• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Voice Instructions. Shortcuts. Videos. Help. Even Personal Help!

Guest chibi_usa

Guest chibi_usa

Post here what exactly you want. Yes I know girl voice.

For example...

Higher Pitch?

Resonance?

Blahh?

I will be making videos. Sorry the video that you seen on youtube was short. That was because I was really nervous. I'll get used to it soon... Hopefully...

Guest chibi_usa

Ummmm well technically 2-3 years. However I actually "GAINED" my voice in a day with shortcuts and tricks that I accidently did =D. I don't practice talking, however I practice singing because that is the only thing I need to work on. Lol!

• 2 years later...
Guest chibi_usa

Ummmm well technically 2-3 years. However I actually "GAINED" my voice in a day with shortcuts and tricks that I accidently did =D. I don't practice talking, however I practice singing because that is the only thing I need to work on. Lol!

YOU!!! You mam.... Ya... You had a lot to work on. You **** at your voice. That's the only thing you need to work on? Never say that! You need to improve on talking still.

Yup. I know. I'm talking to my past self.

Link-

After a couple of Mp3s and videos I learned that there's always improvement. Even if it's little by little. It says I gained that voice in 2-3 years. And now is 2013 (2 years after this youtube) and I sound completely different in it. Well... I still hear some of my voice back then in my 2013 voice.

(Sorry I think I'm weird from the hormones, apparently I'm going through my 2nd puberty making me more hyper and childish ;3) Great excuse to be weird huh? XD

Edited by chibi_usa
language expletive
  • 3 months later...
Guest April Kristie

I liked what I heard, after this lesson my phone rang and it was my brother. I kept the voice high and he said, "Who's this?", I said in a retreat, Mickey Mouse! We both laughed.

• 1 month later...
Guest EmmaPark94

This is great! :) I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention to my female voice, but this should be of great service. Glad I stumbled across this. :)