• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Best Technique For Tucking Genitals

Guest Diana

• 4 months later...
Guest eshaver

Theres always "the Gaff". Meanwhile , you can go to the lingerie stores and buy a Panty Girdle .You won't necessarily find one with the garter straps in the leg but the girdle is what you need . By shoving everything "Downward" you can reasonably get the desired appearance . Ellen Shaver

Guest Elizabeth K

:o Yikes - I hated tucking because the pressure always reminded me I have that little extra down there a girl shouldn't have.

BUT tight jeans, Capris, and especially shorter shorts demand tucking to look right. It can be really a problem if all that breaks loose just when... well you get the idea.

Its not always the answer, but a cheap way to tuck (no cost) is pantyhose with control tops. Also, as others have said - use control type underwear.

If you are artistic and creative? Duct tape works - but for goodness sake you need to he very well trimmed or the pain of removal will be excrutiating! Also there is a real art to using duct tape (trial and error) - then when you have to go pee ---- you have to start over. Also, you get one chance to stick duct tape. When peeled of for any reason, the oil in you skin will have made the tape unsticky.

Secret here - instead of silver, find a good color - I have never found flesh, but pink is.... interesting. :rolleyes:

I never had good luck with medical tape - although I hear some do.

Tapes have to be removed if you CD for - hummm... gratification - which can ruin the mood.

Or use a gaff. ;)

Oh my goodness - my ole days of CD - I had forgotten.

• Root Admin
duct tape? owie that sounds awfully painful

It is and I wouldn't recommend using super glue either. :P

MaryEllen

Guest Kelly Ann

go with the gaff...or...WIN one for the Gaffer...LOL...SuPeRgLuE!?!?!!????! YEEEeeeEEEOOOooOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!...well not to disparage the masochistic out there but maybe a conbination of superglue and duct tape...oh oh what if your fingers got stuck in the tuck??? The possibilities for pain are too real...stay with as small a panty girdle as you can squeeze into, cheaper than a gaff and skip the pain...hmmmm...maybe there's a solution there for permanent hair leg hair removal? Nah...couldn't handle it...hoping for a world without un-necessary pain, Kelly Ann

Hey, Great you guys have given me the answer!

I knew that watching the Red Green Show and Home improvement would come in handy - Duct tape .. Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho! :lol:

I think that I'll go a little easier on my self and try the girdle and control top pantyhose (maybe together with the duct tape and superglue - MORE POWER, urgg, urgg, urgg!) :rolleyes:

Just Sally being silly.

Love ya,

Silly Sally

Guest Dutchie

Hiya Sally,

Tucking underneath is too painful for me... <sigh>

I think that I'll go a little easier on my self and try the girdle and control top pantyhose (maybe together with the duct tape and superglue - MORE POWER, urgg, urgg, urgg!) :rolleyes:

Ouch, duct tape, never ever! Surgical tape is a real good alternative. There is a way to make a sort of gaff yourself with an old control top pantyhose! Just google a bit and you'll find it. I really recommend this as it's affordable and not too discomforting.

Good luck!

Dutchie

Guest Elizabeth K

Oh I forgot:

Tacks or small nails work too. But you really need to be tough! :P

I WAS serious about tape - I suppose I must have been a masocist at the time - it was better than a gaff for me. :blush:

And I saw a site - Japanese - where the cd was showing how to use super glue - whewwww. I thought THAT might be a little over the top. :huh:

Tape also works under your boobs too for enhancing cleavage. But be careful you are not alergic to the adhesive. :lol:

Guest Donna Jean

Liz said:

Tacks or small nails work too. But you really need to be tough!

OMG! :blink: Liz, you silver tongued devil! You have a way with words...(And images!!!)

:P Donna Jean :P

• 2 weeks later...

Leave the little, or not so little buge out there so they wonder a little or wonder a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep im laughing,a nd keep im guessing,what the hell you're not pole dancing, just mall wlaking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mia

• 6 months later...
Guest BriannaM

Actually all the panty hose and gaffs r best if your wearing jeans or skirts etc, but if u plan on waering bathing suit or short shorts, taping is the only way.

And yes, please be well trimmed, (i wax everything so dont have to do every other day), because like elizabeth mentioned, i havent had much luck with medical tape either, a light colored duct tape has worked best. If tucked back properly using the rest room is nothing more than sitting down, dont have to remove anything.

http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/Info_htm/HowTo/tuck02.htm

Good luck, and remember, u probably not going to get it right first time, as with the voice, just keep trying.

Bri

• Admin
Liz said:

OMG! :blink: Liz, you silver tongued devil! You have a way with words...(And images!!!)

:P Donna Jean :P

I'll bet Monty Python could do something clever with all this.

Definitely would have me rolling in the isles. :lol:

Of course, I haven't tried it yet, so the joke will be on me at some point (he he) in time. B)

Carolyn Marie

Guest 1Char

If I wear tight jeans, then I wear panties that are a size too small! It works really well for me, can't tell there is anything there at all

Guest 1Char
Oh I forgot:

Tacks or small nails work too. But you really need to be tough! :P

I WAS serious about tape - I suppose I must have been a masocist at the time - it was better than a gaff for me. :blush:

And I saw a site - Japanese - where the cd was showing how to use super glue - whewwww. I thought THAT might be a little over the top. :huh:

Tape also works under your boobs too for enhancing cleavage. But be careful you are not alergic to the adhesive. :lol:

The nails will work great because if u get infected insurance will better cover the bottom surgery! Lmao, im weird.

I used to use tacks... Then I bought a knife.

Jkjk

Hugs, Char

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I actually just wear a pair of snug fitting panties and use a maxi pad. it may add a little bit of bulk down there but then I just say "it's a pad...I'm on my period."

noone is going to question that. and if they do you just scoff and tell them they're gross and walk away.

..seriously tho if you say you're on your period who's going to question that? Noone I know!

Girls will be "oh, I totally know that feeling. I hate my period."

Guys will be "feminine hygiene...ew! run away! cootie infestation!"

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Myldryd

There are good tucks and some not so good tucks. It usually depends on what you want to wear. I like skirts and so there doesn't have to be perfection. I also like the feel of the fabrics so I don't want to use tape or anything that will ruin the sensations. I like thongs followed by bikini panties and of course if I have to hold it pantyhose is the clincher (although I have to give up the garter belt then) So I usually go with the thong and panty under a slip and skirt

Myldryd

Guest Nelly

Hi,

normaly I use tight fitting panties just to hold everything down. But my problem is, that it is visible from the back. If girls wear tight jeans, than the shape of the butt is exposed very good. If I do that, the shape of the butt looking from behind get an extra bulk where no bulk should be. So I will try to use tucking with tape. Than I get a bulk on the front side. But with that I can move more without loose something and together with a skirt it looks perfect. My dream (target) is to go to the beach with a bikini one day without any bulks.

Greetings

Nelly

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ricka

Duct tape really does work well for me. You need to experiment a little to find the best way to apply the tape. I wear bikini panties and smooth profile of my pubic "V" appears convincing. Oh, and I can pee sitting down fine with the tape on. Have found a definite advantage to be naturally underendowed. :P

ricka

Please tell me what is the best technique for tucking my genitals to hide them when i dress girls tight jeans pants?

regards

Diana

The best way to tuck is to lie on your back,knees up,panties pulled up to knees,ready to be set

in place.There is a pocket that your testes dropped from at puberty,feel between your legs and

you will find it.Push your testes up into this pocket,gently,then pull your thing back as far as you

can,and pull your panties in place,tucking in the scrotum that may be sticking out.This will assure

a womanly outline with no bulge at all.I have been doing this for over five years and it works very well.Wear skin tight jeans and short shorts or even a mini.When women asked me what I do with my package,and I told them,they wince.(smile)

Angie

Guest Elizabeth K

Angie has it said.

And DON"T use nails or tacks! Seriously - I always used duct tape until HRT. Now everything is small and I just don't worry - unless it seems too obvious - then I use control panties with spandex - tight ones.

Hope this helps - old topic!

lizzy

• 7 years later...

I was trying on some skirts the other day and each time I saw a large bulge every time I looked down.  I felt ashamed and cried. 

I want to do everything I can do to make that disappear, short of cutting it off.  I am looking into tucking methods.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is meant by "the gaff"?

I am also going to be getting control panties after work.

Guest CLAIRE100

I use what.s called a tummy controled brief from a company called Plusform ,my partner used them as she transitioned and convinced me to try them, now after a year of hrt they are all I need to provide a nice flat appearance.

4 hours ago, Khoriilya said:

I was trying on some skirts the other day and each time I saw a large bulge every time I looked down.  I felt ashamed and cried. 

Have you tried having the waistband at the belly button level (natural waist) rather than right above the hips? That works for me since I have enough of a belly.