• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What's the most annoying song you ever had stuck in your head?

Guest apostate79

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• MackenzieB

• Carolyn Marie

• JenniferB

That song out of that old Disney movie 'Mulan!'

It goes something like "I'llll makeee a man out of you!"

So catchy but it's annoying to go about singing it all day. >.< Like seriously.

But because I just remembered the song I want to go listen to it! :D

...But I shall try to fight the urge because I would rather not go about singing Disney songs tomorrow. T.T

• Forum Moderator

Old time rock and roll by Bob Seger - This "was" a classic, however it has been totally overplayed and trashed by everyone. I had to play this song in cover bands I was in, I can't stand it now, it's stuck in my head and that's lame.

Cindy

I'm trying so hard not to think of it. You know, this is like one of those signs that say "Don't look at this".

OWWWWWWW MY MIND HURTS MAKE IT STOP!

Thank you for bringing it up....

The only cure is to go listen to Beethoven's 9th....

Love, Megan

• Admin

"Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?"

Also, "I'd like to buy the world a Coke."

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

That Disney "Small World" song. Second would be that dumb "Banana Phone" song.

Most annoying songs can just be dismissed or only haunt you for a little while but for me after being caught in a tremendous downpour under the canopy of the "Small World" ride for almost an hour before that song forced me out into the maelstrom, destroying an other wise good windbreaker and my shoes and for weeks the song never stopped recycling in my head.

I think it has stopped now, some 25 years later so now I can finally realize that it is "a world of laughter, a world of hope, a world of"....ARRRRGH!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Felicia Anne

the theme song from $100,000 pyramid.

go ahead. think i'm kidding and trying to be silly with a song choice that is so far out of left field it promises to be a thread killer.

but once you start the song in your head, you can turn it off. just like that...

just like that...

it isn't turning off, is it?

it's a sinster piece of music. and if you look it up, do you know who wrote it? LUCIFER!!!

the critics were right! the devil is in the music... they were just looking in the wrong place!

You shouldn't have mentioned "It's a Small World". That's a terrible earworm. Yet the earworm that bothers me most is "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head".

Jenny

Hmmm... I don't know about 'the most annoying ever'.... but the most annoying for me, right now, I'd say, the base theme from Disgaea 4. Ughhh... In case you're wondering, it's a Japanese RPG on the Playstation 3. The theme in that area repeats over and over until you go insane.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gauvain

Some time last year I had Disturbia stuck in my head for 6 months... I don't know how that long a time was even possible... x.x

And the theme to Elmo's World from Sesame Street was in my head awhile ago for whatever reason...