• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What's It Like To Look Down, See And Have It Click In Your Mind That You Now Have A Vagina?

Guest Orva26

Just plain and simple, what is it like?

Someone already asked questions about functionality, I already know about that from research both now and five years ago... but what are the emotions like?

What is it like to put on a pair of panties and have them be snug?

To take a shower and to just see and know that it is there and that its YOURS?

To wear tight pants/cloths and not have to worry about the quality of your tucking?

Idk why but I really want to know this right now... I also don't know why I have tears welling in my eyes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KathrynJulia

• VickySGV

• Carolyn Marie

• ~Nova~

Fear not, this is probably the one thing that burned in my mind for years leading up to surgery. It was the one thing I was most excited about. Sure there as being penetrated during sex, blah blah blah, whatever, but what I really looked forward to was just standing in front of a mirror and seeing a vulva, putting on underwear, or better yet, a bikini, and feeling...flatness. So here it is...what it's really like.....

Normal. It just feels like it should. Most of the time, I forget I ever had a..y'know :( and I forget what it was like for the front of my panties to get all wadded up :angry: , for the back to ride up my :blink: or for that thing to fall out the leg hole and get it's circulation cut off :o . Now it's just like it's always been this way.

However, when I do remember while I'm standing in front of a mirror, or as I'm pulling up the Hanes Her Ways, or I cross my legs (just once Dee Jay), the feeling can only be described as....

:lol::D:wub::Crylol::groupwavereversed::ThanxSmiley::superman::score::groupwavereversed::score:

Guest Donna Jean

However, when I do remember while I'm standing in front of a mirror, or as I'm pulling up the Hanes Her Ways, or I cross my legs (just once Dee Jay),

Once will be good enough for me, Honey.....

Just once!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest Emily Ray

I'm near in tears just thinking about that happy day to come! Not looking forward to the pain involved in getting there. But, I will go through what ever it takes to get there soon.

Huggs

Emily

Guest kelise

Not looking forward to the pain involved in getting there. But, I will go through what ever it takes to get there soon.

Huggs

Emily

Pain is temporary. And it really isn't all that bad (surgery pain that is)

Guest Karen K

That day is so far down the road for me that I dare not comptemplate having a umh, you know what. I have yet to enter the RLT, but thanks for the interesting info.

Guest Orva26
Dreaming of what might come to pass?

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN! :lol::P

No, but seriously, Janice your ability to read between the lines and pick out exactly one sentence phased exactly right and say it boggles my mind. Its a good thing. :)

I still don't know what spurred it but I just simply had to ask this today. And right after getting an awesome answer from Kelise I was able to go out and buy myself some video games for the flashy new ps3 I got... as if having an answered allowed me to function, to not think of this so intensely.

I think my wondering of this had been locked away. Half a decade ago when I first really started looking into the real side of transgenderism I spent an entire afternoon and a few scattered days of the next weeks looking into SRS. Specifically I found a site that explained how one transwoman went through the process. I remember being so curious and captivated at how she explained the exploration and discovery of her new arousal and wanting the same thing for myself. How she compared it to the discovery and exploration a natal girl goes through during adolescence. I even spent some time browsing a woman's health forum to learn more about that exploration and attempted to emulate it.

I don't know how I fell but now I'm crawling back, to that same wonder and amazement. But its expanded. I remember at work today, I had a few thoughts that stuck out. They occurred in sequence on going to the bathroom:

"Am I/I'm a girl in the guy's bathroom."

"What would it be like to go into the other one? To only be able to go into the other one?"

Those last questions the ones in my opening post came shortly after during the drive home. I'm really glad I asked.... the answer that I am grateful for is as I thought it would be... but it is just plain nice to hear.

Thanks,

-Orva

• Admin

:lol::D:wub::Crylol::groupwavereversed::ThanxSmiley::superman::score::groupwavereversed::score:

That, dear Kairi, said it as well, better, than any words ever could. Thank the Goddess for emoticons.

You know, up until recently, it was all theoretical, a distant thought, a far away dream.

But I'm just 14 months from completing RLE, roughly 16 months from likely retirement and a nice cash payout, enough to fund the GRS. It's real now, and I think about it all the time.

I find I like thinking about it. A lot. :D

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lacey Lynne

Orva:

Oh, Girl! I'm so, sooo, SOOO on board with you on this one. Think about this one ... ALL ... THE ... TIME!

Every night while drying off after my shower, I use my towel to simulate being natural. Every ... freakin' ... night! Dang!

Know what, girl? Used to say I'm not gonna get "The Surgery" ... I'm too old ... it's too expensive ... don't want the pain. Yeah, and I'm full of it too! Already have three surgeons in mind.

You (the surgery) make me (all of us) feel like a NATURAL WOMAN!!!

Okay, the vid is only a bootleg. Yeah, it's a cover version at a tribute show. BUT! Here is, IMHO, the very best female singer of these times, Joss Stone (Jocelyn Eve Stoker) who is way under-rated, under-played and under-respected. Joss is right up there with Janis and Aretha in the top echelon of female singers, IMHO.

Best male singer of these times? Adam Lambert, IMHO.

FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN! :rolleyes: Lacey Lynne

You KNOW you want to! :P

Guest NatalieRene

Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months. Just six more months.

ARGHHHHHHH six more months

Guest Donna Jean

Know what, girl? Used to say I'm not gonna get "The Surgery" ...That is not an option for me..(unless that bus gets me first!)

it's too expensive ...Well, yeah.....

I'm too old ...Never too old...I've seen girls in their 70's getting it done!

don't want the pain....Yes....we live daily with pain of our dysphoria...surgery pain goes away...

Yeah, and I'm full of it too! Already have three surgeons in mind. ..LOL...I KNEW that was coming, Honey!

Donna Jean

Guest carrielee

It felt absolutely wonderful, but then came the realization that I reached my ultimate goal.... so now what. Then came the woman in the mirror looking back at me... standing there in her panties with a pubic mound very visable. I almost died. My prayers were answered.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DésiréeG

to be honest, the feeling is... normal. The thing that surprised me most after surgery was how not a big deal it actually was. I had been expecting to stand in front of a mirror and be amazed, exstatic, overwhelmed, maybe turned on? But what happened when I finally saw myself was... nothing. just a collective "hmm, yeah" It just seemed right. Which told me that I did the right thing. After all, my wife doesn't stare at herself in a mirror and get overwhelmed about having female equipment. Why should I?

Guest JustShelly

Just plain and simple, what is it like?

Someone already asked questions about functionality, I already know about that from research both now and five years ago... but what are the emotions like?

What is it like to put on a pair of panties and have them be snug?

To take a shower and to just see and know that it is there and that its YOURS?

To wear tight pants/cloths and not have to worry about the quality of your tucking?

Idk why but I really want to know this right now... I also don't know why I have tears welling in my eyes.

It must be the spring air!

I have been having alot of anxiety/depression over these same EXACT thoughts lately, especially today.

I think it only proves that I am trans and that I must continue on my goal.

Hang in there, I thought I would never be this far, I don't want to (can't) come out this summer, but I can't stand being him much longer.

Guest N. Jane

My response was the same as Desiree. Initially, waking up after surgery was "Thank god its done." and then not thinking about it any more - it's me, the way I am. But I will admit I have narcissistic moments when I look in the mirror and think "Looking GOOD girl!"

• 1 month later...
Guest Hayley

OMG, how can you not ache and cry with the need for that very thing!!! In me it builds an excitement of bubbly happiness just mentally holding that feeling and I feel like :blowup: if it doesn't happen soon!

@Kelise: LOL!!!!!!!! I love the way you verbalized that. Was perfect! :)