to feel safe. He knows what its like to be abused, to be unloved, to be spat upon, to be reviled, to be depressed… To be Jonathan Nathaniel Lewis Chazer, all he was told he would accomplish in life. Take what you can get, right? But Johnny wanted freedom, he wanted to escape into something more, to be more. He had a plan on how to escape, if he just put his music up high enough… There was nothing else. No one else. He was alone, he was invincible and he could be someone of importance. To him music was more then something you could just listen to, say yes I like that, no I don’t. He listened to it, he became it, and he was the hero of imagination an undeniable god of goodwill. He was happy, he deserved to be happy. Through the gift he was given of music, he gained the ultimate gift of happiness… No matter how much he was abused and yelled out there was always a way to turn it off.

Johnny’s deficiency gave him a horribly short life, and he died early in his timeline at the age of 14… He didn’t take anything in his life for granted; everything he was given was special and especially the music.

The question is… What does music really do to us? It affects us, infects us and makes us… Happy.

My little 500 word story on my view of just how important music is to us, as it is something that I encompass in my soul everyday. It also shares my view on take everything we have been given as a gift (As Johnny did the music) :) Personally I don't think the end was sad, I thought it rather happy! Johnny found a way to be at peace with the world, and die a happy person, even after the things he went through ^_^.

• 2 weeks later...

The Woman Within

While I do not like assignments

The pressure is too intense

Breaking down into dire laments

Filled with sadness so immense

The challenge has been justly made

To tell a tale of happiness

So from the task I shall not fade

Here the tale of tenderness

Once there was a young boy in a nearby land

A little small and a little odd it seems

No one could ever quite manage to understand

Why he withdrew into his land of dreams

For they saw him as a man

Oh foolish people of little sight

They read the label as a can

Never knowing of his poor plight

Trapped within this every growing frame

Was a young girl waiting to come forward

But for many years no one knew her name

The boy became a man but remained a coward

Hiding her deep within himself

Never letting her step into the light

Hiding her away upon a shelf

Keeping her in darkness out of sight

One day it became too much to take

There was no more way to hide her away

She burst forward her life to make

Basking in the sun of that glorious day

For now that boy who became the man

Has finished his transition

Finally the world will see the woman

Standing proudly in her position

The woman who never was a little girl

The woman that no one knew

The woman whose hair does lack a curl

The woman who was born anew

Her life had not been easy

Her troubles were not small

But now so light and breezy

She has conquered them all

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Maria (Hilda)

I'll try to write my own don't worry I aint gonna shy away from doing it myself:

I'm waiting, Mr Bond.

No Mr Bond, I'm not going to tell you my plans to take over the world.

• Admin

THE PLAN

By Carolyn Marie

Once there stood a little man,

Who no one really knew.

Inside his brain he hatched a plan,

To himself he would be true.

The plan took root and soon became

The source of hope and pride.

He wouldn't live in doubt or shame,

The world would see the girl inside.

The plan was laid so perfectly

That nothing could go wrong;

In no time flat his friends could see,

The change in him so strong.

At last there stands a pretty girl,

Who no one really knew.

Inside her brain a plan unfurled,

To herself she is now true.

Guest Fransisca

Open Eyes

It begins with one day

A sad one at that,

I never thought it possible

To be happy where I'm at.

Start to look deep within

Find out my truth,

Listen to the words I say

It's time to really move.

Cuz' I never found a thing I couldn't beat

And I never wanted things that I couldn't reach.

But it's only just begun

The Trials never end,

Is it such a tragic thing

To not have to pretend.

Nothing in this world of ours has ever come free

Listen to the voice inside and just let yourself be.

Time to walk a path in life set at our feet

Open up your heart this time it's what the world needs.