• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Submissive Crossdresser

Guest kimberly c

Guest kimberly c

Hi Girls, I have said in past posts that my crossdressing started as a sexual fetish.I love everything feminine.Dressed even in outerwear gives
me strong sexual feelings. Another member discussed his submissive nature. My feelings are the same.
I love to dress in panties,bra with forms stockings and garterbelt and heels. It makes me feel like a total woman.I have no sexual attraction
to men.Do many of you feel the same?

Love Kim

Edited by MaryEllen
Sexual descriptions removed
Guest Elizabeth K

We are what we are. And that is what we learn to see, what we are, in a process of self discovery. We then learn to accept ourselves and then love ourselves.

It's good to discuss feelings here, and it's good to find you are not alone. We do keep the site PG-13, and we ask for help with that, so a voyeuristic approach to posting is discouraged, but then you have already read the terms and conditions.

Just a heads up. And please know what I say is not intended to discourage discussion.

Lizzy

I'm not sure where I stand on sex. I used to be a very open sexual person, but the more femme I become, the less I think about the sex and the more I think about how I feel.

I have never been with a man. Not that I haven't thought about it, but it's really not priority one. I think I'm more concerned with making sure my lipstick isn't smeared. I'm so pathetic. :-)

xoxo

Shelly

Guest Emily Ray

I know that over the last twenty years I thought it was a fetish of mine or at times even a perversion. For me that led to a lot of shame and guilt over it which led to depression, isolation, fear, detachment and darkness. It was only after reading a transexuals journey on the web that I was able to adjust my thinking and begin my transition. It can come fast if you want it.

I started hormones 1 year ago and I am now 7 months full-time.

Huggs

Emily

I now realize why I enjoyed the cross dressing and the submisive role sexually. It is how my minde is wired.

Guest Maria_B

Kimberly, my friend has the same thing goin' on.

Cept he has a boyfriend and not a wife, so the attraction to women is not a mutual thing :P

Him and his partner both enjoy him being en femme in the bedroom, though.

I just wish they didn't tell me the stories >.> :lol::unsure:

Its good to see your wife is with you :)

Love, Maria :wub:

Guest Emily Ray

I was on premarin, standard dose, in July and August. I was like a philie in heat! Because I still have my male equipment I had to be really had problems such that boys going through puberty do. As soon as I have my surgery I will be taking it so I can have the libido of a woman.

Huggs

Emily

Guest Cynthia Of Creation

I know that over the last twenty years I thought it was a fetish of mine or at times even a perversion. For me that led to a lot of shame and guilt over it which led to depression, isolation, fear, detachment and darkness. It was only after reading a transexuals journey on the web that I was able to adjust my thinking and begin my transition. It can come fast if you want it.

I started hormones 1 year ago and I am now 7 months full-time.

Huggs

Emily

I now realize why I enjoyed the cross dressing and the submisive role sexually. It is how my minde is wired.

I felt just like you, I never thought it was a fetish although i was told it enouph by my mom, and my sis thinks thats all it is. But i was very ashamed and fell very guilty over it , depresed, isolated, afraid, detaiched, and in a void. after I started accepting my self all of that started slipping away and it feels wonderful. I would never go around sharing my bedroom details, but hey what i do in my bedroom is between me the person im with and whatever we might be using. that poor bed.

although,

Sex is always been a wierd thing for me to discuss! ugh! everyone is more open and more assertive about talking about sex than me!

i mean joking i can do but serious tone conversation i just cant do

Kimberly, my friend has the same thing goin' on.

Cept he has a boyfriend and not a wife, so the attraction to women is not a mutual thing :P

Him and his partner both enjoy him being en femme in the bedroom, though.

I just wish they didn't tell me the stories >.> :lol::unsure:

Its good to see your wife is with you :)

Love, Maria :wub:

Sex is truely gods form of entertainment it has to be, for him to see the wierd things we do!

Guest Emily Ray

Remember in the Bible It is said that nothing is new in the perverse thoughts of man. It also says what ever happens in the bedroom of a married couple is OK! I believe that a commited relationships counts.

Huggs

Emily

Guest brenda lee

Hi Girls, I have said in past posts that my crossdressing started as a sexual fetish.I love everything feminine.Dressed even in outerwear gives

me strong sexual feelings. Another member discussed his submissive nature and need for anal penetration. My feelings are the same.

I love to dress in panties,bra with forms stockings and garterbelt and heels.I take the submissive role in bed and crave anal

penetration from any of the sex toys my wife has,especially her strap on. It makes me feel like a total woman.I have no sexual attraction

to men.Do many of you feel the same?

Love Kim

Kim , Sweetie I understand how you feel,because I am the same way.I am starting to notice that I am attracted to some men.I truly love being submissive to natal females ,for me it is a way to learn to be my true self.Lol BrendaLee

Guest Emily H

I feel the same way, though I want to be a woman, and use said female parts for sex. And clothing is much, much less of a turn on, unless it is something provocative.

i feel the same way except i like men and women. id like my gf to explore a little more but she doesnt and i dont push the issue. but nothing feels as good as the real thing. giving yourself to a man is the ultimate feminine thing you can do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest indiefem

I totally understand Kim! I have never really felt attracted to men, but I have often imagined myself in the female role during sex with a dominate female playing the male role. This is something that I have recently shared with my wife, and while she doesn't seem interested in helping me fulfill that desire, she wasn't totally creeped out when I told her about how I have lived some of those fantasies personally. She is slowly accepting me and my sexuality, so time will tell how far this all goes between us!

Guest Janine cd

I've often imagined what it would be like to be loved by a man while dressed as a woman, but I've never considered trying to establish a relationship. I guess it's only a desire to know what it would be like.

• 10 months later...
Guest Caesar62

If you feel the need to explore that aspect of your sexuality then I recommend that you do. For my part I am bisexual, though leaning mostly toward hetero. (I'm all 'Man' when with a woman!) However when crossdressing I adore to take on the submissive 'female' role sexually with another man - it's like my sexual polarity completely reverses when I take on the female persona. I would have no interest in a romantic connection or relationship with a male. But sexually it's another matter!

It is truely wonderful to be admired and desired as a female by a man, really fulfils and completes the whole CD experience for me.

If you like being en femme, then giving yourself to a man is the ultimate feminine thing you can do, as Danni1 says.

So I say if you're curious...give it a try!

Edited by MaryEllen
Sexually explicit phrases removed

Sex has become a less important part of my dressing over the years, it was and is still a part of it. I was never one to be promiscuouse (sp) but I have had relationships with both sexes and the relationship was usually important to us both. Even in the more femme role with a man I was somewhat agressive and sometimes submissive with a woman. I have never had sex dressed but it would be a positive experience with the right person. I hope that doesn't sound too forward but I really think, for me, the relationship is the important thing as it makes the sex better and more loving as it should be.

That does sound stuffy yuck.

hugs rita

Guest sonia shadows

Hi, my feelings about sex when cross dressed often go towards wanting male penetration, but this does not extend into life outside the closet. I don't find men sexually attracive at all and most of them are a bit of an irritation; although there are some I can respect. like someone else says, I have come to accept it as the way I am wired up an have no hang ups about it (honest!).

hugs, Sonia

Guest Clair Dufour

We crossdress to connect with our other side. There are also men and some women who are willing to help find that place in our minds. Heck we even hit on each other when we have a chance. How far we take it and how we feel after is also part of it. Guilt, thats what the man should feel for the line of BS he dished on us!

Guest stevierb

I find that I am also very submisive when dressed. I enjoy anal as it makes me feel womanly but my wife has here reservations so it is very rare that it happens,a small compromise for the support she does give. . My fantasy life tends to run along lesbian lines with my goal being the satisfaction of my spouse my own being a secondary consideration. This is my venue . I don,t think I was a lesbian in a past life but feel I was female as somany little things feel remembered rather than learned.

Guest Sheri-bi

I consider myself bisexual. However, my gender identity over time has probably changed more than my sexual orientation. When I was younger and identified more as a man, I had submissive fantasies involving women. Now, I identity more as a woman and my submissive fantasies involve mostly men.

I envy those with flexible partners.

Guest rikkicd64

I'm not sure where I stand on sex. I used to be a very open sexual person, but the more femme I become, the less I think about the sex and the more I think about how I feel.

I have never been with a man. Not that I haven't thought about it, but it's really not priority one. I think I'm more concerned with making sure my lipstick isn't smeared. I'm so pathetic. :-)

xoxo

Shelly

Very well stated,I feel the same and you are not "pathetic",I check my mirror often for proper lipstick coverage...Rikki....
Guest heather47

I consider myself bisexual. However, my gender identity over time has probably changed more than my sexual orientation. When I was younger and identified more as a man, I had submissive fantasies involving women. Now, I identity more as a woman and my submissive fantasies involve mostly men.

I envy those with flexible partners.

I agree with you sheri. Since becoming more feminine, I now have fantacies being submissive with men and get real excited about it.

Guest candicd

Kim,

Just like it was said above, we are all unique in our own way.

On that note, I love (crave is a good word). My wife and I have a special date every month when the red dot is on the calendar. I try to get two dates in that week, but usually only one occurs. Crossdressing did start as a sexual fetish for me also. You hit it on the nail with panties, stockings, bra (and wanting to get a corset right now). One of the tag lines I saw was "when I see a sexy woman walking down the street I don't want her, I want to be her". Yes and Yes.

I would like my wife to be a little more "take charge", but I don't have the submissive side. We have had many fantasies with us together as girlfriends out on the town picking up guys. That's as far as it goes for me; just our fantasies. I don't have any desires for manly love.

Again...You are unique, just like the rest of us :o).

Blessings,

-Candi

• 1 month later...