• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Im STILL not done talking about Bachmann

Guest EvenClose

Guest Julie T

Public Notice

Very fine dueling pistols for rent, guaranteed accurate up to ten paces, these are traditional flintlock which are producers of very good quality and quantities of smoke and noise.

Must be returned in good condition in the original case, after use. $10 US funds Deposit may be partially retained, if bloodstain removal is required. $10 US in gold coin per 30 minutes, Euros, AU and GB funds accepted according to the exchange rate at the time of death or dismemberment,. No Canadian funds please. Both parties must pay in advance and no refunds if there is reconciliation of any kind, or if one party or both are bludgeoned, stabbed, or eliminated by flamethower.

Extended duals and fights by seconds? All available for a small additional charge, Also available for rent are sabers and broad swords. Please call for rates on rocket launchers and tactical nuclear weapons. Watch for light sabers to be added soon.

Dueling for Dollars Rental Service

Guest EvenClose

Julie I gotta ask, Im a little confused..(Ok im really tired..I might have read it all messed up. lol sorry)

Are you kind of agreeing with what I said or was you saying separation of church and state meant something other than how I interpreted it? Or heck...maybe neither.

Sorry Im a little tired.

Guest Julie T

Julie I gotta ask, Im a little confused..(Ok im really tired..I might have read it all messed up. lol sorry)

Are you kind of agreeing with what I said or was you saying separation of church and state meant something other than how I interpreted it? Or heck...maybe neither.

Sorry Im a little tired.

What you said, pretty much [good job]

Julie

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• Mirrabooka
    • Pip