• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Gabi-lotr

How Much Geminis Here?

Guest Gabi-lotr

We had a short discussion about this on the chat and a lot of peples said they're Geminis.

I gemini too. I think geminis have bi-personality which very complex so maybe this is why a lot of TGs are geminis.

What you think about this? :) What are you? :) Gemini? :lol:

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Gabi :)

Astrologically, I am Sagitarius. I do not know anything about Gemini's.

Love

Brenda

Milly

All I know is that in the chinese zodiak thing, imma tiger, rawr >=3

Guest Gabi-lotr

well i believe in a lot of things but now i write here just one thing which is related to this topic:

I sure why i am a girl as a gboy.Because i gemini :) And of course not just this the only reason.

I love myself :wub::blush::P

Guest Gabi-lotr

Almost the same number for all but have more geminis than the others :)

Thanks the link.

Guest Samurai_Kid

I am a Gemini.

Guest Roxanna L

I'm a Gemini Ascendant, born under Libra...

Maybe not a true Gemini, but close to...

Guest Elizabeth K

Gemini

Lizzy

Guest AlexForever

Lol, I am Gemini too XD Lion Ascendant apparently

Guest CynthiaRussu

GEMINI!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest eccentric

I identify as a Libra-to-Scorpio Transzodiac. :-)

Seriously, I'm a libra, yet everyone who guesses my sign thinks I'm a scorpio. I don't pay much attention to the zodiac. I do find it funny that I can pass for another sign so well.

Guest abigus

I'm a gemini... I've often wondered if being a gemini was the reason I felt like both genders, and wondered if it had anything to do with me being bi as well... but plenty of people could probably say the same, who are different signs. I don't doubt that the dualistic nature could enhance the gender dysphoria though. Just a thought.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

• Kelsey Brooke
    • Dinaki
    • MaryEllen
    • MaryMary
    • Cyndee
    • BorderTerrierFan
    • VickySGV
    • Rorelai
    • SaraAW
    • Susan R
    • Mary Jane
    • Jackie C.
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Rorelai
    Newest Member
    Rorelai

1. Freyer
      Freyer
      (49 years old)
    • Susan R
      I hate that the wearing of face masks has become the new norm. I have been trying different masks over the last few months and like the ‘over the ear‘ variety but after 5-6 hours my ears are screaming and I get minor headache on each side of my head. I bought several of the ‘back of the head‘ tie types but they don’t stay over my nose very well...at least the ones I bought.  I’m constantly having to lift them back over my nose. They’re tight but don’t work for me. Last week, I ordered a bunch of the ‘lift over the nose’ scarf type.  I like the look better than the masks I’ve been using. I hope they work better for me.   I am surprised they’re isn’t a variety of masks that can be put on like a pair of sunglasses on top and held at the lower part around the bottom of the neck with a tie. I mentioned this to my wife and she said she saw one but now she can’t find the URL.  If anyone has one and uses it, let me how they work for you by posting here or PM me directly.   Susan R🌷
    • Cyndee
      I'm sorry to hear this with your husband, you know domestic violence is happening more frequently unfortunately with this pandemic. I hope you are OK ?   Hugs   C
    • Dinaki
      ( I know Cyndee dear, the stupid covid thing is staying for good. I am stuck in US, I have my suitcase here constantly staring at me and flights to Athens all canceled. Plus I was physically attacked by my husband, so for me there is no where to go that wait and wait in this room, I feel imprisoned ) All right, I vented now and I still feel like... "je ne sais quoi"
    • Susan R
      Welcome @Alayna643. It’s a pleasure to have you here with us. The need seems to always be with us even if we don’t acknowledge it. We learn techniques to help bury that need but much of the time, those efforts create other difficulties in our life. It’s good that you see the importance of addressing it. You're still relatively young so you have plenty of time to prepare yourself for a smooth transition. The security of your retirement is important and understanding your particular situation and risks are something only you can determine. Each of us has to make our own choices on timing, approach, and who to trust. I wish you the best on making these decisions but we are here to help you any way we can with information, advice, and support through friendship.  Thank you for sharing some of your story.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • SaraAW
      Washable. My wife's cousin is a seamstress, made us a bunch. They even have slots to insert filters to reduce how much respiratory droplets make it through and increase the protection to others.
    • Cyndee
      Hi Dinaki, I made my own double layered cloth masks on my sewing machine.   We did purchase a package of 100 "disposable" paper masks, that was about $40 on Amazon as I recall. There are lot's of choices, and having options is a good thing.   This virus is not going away anytime soon   Best   Cyndee
    • Dinaki
      Do you use washable cloth mask or the disposable ones.   I want to get a pair of reusable ones and I don't know where exactly. I did check QVC and the trio costs around 30 dollars plus shipping, is that the correct price? covid masks. Where do you get yours?
    • SaraAW
      I have also heard, anecdotally, that it can help move people further through the Tanner breast development stages and result in a more fuller and rounded breast. Science is very limited on trans applications right now. Lots of trans woman I come across swear by it. As Mary said, something to discuss with your endo.
    • SaraAW
      I understand your feelings towards your birthday. I share similar sentiments with mine. I turned 40 last month, I didn't really mark the day other than to take mental note that this is the last birthday that goes by in hiding. I took the day off work to lay in bedroom, listen to music and wait for the day to pass. I am already looking forward to celebrate my next birthday as myself. I hope you can start celebrating your birthdays as yourself. Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      No, you're right. I was on Finesteride in the beginning, but we swapped it out because of my... liver or maybe kidney numbers after about four months.   Hugs!
    • Susan R
      I too suffered from the denial defense far too many times.  For me, it was much quicker and easier and didn’t seem to disrupt the current facade I was living at the time.  On occasion, I wonder if my life would be in a better place if I had not used that defense at different points in time. I go back and forth on whether life would’ve been better or not but it’s all in the past. We do the best we can. Reflection on these things is expected but don’t beat yourself up. The good news is that you’re finally looking at it straight on and doing the best you can to move forward.   Susan R🌷
    • SaraAW
      Jackie, I think you are of thinking of Spironolactone (Spiro), which is a diuretic, I do not believe Finasteride has diuretic properties. 
    • Courtney
      I haven't liked my birthday for several years now (so it's not just because we're in the middle of a global pandemic), but yesterday was especially rough.  A quick recap for those who haven't read my intro. post, I've been living invisibly for the past 13 years and became visible to my spouse 8 years ago.  She is extremely unaccepting of me being transgender.    But I digress, she decided to take the day off of work yesterday, even though she knows that I didn't want to recognize or acknowledge the day in any form or fashion.   I got sick yesterday from a weekend cookout, so that didn't help my mood.  During some of my complaining about an unwanted social media post that she made earlier in the day I said to her, "you know I hate my birthday."  At that point she got completely into my personal space (which isn't something you do to someone feeling under the weather) and asked, "why do you hate your birthday? I want more..."     That got me thinking.  She should know why, but then this is just her denial surfacing again.  If I really told her why I hate my birthday, would she accept it and respect my wishes.  Probably not...  The answer is, I hate my birthday because right now it recognizes someone who I am not.  It doesn't celebrate my authentic being.  When I become visible to my beloved family and friends who support and accept me for who I am, then I will look forward to my birthday every year.  Until then, mum's the word.   Thanks for listening, Courtney
    • SaraAW
      Hi Alayna, beautiful name. I thought my family would initial reject me, they surprised the heck out of me and are fully accepting. I too have not come out at work. I work in safety & security for a private company and while I think my employer and most of my colleagues would be accepting, I worry what it could do to my ability for employment outside of my current company. I now permanently work from home, instead of our corporate offices, so it has bought me quite a bit of time before I need to come out to them. I wish you the best of luck in your journey and hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
    • gender-dysphoric
      @Tori M and @Chrysalis thanks! i've definitely been feeling better even since yesterday though when i started to realize that i really have very few of the same experiences of detransitioners and that i don't need to have all the answers—honetsly, now i'm happy enough with my transition for the moment, so i'll let myself live a little more.
  • Upcoming Events