• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• Gwen
    • Natali
    • jae bear
    • AliceSage
    • Cthorne
    • Rachel Gia
    • MaryMary
    • Cat Lady Kelly
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• jae bear
       Oh my gosh if you want to see terrible poetry go see what I scribble down! It’s good for you if it’s in your heart put on the page! I guarantee you  i’d read it! hugs Jae
    • Timber Wolf
      We hear so much about HRT and surgeries here, but the truth is facial hair removal is by far on the top of my list. If I can ever do one thing about myself physically, it would be that.    Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      LOL!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      I'm such a terrible poet that it would be embarrassing. I did write one thing in that forum, but it came closer to being a psalm that a poem. Oh well.   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • TessaOKC
      Hi Amy,   I agree with MaryEllen. Your breasts should already be getting sore and I definitely noticed a change in the 4th month. My mom is a C cup and I am a solid B after being on HRT for three years. I am also on Spiro and Estradiol.   Tess
    • DenimAndLace
      I have to temper my excitement a bit because what's right for me is not absolutely right for someone else BUT, having MY facial hair removed has been thee absolute best thing I've done throughout my transition!!!  I wish I'd done it before I even knew I'd transition one day.  I wish I'd done it in my early 20's when it would have been easier.  I've spent more out-of-pocket money on laser and electrolysis than any other transition related expense and if I had to choose just one thing to do, facial hair removal is what I'd choose.  It's SUCH a powerful gender cue.  I'm obviously biased but it seems to me like anyone who is AMAB but identifies as anything but male, would thoroughly LOVE not having facial hair.  I wish you the best as you discover and express yourSELF. 
    • MaryEllen
      Hello Amy, You should start to see some development within 2-3 months. Perhaps sooner. You may also notice some tenderness too.  It takes a cis girl at least 3 years to achieve full breast growth so you should expect to develop about the same. Nope, they don't burst forth overnight.   The general rule of thumb is that you will end up one cup size smaller than your mother but this isn't etched in stone. Hope this helps.   MaryEllen
    • Amy LeBlanc
      Hello All:   I was just wondering if I can get any average estimate on how long it takes for breast development when on HRT.  I have started taking Spiro and estradiol on January 20th 2018 and just wanted to find out from everyone when they roughly started to develop and when?  I know everyone is different, but a good rough time line would be nice.  I am really hoping for a nice average C cup size.  I know my mother and sister are both C cups and not very big C, but just average.   I am just really looking forward to having real breast instead of always using my breast forms.  On the plus side of things, I have noticed that since I have been on HRT, that I have lost some weight in my mid-section and when stepping on the scale, I am 20 lbs. lighter.   Hope to hear back   Amy 
    • jae bear
      Me too Bobbi, I’m glad you’re doing well...  It truly is never worth it there’s so much here that we don’t realize until after we’ve given up, as they say hindsight is 2020. After surviving incredible odds after a bad accident and being resuscitated several times I can tell you you would give anything for just one more breath right after you realize what you gave up. I spent nearly 50 days trying to get that one more breath and that was enough for me I can’t imagine having to deal with that again. hugs, Jae
    • jae bear
      Yes, I agree it is a bit painful but for me it helps shed light in a place that hasn’t seen it in a long time. hugs, Jae
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners