• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My new friend!

Guest Hayley

I'm referring to my dilating friend, Orange. I have finally become intimate with the massive bright member and he has had his way with me! :) He stretched me out a bit for which I had slight tearing that Dr. Bowers told me was normal. I was bleeding for a while after but by the next morning everything was fine and I became intimate with it once more as Dr. B suggested I continue that relationship!

I can't believe that I can already accommodate the massive size. Where do I go from here?! I will have to still use Green for a while since I lose about .5"- 1" with Orange that way i'm sure i'm getting all my depth claimed.

Horay for me. Now if only the small necrosis on my clitoris, numbness on my pelvis both go away and I actually become sensate anywhere down there!!

Why do I read these things?

1) It makes me insanely jealous

2) It makes me cringe with the thought.

3) Did I mention the jealously?

Continued good luck. I hope the numbness subsides soon.

Autumn

Sounds like you have had great success with your surgery and post op results, numbness and necrosis not included.

I am sure the nerves will become sensate again in time, hopefully sooner rather than later. Just keep thinking good thoughts and enjoy being complete after so many years in the wrong body.

*hugs*

~Risu.

Guest cynthash

1) It makes me insanely jealous

2) It makes me cringe with the thought.

3) Did I mention the jealously?

Continued good luck. I hope the numbness subsides soon.

Autumn

I'm with Autumn, JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY!!

Orange, is that the one that is 3" diameter or just 2 1/2"?

In my opinion it is probably good to start with one size smaller at the beginning and finish with the biggest.

As for what is next, maybe you need to meet BoB?

LOL, Orange is 1.5 in Diameter and 4.7 in circumference. I was started on Blue, then went to Green and finally Orange. I don't have one larger, but after I get accustomed to Orange, I'd be delighted to meet BoB.

• Forum Moderator

....uh........sounds like more than a friend........

Dee Jay

Yea, certainly doesn't sound like a one night stand...

Guest angelina1813

Have you tried the glass ones? Most of the Hawaii girls use that and it gives them depth and girth and for some weird reason, not as uncomfortable as the others!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest penguin_dance

I never really considered my dilator as a friend, but now that I think about it you are right, lol. Having different colors would be really convenient too. Mine are clear which can be confusing.

Orange is now comfortable on it's own. I haven't used any other color for dilating in a couple of weeks! I'm still looking for numbness to go away and more sensation to return elsewhere. :P I still have the necrosis and it's quite frustrating. My libido has fallen through the floor, i'm not certain why but i'm waiting on my blood test results to see where my T levels are. :/

It'll come back, don't worry. I don't buy the lack of T = no libido thing. My tests show my T levels at a big fat goose egg, and I'm a sexually arroused little bunny pretty much whenever I wanna be!

• 4 months later...