• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Piercings Do You Want To Have Done?

Guest Ariel Mai

Piercings  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which piercings do you want?

Guest Ariel Mai

I just am thinking about what I want pierced right now and I am getting my 2nd hole on my ears, I am getting my belly button, cartilage, and top of the nose (stud). So many girls my age have all the piercings I named done except the belly button , but a lot of my friends want their belly button pierced. I think they are fun, and if they fit, they can look absolutely amazing. My mom told me she would take me to get my ears done, but she said I would have to wait till estrogen has its effects then loose weight and have a nice body before getting my belly button pierced. So I have a bit of time for that to happen, but ears are soon. Anyways what would you guys/ and gals like to have done piercing wise?

Lots of Love,

Ariel

Guest sleeping chrysalid

I'm going to get both my ears pierced this summer. I want to get girly earings and I'm feeling more daring than my parents are but my mom doesn't want to push it too much. She's afraid I'll get beat up. What we're doing instead is getting plastic earings because they don't look girly at all but at least they're rings. They aren't the studs that guys normally get they just look cheap. I wish I could just wear whatever I feel like but there is the safety issue.

Guest Megan_Lynn

Already have 2 holes in each ear. But would like to get a nose stud one day possibly and if I can ever drop the weight I will be rewarding myself with a belly ring.

Guest Karen K

I had my ears pierced in Feb. I may go have my belly button done, but thats it. Forget all those facial piercings and the nipples, OUCH! I'll leave those for someone else.

Laura Jane

Guest sarah f

I have 4 in each ear and have a rook in my right ear. The rook really hurt but I like it. I had my belly button done but took it out after it got infected after it was already healed. I could have put it back in after the infection was gone but decided against it.

I do want to get a nose stud but probably will never get it done because of work.

Guest Michaele

Have two in the each lobe plus the tragus on each side, think I'm going for one up near the top Cartilage then fill in between.

Pierced and tattooed

Shelley

Guest tucker

WELL. I already have plugs in my ears but they aren't gross or huge at all. But a lot of guys at my school are getting like one of the tops of their ears pierced, i think its called the cartilage or something haha i dunno it kinda looks cool, I'm contemplating it.

Guest Mina89

I'm thinking both ears, but asymmetrical in number. Two each in the right and left lobe and two in the left top cartilage is an image that's been sitting in my mind for a while. Nowhere else, though. I hate needles enough after the tattoos.

-Valerie

Guest Avery F

I already have 2 gauge plugs in both ears, plus an extra normal sized piercing in one, plus an eyebrow piercing... I was thinking of maybe getting an industrial piercing done too, and a tattoo. I'll probably wait until I've been on T for a while before getting the tattoo, though, as it'll be around my upper arm, and I don't want it to stretch if I get significantly more buff or something :)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I have all the piercings I want now. I had more but I've let a few of them go for a more traditional female look.

I have my ears pierced 3 times in each ear but now I just wear one pair of earrings.

I've got my nose pierced.

I've got my tongue pierced.

I had my labret pierced but I'm letting that one close up.

I had an industrial in each ear, too, but I'm letting those two close as well.

I had my belly button pierced, too, but that just didn't work for me so I took that one out as well.

..I went through a goth phase a few years ago.

Guest Ariel Mai

Yeah I am thinking about getting an industrial done. :)

Oh and I am gauging my first hole on the lobes to a small size to i can still wear regular earrings without it looking ridiculous, or plugs w/e i feel like at the time. I am defintly getting belly button done. Yeah I am not a huge fan about facial piercings on myself. I dont mind them on others as long as you dont gauge lip rings....

I want a tattoo but have no clue what to get done.

I'm going to get both my ears pierced this summer. I want to get girly earings and I'm feeling more daring than my parents are but my mom doesn't want to push it too much. She's afraid I'll get beat up. What we're doing instead is getting plastic earings because they don't look girly at all but at least they're rings. They aren't the studs that guys normally get they just look cheap. I wish I could just wear whatever I feel like but there is the safety issue.

I wear studs in guy mode and put in girl earrings in girl mode, thank goodness that i only have 10 more school days before full time :)

Lots of Love,

Ariel

Guest CariadsCarrot

I have the cartilage in my left ear pierced once. I always wanted one there but never had any desire for anywhere else. I always felt that getting my ears pierced in the usual place would look stupid on me...to girly. I know some guys could carry it off but not me.

Gabe

Guest ShannonA23

Surprise tongue isn't on the poll, speaking of which, I am going to that this week. I have both ears pierced but I want more there and I want a lip piercing I just dont know which, oh and still contemplating the bellybutton one.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

If you get an industrial, you won't be able to sleep on that side until it heals up..like a month or two later.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just throwing it out there in general. I would avoid getting a Monroe. I have seen it many times but of those many times, it only looked good on about 3 girls. I think a small stud nose ring is really cute and it's girlie. I don't like a septum piercing on anyone. It looks ridiculous and makes you look like a bull.

But that's just my opinion. I went through my piercing phase back in 2004 so now I've just settled in to what piercings I like and which ones, to me, were worth keeping. I've shyed away from gauging because it's a permanent thing and consider having a large hole in your ear may not be considered professional when trying to interview for that dream job after college.

Guest Ariel Mai

Gauges close up Lizzie, well for the most part they do, many of my friends had them and when they took them out there took a few weeks to get back to a normal earring size but they did. I wasn't going to go to big prolly an 8 which is small still. How much does an industrial hurt, it is still a maybe for me I think it would be cute. Yeah I forgot tongue, I don't think I want my tongue done, but yeah a nose stud I want. Yeah monroes only look good on some people. I have only seen 3 people who septums have actually looked good on. They are super hard to pull off, or like lizzie said you look like a bull.

Guest Emily Ray

I am getting a second hole in each ear. I already my belly button done. It was a reward for getting through the first phase of treatment.

I love my piercings

Huggs

Emily

Guest Jo-Ann

I used to have 10 gauges in my ears took them out to let the 2 holes shrink.I have my septum Which i were up in my nose sometimes i wear it down.I had my tongue but i took it out dew to chiping of my teeth and dont think i will put it back in I dont want to get some more tattoes

Jo

Guest x--Felica

I had an Industrial, Wrist, Snake bites, ankle, Hips, Belly, and the normal ear piercing. But now i have only the industrial, lobes and snake bites. I know belly buttons you have to maintain and clean constantly or else it gets infected and stinks and stuff.

Guest Angelicah

I definately want to pierce my nose and possibly lips! :D

Perhaps ears as well if I feel like it at some point, though I don't really like ear jewelery that is just a rounded shape or hanging dingling from the ear, it would have to be something special for me to pierce my ears I think..perhaps something that connects from the cartilage to the lower part of the ear.

/dreammode_off and back to reality :(

One day...ONE DAY!

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

An industrial kinda hurts since you're essentially getting 2 piercings and joining them with a bar. Mine was tender for a few months until it healed. From my experience, the tongue hurt the least but I have active saliva glands so I drooled a bit during the prep and set up. Also once the swelling went down and it was all healed up I took out the metal testicles and switched them for more prettier non-metal testicles. I haven't chipped a tooth or anything. I also don't play with it. Some times by accident I'll bite down on it which freaks me out because I don't want to crack a tooth or the ball on the piercing. I used to have one that was flat on top and a regular ball on the bottom. The flat part had an image of Hello Kitty. :)

...I've grown out of that.

Guest Doodlen

I have both my ears pierced, but I only ever wear one earring. The only time I ever have both earrings in is if it's a fancy occasion, like a wedding. Or something (rarely though) if I can't decide between which earring I wanna wear I'll wear both. They won't match though :P

I would LOVE to get snakebites, one of my fav piercings and I would love it. But it would just look weird on me, I wouldn't be able to pull it off. :(

Guest jazz92

well the only piercings i want to get are nipple piercings and my tongue, as i've had my eyebrow done twice, both nostrils, snakebite, septum and both ears stretched to 25mm shrunk from 30mm but at the moment i only have my ears and one nostril with anything in