Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jennifer-at-home

Knock, Knock- Who's There Lots Of Wine :-(

8 posts in this topic

knock knock

Who's there?

irony

Irony who?

situation irony

This is so ridiculous it's almost hilarious, but then I realise the reality of it, it seems farther alcoholism got my wish list late and didn't realise I didn't drink anymore. Got a knock on the door delivery of 25 bottles of red wine, with my final exam looming tomorrow, my favourite escape route is here. I should of said no someone else will pick it up but I didn't Im in the house on my own with this big fat excuse. part of me is saying why haven't you given in already, is almost angry for not already starting

Rant! rant! rant!

jennifer

strength girl. I am holding you accountable.

<3

Amy

HEY HEY HEY

DONTcha do it! NOT NOT NOT!

Grin - see - God has a sense of humor! He sends unusable miracles our way! Like a delivery of strawberry short cake to a dieter... or a free game ticket on the the weekend you have got to finish that research paper, the one that is 100% of your grade!

DANG

Save a bottle (ONE - just ONE) for after the finals are over.

OH MY

Lizzy

I have them on lock down, my wave of temptation seems to have faded somewhat thankfully.

I have a meeting with counsellor in an hour so that should help

I had to reply because the title of this made me laugh.

RESIST!!!!!!

LOVE,

aly kat

emergency over I took the bottles over to my Granddads, no point taking the risk of keeping them in my house, I'm not at a point where I can keep them in my house yet.

thanks for the support

:friends:

emergency over I took the bottles over to my Granddads, no point taking the risk of keeping them in my house, I'm not at a point where I can keep them in my house yet.

thanks for the support

:friends:

Good going, girl. Now you'll nail that final tomorrow! You have this, I know it.

Close one, but I was always taught to have an emergency back up plan, and it looks like your "Plan B" paid off on this one!! Know your resources and USE THEM!! Then settle back, pat yourself on the back, and look out for the next one!! You done good!!! :welldone: