• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Self Portraits :)

Guest Alder

Guest Alder

^^ I was having a good drawing moment and though "what the heck, I'll draw myself" I tried to get my face as close as possible to how I actually look since I like my face. ^^ But this is how I tend to think I look... then I run into my reflection and go "oh... yeah"

img047.jpg

(er... yes ears are included in my mental image of myself XD)

Guest Micha
But this is how I tend to think I look... then I run into my reflection and go "oh... yeah"

:lol: Stupid mirrors.

Awesome pencil work, I'm totally in envy of your skillz (time to dig mi sketchbook out).

I love the idea too, this topic. Lemme see if I can find my own to share.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

You have talent Alder!

I agree. Nice web site as well...

>//< thank you Rowan. I was hoping to see other peoples art or art like things also placed here, but seems like the idea's kind of fallen flat ><

It's not your idea that's the problem.

It's my lack of motivation/confidence/skillz/motivation/time/procrastination/motivation. . .

Did I mention I'm not very motivated?

I'll get right on that. . .

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hoffnungsvollharuna

potrait.jpg

it's crap quality because i'm too lazy to hook up my scanner XD! so i took a pic with my phone <3. also more along the lines of how i view myself than how i actually look right now. no surgeries or anything yet so...yeah.

Guest hoffnungsvollharuna

WOW UR SOOO AMAZING! Can you make me one lol? :goodjob:

I'm unsure if you're talking to Alder, Jo-I-Dunno, or me ^^;...

Regardless of who you were referring to, I'd be more than happy to make you one if you want :3.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lioness

I can't draw to save my life so I probably won't be contributing any art to this effort, however, I love the work in the thread and wanted to encourage all the great art here! Just because I can't participate doesn't mean I can't enjoy! :)

Right, since I've procrastinated long enough, here be a sketch of what I would look like, given omnipotence. This is how I see myself when I'm not looking in the mirror:

scan0001-2.jpg

Like I said, sketch. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chrysee

Wanted to post a painting but can't figure out how. I've sized it for the occasion, but am now lost. I have no web site, just my art on a slowly dying IMAC that Santa didn't replace.

I asked Mr. Claus for two other things, but looking down the front of me don't see them either. That totally does it: I'm not leaving him or his rotten reindeer anymore snacks on Christmas Eve.

No kidding, what icon do I hit to access my computer and summon an image to post here?