• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Guest Rarity

Guest iHeartHondas

I love this show sooooo much <3

I think my favorite of the mane 6 has to be Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy!

And my favorite background pony would be Octavia or Colgate.

Bronies/Pegasisters/Transicorns unite!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chloe518

Just finished Season 1 and the first few episodes of season 2 a few weeks ago. This show just keeps getting better and better! Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy can get pretty creepy at times though lol. I also love that thing pinkie does with her eyes, its so awesome. I also really like the doctor whooves radio shows, those are great. My favorite doctor whooves character would probably have to be ditzy doo. She is just so awesome. Rainbow Dash still rocks as my main canon fave character.

• 1 month later...
Guest Roxxanne

I started properly watching this a few days ago, thinking I would hate it, since I usually like darker things (Lucky Star being an exception ^-^; ) and I now find myself addicted. :P

Fluttershy's my fave, she's awesome. :3

• 3 months later...
Guest Shy Brian

Oh my goodness is that show really that good? I've never watched it thinking it was just another corny kids show and skipped right over it when serfing channels. But I've noticed the huge fan followings behind the show and shocked to see that the ages range higher than six years old! It makes me very curious to see if the show is as interresting as what people are making out of it. Hmm, I'm going to have to watch it then.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~Sara~

yes i do, i love it!!! it is one of the few shows that i really like on tv, i missed some chapters :( but still watch it as much as i can!

Guest Jenn348

My son is a big fan. I was worried maybe he was following my footsteps, but turns out he's a fan of the dragon and thinks the ponies are cute :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Groove_Ghost

I LOVE My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Lauren Faust truly came from Equestria to teach us things.

I hated the idea of it at first and was steadfast in not giving it a chance, then my best friend who is one of the biggest Bronies in the world put it on while I was spending the night there and I couldn't believe how much I was loving it. I was going through a rough patch at the time and it made me smile so much. I just adored it.

I prefer Series 3 to the first two though, which seems to be a bit of a rare opinion among most fans.

My favvy is Pinkie Pie, she is the greatest and I totally want to see a buddy cop style show with her and Morrissey, not sure why however.

Guest Groove_Ghost

I've not seen the Cupcakes video but I have a growing interest in reading the comics, always been a major fan of comic books and my friend says they are more "adult" with their story lines and humour. I've skimmed through a few issues and the artwork looks really good as well.

Guest ~Emmie~

I absolutely LOVE Adventure Time; but I remember having one of the 2nd gen ponies in 1991, whatever the one with the cherry on her hindquarters was? I'm not sure; memories from that time are pretty vague. However, I have Netflix now, so maybe it's time for a pony-reunion? :D

• 7 months later...
Guest Kaitlyn85

I LOVE My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Lauren Faust truly came from Equestria to teach us things.

I hated the idea of it at first and was steadfast in not giving it a chance, then my best friend who is one of the biggest Bronies in the world put it on while I was spending the night there and I couldn't believe how much I was loving it. I was going through a rough patch at the time and it made me smile so much. I just adored it.

I prefer Series 3 to the first two though, which seems to be a bit of a rare opinion among most fans.

My favvy is Pinkie Pie, she is the greatest and I totally want to see a buddy cop style show with her and Morrissey, not sure why however.

Not necessarily; season three had its high points and low points, just like all the rest; it is slightly hindered by the fact that it was half the length of the other two, but it had a few great episodes (such as "Sleepless in Ponyville"- probably the best Cutie Mark Crusaders episode we've had yet) and "Bab's Seed" is probably my second favorite song on the show.

All of the seasons have their ups and downs; I will say that the more poorly done episodes of season three ("Too Many Pinkies," "Spike at your Service," and "Magical Mystery Cure") are a bit better than some of the others (I mean, really... "A Bird in the Hoof" was pretty bad), but people tend to focus on them a little more because:

- Season Three was shorter; therefore, a few bad episodes hurt it a lot more than they would have hurt a 26 episode season

- It ended on a bad note with "Magical Mystery Cure." Not that I have any problem with Twilight becoming an Alicorn Princess ("Envy of Little Girls Everywhere"), but because if you have that much singing in an episode and still want to have a plot (much less a large plot event) you should at least make it a double episode. It was too cramped of an episode to be particularly meaningful.

Speaking of which, Season Four has had some gems like "Rarity Takes Manehatten," and "Maud Pie," but several of the episodes have been sort of just okay.

Guest Rose1993

I knew this topic would show up sooner or later :) This is by far my favorite show ever! My favorite out of the mane 6 would have to be either Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie, although my favorite out of all of them would have to be Scootaloo! And i like the term transicorn, i was always on the fence about being called a brony (dont get me wrong, theyre a great fanbase) because it sounds more like it applies to guys. Pegasisters is a good one too! Im glad to see so many other fans on this site!

-Rose M