Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolyn Marie

Queen U.s.a. Beauty Pageent 2011

4 posts in this topic

The Queen U.S.A. 2011 Beauty Pageant will be held Sunday, April 10, 2011, at the Circus Disco, 6655 Santa Monica Blvd., near Highland in Hollywood. Shows starts at 7:00 p.m. Ticket prices are $35 VIP seating, and $25 general admission.

Sales will benefit the "Nicole Murray Ramirez Scholarship Fund"

Due to some of the costume photos, I cannot post a link here, but you can Google it.

I plan to be there (in the audience, folks, not on stage B) Calm down. Sheesh!).

Carolyn Marie

um Carolyn, could you sort of spell out the address of that site? I can find the results of the Queen Universe 2011 pageant which already has a winner. And all sorts of stories about Carrie Prejean, but I'm having trouble finding the specific site you're mentioning.

Oh, at the Universe site, I pulled down the rules and pretty much the basic rule for entering is you have to be a 'man'. Does that mean chromosomally, or birth certificately, or drivers licencely, or they all strip and actually look :blush:

Hugz

Chloë

um Carolyn, could you sort of spell out the address of that site?

Chloë

It's Queen USA Pageant (one word). The only reason I couldn't post the link is that some of the photos of the contestants showed them in bathing suits. Very tasteful bathing suits. :D

Carolyn Marie

I plan to be there (in the audience, folks, not on stage B) Calm down. Sheesh!).

Carolyn Marie

Ahhhh, poop!

Donna Jean