• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Just the girls

Guest Emily H

Guest Emily H

Last Monday I had an absolutely AMAZING time with my best friend Kelley and her mom. I was full out dressed. Referred to as Emily and "she" or "her". Kelley's mom was so nice to me. WE had a conversation about bras at one point, I think it was about our preferences when exposing straps. We of course also had regular conversations, Kelley and I did our summer work, had snacks, made lunch.

I had five hours of this before Kelley's older brother came home. I went to the bathroom and changed back. Him and his wife (its their house we were at) were none the wiser. Though, for all five hours, my senses were heightened, wondering if they were coming home early or whatever. think it took out of my enjoyment of the experience, plus, all we were doing was work.

So, I stayed for a few more hours for dinner with them all, then went home. I had such a great time, it just sucked we were doing our summer work for the majority of that :/. I hope there will be a next time sometime soon. Kelley's mom (Denise) said that the way I presented myself and handled myself, she felt that if somebody didn't know me, they'd assume I was a girl automatically. I said that I think my face and voice would give it away- she wasn't so sure, because of how feminine I acted, and my face/voice weren't too masculine anyway.

OH and before going, I shaved my legs. Mhm, shaved, lotion, soap etc. Loved the feel. Loved loved loved loved it. That silky smooth feeling was so amazing, couldn't stop rubbing my legs together or stroking them. Nor could I get over how feminine it looked- its amazing what a difference it can make!

Next time I shave, I'm shaving my whole legs/thighs. It's sooo great to be smooth :D

Guest Donna Jean

Emily.....

Your post made me smile....

That sounds like you had a great time and received some awesome affirmation.....

I liked the part about the leg shaving....I know how wonderful that feels....

Good on you, Hon

Dee Jay

• Admin

I'm so glad you had such a lovely time, Emily. Hopefully next time it can be for more than a few hours. May you have many more such wonderful times as the true you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

I'm glad you had a good time, just you and the girls. Good positive feedback from them too.

Yes, I like smooth legs and arms and neck and chest etc. I just don't like it when the hair inevitably starts growing back in :(

Krisina