Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Robin Winter

Runescape

Guest Robin Winter

Any of you ladies or gents play Runescape? I've been playing off and on for 6 years or so, and just renewed my membership after a lengthy break. If anyone plays, or is interested in trying something new, look me up. My character name is ************.

Runescape is a mmorpg, and the amount of content is awesome, even for the free version (though I really recommend a paid membership, it's not that expensive and they have tons of ways to pay so you don't need a credit card).

Anyway, just thought I'd put that out there. I can even help new players get started out if you like, I have a pretty well rounded set of skills. It's great fun, but it's more fun when you have friends to play with :)

Guest Master Zero

I used to play, but after a while, it just got boring. There's not a whole lot to do unless your interested in doing the same thing for hours on end just to train your skills. I still get on for the holiday events though.

Guest Robin Winter

I used to play, but after a while, it just got boring. There's not a whole lot to do unless your interested in doing the same thing for hours on end just to train your skills. I still get on for the holiday events though.

That's not true, there's tons to do. Quests, mini-games, all kinds of stuff. They add new content like twice a month.

Guest Robin Winter

Well there's at least 3 of us playing now. Come onnnnnnn, this is better than farmville any day. And hey, you can farm in Runescape if that's what tickles you!

Guest silverpetals

Oh wow people still play Runescape? I feel like I've just been asked to friend someone on Myspace, this is a blast from the past.

Guest Lilykins

The only thing with Runescape is, that it seems to take forever to get up to a good level. :(

Guest Robin Winter

Oh wow people still play Runescape? I feel like I've just been asked to friend someone on Myspace, this is a blast from the past.

Sure do. It's still growing steady. They won a golden joystick award in 2010 (and 2009 I believe) for best mmorpg or some such thing. If you consider this a blast from the past, I can assure you that if you were to play today, it wouldn't be the same game you remember (particularly if you're a member). Huge changes.

The only thing with Runescape is, that it seems to take forever to get up to a good level. :(

It seems that way when you first start yes, but it picks up and gets easier, at least until you get into the 80's and 90's, then it slows down again. I don't worry too much about levels for the most part though, I just play to have fun, and I do. I spent a full hour just picking out a new outfit yesterday ^_^

Guest Just_Lucas

Hey i've been playing runescape for around 5 years now :P a couple of my older friends oot me started on it idk if teens are aloud to post here but i play :P

Guest Robin Winter

I'm currently on break from it, but I'll go back to it eventually.

Guest Just_Lucas

yea runescape does get boreing i quit on and off lol just started again on my pure so yea if i get money i might start on tank again XD