• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• DenimAndLace
    • Jani423
    • Kenna Dixon
    • tamt
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• bobbisue
           Jae don;t worry about the spelling I spelled it wrong for over 50 years  and my parents forgot to put the a at the end of Roberta  on a more serious note spouses can take a while to adjust give her time we had a big head start dealing with this some come aboard fast others take a long time after 3 years my wife is only now really accepting this is real but she is still here         bobbisue
    • BrandiBri
      Jae, Sister, I can't imagine whats going through you're head now, but you know we are all here for you. You took a big step, although not intentional, but a big one never the less. Give you wife time to adjust to this development. It sounds that she wants to support you, but she needs time to figure out her own feelings. Stay strong, girl!   Big Hug,   Brandi
    • jae bear
       Dang it sorry for the misspelled names girls,  using auto Text, my fingers are too nervous and are not hitting the right keys I’m not thinking quite straight.
    • jae bear
      Hi Bobby and Brandi I’m sorry I’m just a little freaked out I had no intention of spilling everything last night, just kind happened and things here could get little bumpy... I’m pretty sure she’s going to stay I sure hope she doesn’t leave me. I’m so anxious I can hardly sit still keep going through bouts of trembling and worrying I love her so much I don’t know what I could do if she left... I would just beg at her feet I think. hugs, Jae
    • jae bear
      I’ve been telling her how amazing she is since the moment I woke up I think it’s getting on her nerves, I really have to give her some space and a little time and hope things work out right now she’s so quiet it makes me nervous... hugs, Jae
    • BrandiBri
      Jae, I'm so happy for you! You have a wonderful woman who is willing to stand by you and that's really great. Have a great time shopping!   Love, Brandi 
    • bobbisue
           My answer would be a resounding yes and a big hug but this is your decision I am very happy for you I imagine this is a great weight off of you, be sure to tell your little bunny how wonderful she is for standing by you from yourself and from me  ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to both of you        bobbisue
    • tracy_j
      I spend a lot of my time listening to Radio Caroline on the radio now they have their medium wave transmitter. Not quite the pirate radio it once was (they are now legal), but still playing better music than most stations (lots of classic oldies from those days). I listened years ago when they were pirates and BBC was rubbish, with regard to modern music. In general terms they are still more to my taste!   Tracy
    • Cindy Truheart
      I pay the credit card off at the end of every month. The issue isn't that I'm in debt, or she's in debt. The issue is that she kept using the card when we both agreed to stop using it and because I wasn't paying attention and she never does, it didn't get paid for two months. I've almost filed bankruptcy twice and pulled my fat out of the fire both times, I know what I'm doing here, I'm questioning whether or not she does.
    • jae bear
      Thank you Rachel, she asked me to do that this morning, wanted to know if I needed help buying clothes... I think I’m still in bit of shock, I didn’t know how to answer. She’s a medical person so she’s worried about the risks... hugs, Jae
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Carolyn Marie
      Carolyn Marie
      (64 years old)
    2. SteamGirlEva
      SteamGirlEva
      (28 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners