• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Trans Character

Here is a sketch I did this morning P: Wanted to try and attempt a trans character design (but making it more obviously trans, instead of just a perfectly "passing" mtf or something like that...i personally don't think you need to be "completely male" or "completely female" physically in order to be beautiful).

cn2.jpg

Unbelievably realistic - this is amazing!

I just sat here staring at it while Lizzy approved it and made her comment, I was awestruck!

Wonderful work.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Audrey Elizabeth

You sketched that? You really sketched that? (Rubbing my eyes) Really!!! :o

IT IS FANTASTIC :excl::excl::excl:

Thanks for sharing, you have some real talent.

Audrey: wub:

Guest Caden_Leon

First reaction: This is amazing! I wish I could make art like that!

Second reaction: ..... This is a sketch? Seriously?

It's seriously incredible. If this is a sketch, I can't wait to see something that's not a sketch. :lol:

:score:

--Caden

Thanks! :D Glad you like it! I been way too lazy lately so should be trying more trans characters soon (I didn't like the armor on this one). On the non-sketches I try to render things out a bit more (everything is just really really loose and suggestive on this one, fuzzy edges and crazy anatomy o.O)... it just takes sooo much longer to flesh out more though.

I have been in art school for a year so far :) It really fun to do! A few years ago I could barely draw stick figures haha...so just takes practice. It is just like building a house, if you know the steps it is something anyone can do.

Here is another one from this morning.

cn3.jpg

Andd here are a couple more from today :) Still playing around with ideas... was thinking of trying younger, but then I'm afraid it will just look female. Hmmm

cn5.jpg

cn4.jpg

Guest ChloëC

Oh, too bad, I'd like to see them too. Hopefully when Ivory gets back on, the account can be unlocked and we can see them, or better yet, maybe upload them to our gallery as some have done. That would be great!

Hugs

Chloë

Wooops! I fixed it :D

And here are some more I been drawing lately (moved on from the trans character to monsters, still trying to get a grasp of the world / story). I'm in school for the next 1-2 years learning how to model in 3d... so I thought I could apply everything I do towards developing the assets for a game :) I don't think there have been any main characters that are trans yet in games (only trans characters I know of are from japanese games, and normally those are just very feminine guys or comedy stereotypes).

a04.jpg

a05.jpg

a-01-2.jpg

a03.jpg

Guest Emily Ray

Your Really talented. I love fantasy books but it has been years since I allowed myself the time to just live in another wold. A book I bought in December has caught up with me and I will be starting it tomorrow its called "Dragon Mistress" by Margaret Weis. I have read some of her other work 20 years ago. I just love your drawings.

Huggs

Emily

Thanks a bunch all :) Glad you like them! I think I need to go a little younger with the trans character, waiting to tackle that again though :|

Here is a golem I did this afternoon, I like how he turned out P:

a07.jpg

Amazing! You have more talent in your little finger than I do in my whole body xD You should consider selling some pieces you don't intend to use, to Wizards of the Coast. I am a total nerd... I play Magic the Gathering. I love the strategy of the game but more so I love the art on the cards and your art would be perfect, not to mention gorgeous!!

I would love to play a video game with a Trans main character. Right now I am playing Dragon Age Origins and it would have been really cool if you could have a trans character as your character. Your character can have a relationship with some other characters of the same gender, but whether or not your character is TG is an option only in your head.

I wish you luck on your endeavors here!! You're off to a great start and Trans people young and old need role models in pop culture/media. And non trans people should be able to see trans people in a positive light depicting us as the normal, good people we are instead of just... side show attractions...

Sorry, Rambling, Two thumbs up!!