Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest AndrewH

The Underwear Problem...

6 posts in this topic

So... how do you go about finding girls underwear that is comfortable. My daughter is having issues. She hates wearing boys underwear "they are ugly and don't come in hello kitty or pink monkeys" but the girls ones just don't fit right and then she is uncomfortable.

:(

suggestion?

I want her to be happy, and comfortable.

Try Victoria Secret sizes XS....im guessing shes a little girl? they have cute stuff stay away from the bad ones.... But defen buy the cute little ones (age appropriate).

I have found the boys cut to be the most comfortable for me to wear, but I don't know if they come in little girl sizes. Thank you for loving your daughter so very much!

Huggs

Emily

yeah she is only 8. found a package of the boy short style today to try for a couple of days and if they work will pick up some more.

I am sure there is silk underwear for boys. I know it wouldn't be the same but panties are made of silk and boys underwear isn't. If my parents knew I was a girl I would so ask them for at least that,

you could try going up a size or if your good with sowing you can buy a girly si print make her custom. its up to you,

I probably would try sowing, Because well, i love projects.