• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shopping With Partner

Guest rachael1

Guest rachael1

Hi everyone,

I only came out to my wife several months ago and i can't say she was real happy about it <_<

Lately she has come to accept the idea and has even gone out shopping with me to buy makeup :D

Our next expedition together is to purchase a short black dress that all girls should have as part of their wardrobe.

I can't wait :P

I am so grateful she is so accepting of me, i feel like a load has been shifted off my shoulders and i wake up every day with a smile :)

Rachael

Hi,

I am also very happy that my wife goes shopping with me. It make it more easy to search in the woman area of the shops and you get a direct comment if it looks great or not. But I do not try to try out some clothing in the shop.

Greetings

Nelly

Guest rachael1
Hi,

I am also very happy that my wife goes shopping with me. It make it more easy to search in the woman area of the shops and you get a direct comment if it looks great or not. But I do not try to try out some clothing in the shop.

Greetings

Nelly

Hi Nelly,

I'm not sure if i will have the courage to try on dresses in the shop, perhaps i may taken them into the changeroom hidden inside some male clothes B)

Guest RainBird

Wow that is wonderful! I'm very happy for you Rachael :)

I have worked up courage recently to by girly stuff and clothes on my own now :)

but yeah, I go into changing rooms for clothes too! :lol:

I hate it when your looking for make-up and the only colour lip-liners your looking for are out of stock! hehe it's a pain whent that happens :rolleyes:

xx

Guest rachael1

Thanks so much for your comments Rainbird, :)

I feel very lucky that my wife is so understanding :D

I'm hoping to go shopping with her this Friday and am pretty excited about it. :P

Good luck with the lip liner hunting :D

Rachael