• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The Official Jessica Who Video Thread

Guest Jessica Who

Guest SamanthaJane

Love it, I may try to get my wife to watch some of these, might be nice to add some humor to the whole "situation".

Thank you for your videos. They comfort, inspire, and your candid perspectives really portray a sense of normalcy (As normal as it can seem to be a crossdresser) They make me forget for a moment why I ever harbored shame or guilt because of who I am.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carolyn Marie

• Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Jessica, Baby.....

'

'Uh....you might want to slow down a bit...you're starting to fragment...become too many people...

Hey, I loved it...says volumes about totally wrong stereotypes!

Love you and your vids!

Peace out!

Donna Jean

Guest Jessica Who

Love it, I may try to get my wife to watch some of these, might be nice to add some humor to the whole "situation".

Thank you for your videos. They comfort, inspire, and your candid perspectives really portray a sense of normalcy (As normal as it can seem to be a crossdresser) They make me forget for a moment why I ever harbored shame or guilt because of who I am.

Hi Samantha, Thank you so much for that. I have a file where I keep the best compliments I receive and this one just made it there. I am honored to inspire people and make them laugh.

Jessica, Baby.....

'

'Uh....you might want to slow down a bit...you're starting to fragment...become too many people...

Hey, I loved it...says volumes about totally wrong stereotypes!

Love you and your vids!

Peace out!

Donna Jean

Hehe yup!

Thanks Donna, I appreciate it and I hope that more people get to watch this video across the world so that I can do a little bit to help our cause.

UPDATE FRIDAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0f5kVbn3f0

Dr. Jacqueline "Jack" Griffin III is interviewed by an unknown reporter. The location is also unknown as of yet, but it is believed to be the Griffin Manor. Dr. Griffin shares with us her hardships and some of her goals in life as well as how she copes with everyday things.

END UPDATE

Jessica,

Your imagination is massively rich and your sense of homur is precious. I have loved everyone of your videos and look forward to all the new ones you be making.

Thanks you are a godsend.

Guest Jessica Who

Jessica,

Your imagination is massively rich and your sense of homur is precious. I have loved everyone of your videos and look forward to all the new ones you be making.

Thanks you are a godsend.

Thank you Sharah, I really appreciate that. Your support means so much to me!!

---------------------

Hello my friends,

Just in time for Halloween, I have my first short film - Jessica vs. Jason. It is a horror comedy spoof of Friday the 13th. I really hope you enjoy the production value in this one, it was an absolute joy and thrill to make. Let me know what you think

- Jessica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeCRWGqG-mo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChloëC

Hi Jessica,

Caught up on your last three. They were very enjoyable and entertaining as usual. I liked your standup routine - come on, man up. That's great stuff.

Hugs

Chloë

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jessica Who

Jesica,

Your videos are always so much fun. Thanks again for this new one.

Thank you Janice, your feedback means so much to me :)

Hi Jessica,

Caught up on your last three. They were very enjoyable and entertaining as usual. I liked your standup routine - come on, man up. That's great stuff.

Hugs

Chloë

Thanks Chloë :) I will be doing stand-up as Jessica again very soon :)

-------

Here's a little video I made poking some fun at an overpriced "crossdressing guide" I saw on the internet. Hope you enjoy the satire :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtQJUUxhGE

Loving all these vids. I umm.. also borrowed a joke or two from you to try on a few friends. A funny test the waters sort of thing to flush out my friends who feel uncomfortable or not about talking with me on Gender topics. Keep em coming and i hope we see more dancing :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jessica Who

Thanks again Jessica. Another winner!

Yay! Thanks!!

Loving all these vids. I umm.. also borrowed a joke or two from you to try on a few friends. A funny test the waters sort of thing to flush out my friends who feel uncomfortable or not about talking with me on Gender topics. Keep em coming and i hope we see more dancing :)

Awesome! Which jokes did you tell and how did they go? :)

----

Hi there everyone,

I hope you all are having a great week. I had the fortunate pleasure of having my wife style my hair and do my makeup over the Thanksgiving weekend, I made a transformation video during the whole process, hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVxhgxIlpZw

I also made a little comedy video about coming out of the closet during the Holiday season, I plan on writing a whole article on this topic as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnPTypTiTk

Thanks for watching!!

- Jessica

Guest Donna Jean

Jessica....

Honey, I've always thought that your vids and you are a hoot!

I also had a lot of fun recently going to your You-Tube channel and looking through loads of your stuff...

You're a prize, Girlfriend!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest ChloëC

Hi Jessica,

What I really like about your whole persona is what we here keep trying to tell people. Get beyond the clothes, and the makeup, the wig, it's a lot about attitude. And you've got it by the bushels.

My eyebrows too bushy? Look at Jessica. I'm too hairy? Look at Jessica. I'm too mannish? Look at Jessica. (uh these are compliments btw) And you're a cross-dresser (yeah, just a cd, but you also easily and humorously acknowledge your m and f sides and you still succeed!).

Sure it helps to have an accepting spouse (or parents if you're younger) and yes, it helps to have someone close that can help with the clothes and make-up, and yes, it helps to have some money to buy quality things. But attitude goes a long way in giving the viewer lots of those little barely noticeable cues, that strongly suggest (if we didn't know better), you're a fairly passable female.

Makes me wonder if there's been some kind of 'Psychology Today' (a very defunct magazine that sort of started the Kevin Bacon effect) study where a test sample is given before photos of possible mtf's or ftm's and the photos are rated/sorted on whether the viewer thinks they might get to some passable point. And then another test sample is given transitioned photos (same people) and this time rated/sorted on passability. I suspect just in the photos alone, attitude makes a lot of people not be able to line up the two sets very easily. Now imagine motion, or better yet real life!

We call it attitude here, but like in the movie 'Wizard of Oz', it's also called courage. (what makes the sphinx the 7th wonder, what makes the dawn come up like thunder, of course it's often confused with wisdom ;) ).

So, everyone, take a lesson from Jessica. Get some attitude. Be who you are and enjoy who you are. You'll feel a lot better, and maybe people will be shocked, surprised, encouraged, or cowed into accepting who you are.

Great videos, Jessica, worth more than the price of admission - or some silly book.

Hugs

Chloë

Guest Jessica Who

Jessica....

Honey, I've always thought that your vids and you are a hoot!

I also had a lot of fun recently going to your You-Tube channel and looking through loads of your stuff...

You're a prize, Girlfriend!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Thanks so much Donna Jean, I myself have lots of fun doing this, comedy is my passion. I hope to be doing it for a long time :)

Hi Jessica,

What I really like about your whole persona is what we here keep trying to tell people. Get beyond the clothes, and the makeup, the wig, it's a lot about attitude. And you've got it by the bushels.

My eyebrows too bushy? Look at Jessica. I'm too hairy? Look at Jessica. I'm too mannish? Look at Jessica. (uh these are compliments btw) And you're a cross-dresser (yeah, just a cd, but you also easily and humorously acknowledge your m and f sides and you still succeed!).

Sure it helps to have an accepting spouse (or parents if you're younger) and yes, it helps to have someone close that can help with the clothes and make-up, and yes, it helps to have some money to buy quality things. But attitude goes a long way in giving the viewer lots of those little barely noticeable cues, that strongly suggest (if we didn't know better), you're a fairly passable female.

Makes me wonder if there's been some kind of 'Psychology Today' (a very defunct magazine that sort of started the Kevin Bacon effect) study where a test sample is given before photos of possible mtf's or ftm's and the photos are rated/sorted on whether the viewer thinks they might get to some passable point. And then another test sample is given transitioned photos (same people) and this time rated/sorted on passability. I suspect just in the photos alone, attitude makes a lot of people not be able to line up the two sets very easily. Now imagine motion, or better yet real life!

We call it attitude here, but like in the movie 'Wizard of Oz', it's also called courage. (what makes the sphinx the 7th wonder, what makes the dawn come up like thunder, of course it's often confused with wisdom ;) ).

So, everyone, take a lesson from Jessica. Get some attitude. Be who you are and enjoy who you are. You'll feel a lot better, and maybe people will be shocked, surprised, encouraged, or cowed into accepting who you are.

Great videos, Jessica, worth more than the price of admission - or some silly book.

Hugs

Chloë

Hi Chloë

Thank you so much for that, I copied and pasted it into a document where I save the best comments I receive. I got a little emotional because it was so sweet. :) xoxo

Good show girl! I expect to see you on TV any day now!

I hope so too :)

-------

Many people are confused as to the different factions within the TG community. Thankfully, people like me are here to educate the public about all the different terms and definitions for transgender people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_HpyGgrQL4

Guest ChloëC

ok, Jessica, have you been near my house lately?

My wife is so into Scrabble and of course, I have to play it with her!!!!

No Ford Ranger, but purple, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Finally, you're making me blush :blush:

I just say what I feel, and sometimes, whoosh! it actually comes out right.

Hugs

Chloë

• 1 month later...
Guest Jessica Who

Hi everyone,

It's been a couple of months, I hope you all have been having a great new year so far. I've got a few new videos to share with you (though one is a bit outdated)

I know Christmas has passed, but you still may enjoy this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-QPPffQE8

Ever wanted to use Twitter but weren't sure how?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2KXLFeQq_o

Love

Jessica Who?

Guest ChloëC

Atari2600? How old are you? I had one of those!

Got a great kick out of your EULAs. Always read the fine print, there could be Easter Eggs, you never know!

Purging, hate the term, hate even more the morning after.

I hope I live another 30 years so I can hear the kids of today say then, 'Twitter? Uh, yeah, I think I remember it, didn't really use it.' Uh huh, sure. Denial is a great thing.

Three more excellent videos, Jessica.

Hugs

Chloë

• 2 months later...